News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: News Today

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 pm

jameskel wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:50 am
As I get older, I'm going all Mary Poppins.

She has shown no remorse, I get that, fucking wrong, fuck her and her kid

On the other hand, she was 15, when she went

My oldest at 15, to what he is now, may as well be a different person
Kids of 15 rebel, challenge authority and as you no know push the boundaries to see how far they can be pushed. When mine were 15 they could be a right pain in the arse and did a few things yours truly didn't approve of. It's part of the process of growing up.

But they didn't associate themselves with a group of people whose avowed intention is to overturn a way of life which has served the western world, and a lot of the rest also, reasonably well for centuries. And using suicide bombers to blow up innocent people to make their point.

I agree with paragraph 2. If it was down to me any of these fuckers who left the country to join that shower of cave dwellers would be shot as terrorists if they as much as attempted to set foot over the border.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

h69

Post by h69 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:56 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 am
Today..it's a Girl from Bethnal Green...who 4 years ago, aged 15,went out to join ISIS...
Got "Married" willingly to a "Soldier"
Now Aged 19 and Pregnant wants to come "Home" Because the UK is a safer better place to bring her
child up.
She has no remorse and indeed admits seeing severed heads in dustbins had no affect on her...

My Opinion.. We will take the Child as is completely innocent...and "Legally" could be entitled to a
UK passport....But you,you are a security threat and if you illegally return to UK will be arrested as such.

Interesting see what happens...
Hates the UK, has had two kids already and realised her paradise of a Caliphate is so filthy her two babies died and now lives in a refugee camp. Still hates the UK, shows no remorse but wants to use our NHS and benefits to bring up her kid.

I have an 18 and a 14 year old girl but for all we know this girl is a sleeper agent coming here to kill us and our kids.

Fuck her ideologies, leave her to rot.

Next !
Last edited by h69 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Watchout for Spongebob

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:57 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 am
Today..it's a Girl from Bethnal Green...who 4 years ago, aged 15,went out to join ISIS...
Got "Married" willingly to a "Soldier"
Now Aged 19 and Pregnant wants to come "Home" Because the UK is a safer better place to bring her
child up.
She has no remorse and indeed admits seeing severed heads in dustbins had no affect on her...

My Opinion.. We will take the Child as is completely innocent...and "Legally" could be entitled to a
UK passport....But you,you are a security threat and if you illegally return to UK will be arrested as such.

Interesting see what happens...
Not much will happen simply - Sir Peter Fahy, a retired senior police chief who led the Prevent terrorism prevention programme at the time the girls ran away, said he could understand why the government was "not particularly interested" in facilitating her return.

The risk of creating a future incident is considered to have greater consequence than the immediate value of a wholly innocent infant. Unfortunately,that's what Foreign secretary's are paid to decide.

Harsh but ultimately true
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Thing is, think we're all pretty much agreed on her...not just on here but in general,even
the PC do gooders are pretty quite...so far.....

I personally would not want her back in UK even if she showed some remorse...but what is bugging
me is, do we, as the Country we are take the opportunity to to take a little innocent Baby outta
that situation....I don't think it would set to much of a precedent...even if there was a few other
situations like hers ..it wouldn't be overwhelming..
I'm just talking bout the young girls that left the UK to join up with these Scumbags,who prob
have a decent family here who could look after the child/children.Nothing else...

I can fuck Adults off for their life choices...but innocents...that's a tough call and needs more thought...
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:59 pm

The bitch made her bed so she has to lie in it.

She can rot in whatever refugee camp she stinks out. At 15 you can make life choices. As for the sprog, should we accept it and not her it will be looked after by her family members and stands a big chance of being radicalised like her, so as harsh as it seems, no way should we waste a penny on it.

Her Isis filth husband is Dutch. They like a sob story. Let them take it in.
2 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm

I don't even get why there's a debate. She's an enemy of the state and should be treated as such, preferably with a large calibre rifle round to the skull - failing that, life incarceration with no possible chance of parole should she unbelievably be allowed back on our shores.
1 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Living in a refugee camp in Syria,luxury compared to fucking Tower Hamlets.
Send her benefits over, the fucking dog.
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 am

Her Mum has now begged the Home Secretary for forgiveness saying she was brainwashed.

And yes, that's true. At the age of 13 she was taken on a rally with her cunt of a father to see hard-line Muslim speakers including that piece of shit Anjem Choudry, burning the Union Jack and condemning the West. She then spent months researching the propaganda on the internet.

But he said he was sorry so that's ok then.

They're happy to live here aren't they.

They shouldn't just prevent her from returning and wasting money on the NHS, the whole fucking tribe should be picked up in a dawn raid without their feet touching the ground and flown from RAF Northolt to Islamabad or wherever and they can make their own plans to join up with the treacherous bitch and her spawn using their own resources.

We're at war with these cunts.

About time the fucking liberal / leftie twats wake up to it.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:42 pm

palerider wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 am
Her Mum has now begged the Home Secretary for forgiveness saying she was brainwashed.

And yes, that's true. At the age of 13 she was taken on a rally with her cunt of a father to see hard-line Muslim speakers including that piece of shit Anjem Choudry, burning the Union Jack and condemning the West. She then spent months researching the propaganda on the internet.

But he said he was sorry so that's ok then.

They're happy to live here aren't they.

They shouldn't just prevent her from returning and wasting money on the NHS, the whole fucking tribe should be picked up in a dawn raid without their feet touching the ground and flown from RAF Northolt to Islamabad or wherever and they can make their own plans to join up with the treacherous bitch and her spawn using their own resources.

We're at war with these cunts.

About time the fucking liberal / leftie twats wake up to it.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521

;)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 pm

For the past 4 f*cking days,the BBC main headlines have been about this bitch...PLEASE DO F*CK OFF ABOUT HER,because it beginning to piss the majority of us off!
0 x

Social Media