News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: News Today

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:42 pm
palerider wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 am
Her Mum has now begged the Home Secretary for forgiveness saying she was brainwashed.

And yes, that's true. At the age of 13 she was taken on a rally with her cunt of a father to see hard-line Muslim speakers including that piece of shit Anjem Choudry, burning the Union Jack and condemning the West. She then spent months researching the propaganda on the internet.

But he said he was sorry so that's ok then.

They're happy to live here aren't they.

They shouldn't just prevent her from returning and wasting money on the NHS, the whole fucking tribe should be picked up in a dawn raid without their feet touching the ground and flown from RAF Northolt to Islamabad or wherever and they can make their own plans to join up with the treacherous bitch and her spawn using their own resources.

We're at war with these cunts.

About time the fucking liberal / leftie twats wake up to it.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521

;)
SIGNED
2 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:17 am

So who's signing up for the new Independent Party ?
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:34 pm

The BBC at it again..Can`t they see this woman is a c*nt!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47276572
0 x

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:41 pm

to anybody who thinks this piece of garbage and her spawn should be allowed to come back here...

when british citizens were murdered in the manchester concert bombing this filth would have been cheering...
her father was filmed burning the flag of the USA...

the whole lot of them are scum terrorist traitors

if isis had won and got their caliphate in place would she still have wanted to come back ?..of course she wouldnt , but they fucking lost and the bitch wants out...tough shit
0 x

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:44 am

I see what most are saying about not allowing her back in to the country, I fully agree in principle.

But the fact is she is a British citizen, she doesn't have any dual nationality so the government are unable to revoke her passport / citizenship as that would leave her stateless. That would be illegal under international law.

On that basis, I think the Home Secretary will posture and make statements that fit with the national mood until finally cracking, allowing her "home" whilst saying that he had no choice. She will be de-briefed by the security services, probably put in prison for a couple of years (getting out after a few months on licence). We'll all be "reassured" that she's on a watch list and we're safe, when in reality hundreds of thousands in taxpayers money will be paid for her inevitable new identity and comfort. The undermanned and underfunded security services and police won't be able to watch her for long and she'll be free to spout her vile poison to whoever will listen. Illhamdulillah.......
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 am

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:44 am
I see what most are saying about not allowing her back in to the country, I fully agree in principle.

But the fact is she is a British citizen, she doesn't have any dual nationality so the government are unable to revoke her passport / citizenship as that would leave her stateless. That would be illegal under international law.

On that basis, I think the Home Secretary will posture and make statements that fit with the national mood until finally cracking, allowing her "home" whilst saying that he had no choice. She will be de-briefed by the security services, probably put in prison for a couple of years (getting out after a few months on licence). We'll all be "reassured" that she's on a watch list and we're safe, when in reality hundreds of thousands in taxpayers money will be paid for her inevitable new identity and comfort. The undermanned and underfunded security services and police won't be able to watch her for long and she'll be free to spout her vile poison to whoever will listen. Illhamdulillah.......
Sajid Javed has also stated that he'll not put British troops' lives at risk by 'rescuing her' from the camp she's in, but that won't stop the bitch returning as there'll be thousands of raghead fuckers and Lily Allen willing to donate aided by her cunt of a lawyer.

He can't stop her, but what he is looking at is an update of the 1351 Treason Act which would potentially give him power to increase the sentence in a prosecution and is still the only way I believe that someone can be sentenced to death in the UK. The last person to suffer that fate was Lord Haw Haw (William Joyce) for supporting the Nazis on air.

I wouldn't trust Javed to peel a satsuma properly but the ground swell of public disgust towards this cow is growing especially after she said the Manchester bomb was justified.

Not that I expect her to hang but I'd pay good money to watch it.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:34 pm

The "Poster girl" criteria is a bit thin - basically nondescript looking trout, clothed in a shapeless full body cloak...and she is quoted as saying she "supports some British values..." - put yourself out why don't you.
1 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:48 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 am
terrya1965 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:34 pm

The "Poster girl" criteria is a bit thin - basically nondescript looking trout, clothed in a shapeless full body cloak...and she is quoted as saying she "supports some British values..." - put yourself out why don't you.

That is her..Sweet innocent child..NOT
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:44 am

Yeah pretty much this....
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:18 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:17 am
So who's signing up for the new Independent Party ?

Can't believe Chukka's one...he's the TV darling of the Labour party.. :lol:

Make no secret of the fact i'm a big Tory supporter.....but always held the Labour party,and lots
of it's MPs with the greatest of respect....end of the day we all want the same thing..just different
ways of getting it...

But the Party at present.. bordering on despising them...have done diddly squat in helping the
country in somehow resolving the most Important thing we had to deal with in 70 years..

Good luck to these guys....hope they can form a decent M.O.R party.....a proper social democratic
party.....stay away from Vince Cable tho just Another Boring Tory Hater....will lose you more votes
than he will bring..
0 x

Social Media