F1, 2019

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 26
x 33

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Noni wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:55 pm
One more week of testing before the 1st race begins in Australia. The middle of March. :)
Err...no! That's it. Done and dusted. Next stop Melbourne. ;)
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 413
x 68

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:31 am

Gandalf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Noni wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:55 pm
One more week of testing before the 1st race begins in Australia. The middle of March. :)
Err...no! That's it. Done and dusted. Next stop Melbourne. ;)
I'm sure there was another week :shock: :? .. Need to check!

You are right!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
0 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 26
x 33

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:33 am

Noni wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:31 am
Gandalf wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 pm


Err...no! That's it. Done and dusted. Next stop Melbourne. ;)
I'm sure there was another week :shock: :? .. Need to check!

You are right!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Eight days testing. That's all you get.
And not even that if you're in a Williams! :lol:
1 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 26
x 33

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 pm

Not F1, but I'm sure F1 fans would enjoy this.

1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3938
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 382
x 506

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:04 am

James Allison explaining the differences between the 2019 and 2018 MB.

2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3938
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 382
x 506

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Kimi helmet cam. More of this please, definitely the most interesting onboard camera.

1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 413
x 68

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Looks like Paddy Lowe has taken leave of absence as Williams have temporary got rid of him.. :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 26
x 33

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Noni wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 pm
Looks like Paddy Lowe has taken leave of absence as Williams have temporary got rid of him.. :lol:
I would have preferred to see Claire go. But it's difficult to sack her. She's family! :-D
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 413
x 68

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Formula 1 is set to change its scoring system this year by giving a point to the driver who sets the fastest lap in a grand prix. Could make it interesting!... An extra 20 points on offer.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3938
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 382
x 506

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Noni wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:26 pm
Formula 1 is set to change its scoring system this year by giving a point to the driver who sets the fastest lap in a grand prix. Could make it interesting!... An extra 20 points on offer.
I've always thought there should be a bonus point for pole too.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post Reply

Social Media