News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4274
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 548
x 364

Re: News Today

Post by BlackDiamond » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

Oziron wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:42 pm
terrya1965 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:04 pm
I`d tie them to a stake and let the family pour petrol over them and watch them fry.SCUM

Obviously,that would never happen,but I tell you something,if you did introduce some barbaric laws for that kind of thing,it would definitely give them a different mind set.

Say,if you use a knife to stab someone and you get your hands chopped off for doing that crime,how many would do it?Hardly anyone..That would sort knife crime out instantly.

It`s the softly softly approach by the PC Brigade that is the cause of why you can do what ever you like nowadays and no harm will come to you.In fact,we will give you a new identity,a stash of cash and you can go and start a new life wherever you want in the world. :(
Sounds like you are making a call for Sharia law.... :o :o :o
This is known as muslim smuggling (into your argument) and very nasty - a feature of inhabitants of Luton before Lorraine Chase made the town famous...
1 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4693
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 355

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:29 pm

Think the case here is....as diabolical as the sentencing is...is at what age are you responsible
for your actions...
This not vandalism,scrapping,nicking cars,were you might go, yeah this kid needs help and time maybe.
This, along with killing innocents in an act of terrorism is as bad as it gets,and you have to be of a
different mentality to commit them....we can all do the other shit,no one...well practically
no one can kill an innocent person for fun and enjoyment..terrorists get a little buzz from what they
do,don't worry bout that...it's not only "the Cause"

But what they saying here is because you're only 13, you are not wholly responsible...

You might think it's a crack and a laugh to nick a car,or whatever,we all grow out of that,but
you know the difference between life and death.....and what it means to torture/beat and rape a
little girl for hours on end,then strangle her when you've done with her.

The Courts sometimes make similarities in why they sentence someone and the reasoning,
when there shouldn't be,something like this....13,28,50,83...life should be life.

Tho like I said,last place I would want them is in jail..
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4693
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 355

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:43 am

Tories..we're gonna plant 30 Million trees...that's nothing say Libs,we'll plant 60 million..
30 million/60 million..thats fuck all say Labour,we'll get 500 Million dug in...
Pathetic say the SNP..we've got plans for 47 Billion....

Cracks me up all this Election spiel.... :lol:
1 x

User avatar
eastcoastclaret
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:54 pm
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too
x 194
x 33

Re: News Today

Post by eastcoastclaret » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Elections...pffff when I were a lad....

0 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2211
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 39
x 259

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Jodie Chesneys killers jailed for life one a minimum Of 25years the other cunt minimum 18 years keep the vermin in till they fucking die.
Another two pieces of shit off the streets.
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4196
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 476
x 637

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 am

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... olice/amp/

Thank fuck the judge in this case seems to have some common sense.

Since 2014 the police can keep anyone on record who is reported to have said or written something that is considered 'hateful'. And, unbelievably, no evidence is required, none.
Even more amazing than that is that that record of a hate incident can be disclosed in certain circumstances.
Think about that. Something that you may or may not have said, that there's no evidence of, and that isn't even a crime, goes on record and could potentially damage your life and livelihood. Its like something out of 1970s East Germany.

This is genuine College of Policing guidance on 'transgender hate incidents'.

"any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender"

It's an astonishing piece of writing. You could literally say 'hello' to someone and if they perceive that 'hello' to be motivated by prejudice against a transgender person, you could receive a visit from the police, and have your details taken, recorded and passed on.

Fucking mental.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4274
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 548
x 364

Re: News Today

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:08 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 am
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... olice/amp/

Thank fuck the judge in this case seems to have some common sense.

Since 2014 the police can keep anyone on record who is reported to have said or written something that is considered 'hateful'. And, unbelievably, no evidence is required, none.
Even more amazing than that is that that record of a hate incident can be disclosed in certain circumstances.
Think about that. Something that you may or may not have said, that there's no evidence of, and that isn't even a crime, goes on record and could potentially damage your life and livelihood. Its like something out of 1970s East Germany.

This is genuine College of Policing guidance on 'transgender hate incidents'.

"any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender"

It's an astonishing piece of writing. You could literally say 'hello' to someone and if they perceive that 'hello' to be motivated by prejudice against a transgender person, you could receive a visit from the police, and have your details taken, recorded and passed on.

Fucking mental.
Feelings aren't facts. And you would think the Police would concern themselves with facts.Stuff that can be proved. Makes it easier to get the CPS interested.

Giving a tranny a funny look is hardly a hate crime but pushing them in front of a bus probably is. We need to be sensible here.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4693
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 293
x 355

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 am
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... olice/amp/

Thank fuck the judge in this case seems to have some common sense.

Since 2014 the police can keep anyone on record who is reported to have said or written something that is considered 'hateful'. And, unbelievably, no evidence is required, none.
Even more amazing than that is that that record of a hate incident can be disclosed in certain circumstances.
Think about that. Something that you may or may not have said, that there's no evidence of, and that isn't even a crime, goes on record and could potentially damage your life and livelihood. Its like something out of 1970s East Germany.

This is genuine College of Policing guidance on 'transgender hate incidents'.

"any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender"

It's an astonishing piece of writing. You could literally say 'hello' to someone and if they perceive that 'hello' to be motivated by prejudice against a transgender person, you could receive a visit from the police, and have your details taken, recorded and passed on.

Fucking mental.
Crazy mate I agree.....but..
Sign of the times,I.. Hope anyway it's more used to build a case on someone,and put on the radar..
we can all say one off shit..I'll fuckin kill that bloke he does that again........
It ain't meant.
But We say that,in public,which twatter is..repeatedly,in different variations...I bloody mean it
I will....he's pushing his fucking luck....I've really had enough now....a case starts building..

I don't like it one bit...innocents will be pulled in and questioned,but...a Dangerous Harmful
person will also be on the radar.
Unfortunately one of the shit things we have to put up with now...following up just on what people
say has lead the old bill to some dangerous men and women.


The case earlier, deep fat fryer thing...she apparently said to someone at some point...
he's gonna kill me......do we use that in court or not..heresay or a legitimate genuine fear..
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11180
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 798
x 550

Re: News Today

Post by Newmarket » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:26 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 am
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele ... olice/amp/

Thank fuck the judge in this case seems to have some common sense.

Since 2014 the police can keep anyone on record who is reported to have said or written something that is considered 'hateful'. And, unbelievably, no evidence is required, none.
Even more amazing than that is that that record of a hate incident can be disclosed in certain circumstances.
Think about that. Something that you may or may not have said, that there's no evidence of, and that isn't even a crime, goes on record and could potentially damage your life and livelihood. Its like something out of 1970s East Germany.

This is genuine College of Policing guidance on 'transgender hate incidents'.

"any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender"

It's an astonishing piece of writing. You could literally say 'hello' to someone and if they perceive that 'hello' to be motivated by prejudice against a transgender person, you could receive a visit from the police, and have your details taken, recorded and passed on.

Fucking mental.
Crazy mate I agree.....but..
Sign of the times,I.. Hope anyway it's more used to build a case on someone,and put on the radar..
we can all say one off shit..I'll fuckin kill that bloke he does that again........
It ain't meant.
But We say that,in public,which twatter is..repeatedly,in different variations...I bloody mean it
I will....he's pushing his fucking luck....I've really had enough now....a case starts building..

I don't like it one bit...innocents will be pulled in and questioned,but...a Dangerous Harmful
person will also be on the radar.
Unfortunately one of the shit things we have to put up with now...following up just on what people
say has lead the old bill to some dangerous men and women.


The case earlier, deep fat fryer thing...she apparently said to someone at some point...
he's gonna kill me......do we use that in court or not..heresay or a legitimate genuine fear..
Well legitimate genuine fear or not it’s still here say and therefore inadmissible.

I know . I watch Law & Order.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4196
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 476
x 637

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:26 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm


Crazy mate I agree.....but..
Sign of the times,I.. Hope anyway it's more used to build a case on someone,and put on the radar..
we can all say one off shit..I'll fuckin kill that bloke he does that again........
It ain't meant.
But We say that,in public,which twatter is..repeatedly,in different variations...I bloody mean it
I will....he's pushing his fucking luck....I've really had enough now....a case starts building..

I don't like it one bit...innocents will be pulled in and questioned,but...a Dangerous Harmful
person will also be on the radar.
Unfortunately one of the shit things we have to put up with now...following up just on what people
say has lead the old bill to some dangerous men and women.


The case earlier, deep fat fryer thing...she apparently said to someone at some point...
he's gonna kill me......do we use that in court or not..heresay or a legitimate genuine fear..
Well legitimate genuine fear or not it’s still here say and therefore inadmissible.

I know . I watch Law & Order.
The bloke in the court case, Harry Miller, had written some stuff on social media -- along the lines of 'I was born a mamal, but I now identify as a fish'.
That was recorded as a hate incident. He had two old bill show up at his house. And if any potential employer did a criminal record check that 'incident' 'could be disclosed' .

The police have also stated that its not their job to just prevent crime and catch criminals. They're also there to resolve potential conflicts between communities.
It's the thought police, isn't it? If anyone from her majesty's finest went through this forum I dread to think how many 'hate incidents' we'd all be down for. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Post Reply

Social Media