News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Who leaked the Stokes story to the fucking Sun for a few quid?
Thomas knew the risk having unprotected gay sex but did it anyway.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Leftie geeky looking prick confronts Bozza at Whips Cross hospital.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Filthy bumpkin nonce slag released from prison.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:43 am

Anyone else laughing at Justin Trudeau?
Jumps on the SJW bandwagon and is presently being hoisted on his own petard.
Mind you, I've no idea why dressing up as Aladdin is racist. As far as I'm aware it's still a staple of pantomimes far and wide.
I heard some spanner say it reinforced a cultural stereotype. What fucking culture? Arabs? Persians? Who the fuck thinks Aladdin is stereotype of Saudis and Iranians.
Why dont people understand what racism is anymore?
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:20 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:43 am
Mind you, I've no idea why dressing up as Aladdin is racist. As far as I'm aware it's still a staple of pantomimes far and wide.
I heard some spanner say it reinforced a cultural stereotype. What fucking culture? Arabs? Persians? Who the fuck thinks Aladdin is stereotype of Saudis and Iranians.
It happened 19 years ago ffs !

I get it that in this day and age certain things are unacceptable. Like Morris dancers blacking up which dates from the 17th century btw and was done as a disguise not a racist act. But you have to move with the times. You cannot turn back the clock however. We've all done things we wouldn't do now as the episode involving the vacuum cleaner and my old chap will testify.

The world's gone mad.

Racism should be defined as such only if someone is offended by it. 99.99 % of decent black people would find this pc campaign embarrassing.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:20 am
Neville Bartos wrote:

I get it that in this day and age certain things are unacceptable. Like Morris dancers blacking up which dates from the 17th century btw and was done as a disguise not a racist act. But you have to move with the times. You cannot turn back the clock however. We've all done things we wouldn't do now as the episode involving the vacuum cleaner and my old chap will testify.

The world's gone mad.

Racism should be defined as such only if someone is offended by it. 99.99 % of decent black people would find this pc campaign embarrassing.
How do you know , you live in Somerset :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:27 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
If one of my black friends went to a fancy dress has a white person,would I be offended?Not at all.
I like to think the majority of us would just see it has a bit of a laugh(like a fancy dress is meant to be).I actually think if it was vice versa,the majority would be the same.

It`s the PC Brigade that are making a big thing about this as usual.Maybe they should look up the real meaning:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior".
1 x

Doombar

Post by Doombar » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:36 am

Fancy dress having some fun when your young before the PC brigade got involved, just another case of trial by media.
2 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:03 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Your last sentence sums it all up mate..
1 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 am

Newmarket wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 am
palerider wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:20 am

The world's gone mad.

How do you know , you live in Somerset :lol:
We've got a few you cunt.

Never heard of county lines ?
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Social Media