F1, 2019

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4150
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 465
x 605

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:35 pm

That was an interesting race.
Ferrari again making weird decisions.
According to Leclerc, the plan was for him to give Vettel a tow past Hamilton at the start to give Ferrari the advantage of first and second. Which looked like it worked.
It appears though that Vettel, who has form for lacking scruples, refused to hand back the lead that Leclerc lost in helping him to pass Hamilton.
That, combined with his subsequent retirement, pretty much handed the Mercs a 1,2 and left Leclerc in 3rd.
It all begs the question, what are Ferrari doing? Leclerc is unquestionably now outperforming Vettel, so why are they continuing to compromise Leclerc in order to give Vettel a helping hand?
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4168
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 509
x 327

Re: F1, 2019

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:50 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:35 pm
That was an interesting race.
Ferrari again making weird decisions.
According to Leclerc, the plan was for him to give Vettel a tow past Hamilton at the start to give Ferrari the advantage of first and second. Which looked like it worked.
It appears though that Vettel, who has form for lacking scruples, refused to hand back the lead that Leclerc lost in helping him to pass Hamilton.
That, combined with his subsequent retirement, pretty much handed the Mercs a 1,2 and left Leclerc in 3rd.
It all begs the question, what are Ferrari doing? Leclerc is unquestionably now outperforming Vettel, so why are they continuing to compromise Leclerc in order to give Vettel a helping hand?
Because Leclerc is paid 3.5M and Vettel is paid 45M
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 499
x 79

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 am

Great win by Hamilton, though luck did play in their path!!....

Seem,s like Ferrari are running out of juice, with reliable issues... Ferrari had to increase their engine mode, while Mercedes just cruised home. Expect reliability issues for Ferrari towards the end. ;)
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3985
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 69
x 208

Re: F1, 2019

Post by grandad » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:07 pm

Noni wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 am
Great win by Hamilton, though luck did play in their path!!....

Seem,s like Ferrari are running out of juice, with reliable issues... Ferrari had to increase their engine mode, while Mercedes just cruised home. Expect reliability issues for Ferrari towards the end. ;)

Gutted I missed it now

















but sticking pins in my eyes just won the day :lol:
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 49
x 48

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:58 pm

grandad wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:07 pm
Noni wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 am
Great win by Hamilton, though luck did play in their path!!....

Seem,s like Ferrari are running out of juice, with reliable issues... Ferrari had to increase their engine mode, while Mercedes just cruised home. Expect reliability issues for Ferrari towards the end. ;)

Gutted I missed it now

















but sticking pins in my eyes just won the day :lol:
Aah Grandad, bless him. Making the same old jokes again.

Just humour him. He'll be dead soon! ;)
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 499
x 79

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:16 am

grandad wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:07 pm
Noni wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:59 am
Great win by Hamilton, though luck did play in their path!!....

Seem,s like Ferrari are running out of juice, with reliable issues... Ferrari had to increase their engine mode, while Mercedes just cruised home. Expect reliability issues for Ferrari towards the end. ;)

Gutted I missed it now

but sticking pins in my eyes just won the day :lol:
Awesome, it must be my turn to put pins in your eyes!!!! :lol:

I have thick rusty nail! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 499
x 79

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:47 am

Gandalf wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:58 pm
grandad wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:07 pm



Gutted I missed it now

but sticking pins in my eyes just won the day :lol:
Aah Grandad, bless him. Making the same old jokes again.

Just humour him. He'll be dead soon! ;)
I've already dug his grave!!!! :lol: :lol:
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 499
x 79

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:24 am

Typhoon Hagibis could wreak havoc on the Japanese GP!

More so then Grandad poking pins in his eyes!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3985
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 69
x 208

Re: F1, 2019

Post by grandad » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:26 am

Gandolf and nuni ( yes I know ) what violent wicked people you are


wishing me dead and wanting to put rusty nails in my eyes :x :x :x :x


lewis hamiltom damon hill nigel mansall jenson button can you see what you have made theses guys can you


my god anyone got Cressida dicks number :shock: :lol:
2 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 499
x 79

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:05 am

Is Vettel back and Ferrari ?

Vettel on Pole
Charles Leclerc
Bottas

Hamilton
Max Verstappen
Alex Albon
Carlos Sainz
lando Norris
Grosjean

Good to see Lando Norris close to Carlos Sainz :D
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media