F1, 2019

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4198
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 476
x 638

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:01 am

grandad wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:39 pm
Jim.clarke would of kicked there arses FACT
Definitely in the top 5 all time, maybe even top 3.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2721
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 520
x 84

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Mercedes could leave F1 by 2021, just announced. Will Hamilton move to Ferrari?
0 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 57
x 50

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Noni wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:37 pm
Mercedes could leave F1 by 2021, just announced. Will Hamilton move to Ferrari?
Yes.

I think he’ll go there anyway. Especially if he wins it next season with Mercedes.
The chance to break the record, in a Ferrari - you do not turn down a chance like that!
And if he succeeds his popularity will go stratospheric around the globe with so many Ferrari fans Worldwide . Few will argue against him being the greatest racing driver ever!!

And as he says - his favourite colour is red! ;)
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2721
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 520
x 84

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:48 pm

Last race of the season at Abu Dhabi GP!...... :)

Happy Grandad!!!.... :D
0 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 57
x 50

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Noni wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:48 pm
Last race of the season at Abu Dhabi GP!...... :)

Happy Grandad!!!.... :D
:lol:
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2721
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 520
x 84

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 pm

Finally Hamilton gets his pole of the last season race of the season.

Hard to imagine Hamilton struggling in the pole department!.... :D :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 57
x 50

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Noni wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 pm
Finally Hamilton gets his pole of the last season race of the season.

Hard to imagine Hamilton struggling in the pole department!.... :D :lol:
And there are still some who maintain he only wins because he has the best car. ;-)
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2721
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 520
x 84

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Noni » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Gandalf wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:41 pm
Noni wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 pm
Finally Hamilton gets his pole of the last season race of the season.

Hard to imagine Hamilton struggling in the pole department!.... :D :lol:
And there are still some who maintain he only wins because he has the best car. ;-)
Hamilton wins his 11th grand prix...

Thing about Hamilton, he's always had to compete with his team mates. All 4 being tough competitors.

Alonso, Button, Rosberg and now Bottas. Schumacher was giving that No1 status, so his team mates had to give in to him winning.
0 x

User avatar
Gandalf
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm
x 57
x 50

Re: F1, 2019

Post by Gandalf » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Noni wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:00 pm
Gandalf wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:41 pm


And there are still some who maintain he only wins because he has the best car. ;-)

Thing about Hamilton, he's always had to compete with his team mates. All 4 being tough competitors.
Yep. Three of them being World Championship winners!
1 x

Post Reply

Social Media