News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 77
x 507

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Must all be fans of Cassius Clay.
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 77
x 507

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:49 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:22 pm
The most popular boy's name in the UK for 2019 has been revealed.

It's Muhammed.

Of course it is.
Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 pm
Must all be fans of Cassius Clay.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4386
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 519
x 745

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Had to read this twice...

Black cab rapist John Worboys has been handed two life sentences with a minimum term of six years for attacking four more women.

Since it makes fuck all sense. How can two, or even one, life sentence carry a minimum term of six years? With good behaviour you might reasonably expect to get out in six years if your sentence was ten, but life? Surely 18/20 should be the absolute bare minimum.
It's shit like this that makes the justice system in this country a fucking disgrace.
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5057
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 362
x 482

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:14 pm
Had to read this twice...

Black cab rapist John Worboys has been handed two life sentences with a minimum term of six years for attacking four more women.

Since it makes fuck all sense. How can two, or even one, life sentence carry a minimum term of six years? With good behaviour you might reasonably expect to get out in six years if your sentence was ten, but life? Surely 18/20 should be the absolute bare minimum.
It's shit like this that makes the justice system in this country a fucking disgrace.
Agree mate...a joke at times...

But more the Sentencing and Probation side ,than the whole justice system,which does at least
try to be fair...but money still talks to much in it,for my liking..
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4386
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 519
x 745

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:54 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:00 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:14 pm
Had to read this twice...

Black cab rapist John Worboys has been handed two life sentences with a minimum term of six years for attacking four more women.

Since it makes fuck all sense. How can two, or even one, life sentence carry a minimum term of six years? With good behaviour you might reasonably expect to get out in six years if your sentence was ten, but life? Surely 18/20 should be the absolute bare minimum.
It's shit like this that makes the justice system in this country a fucking disgrace.
Agree mate...a joke at times...

But more the Sentencing and Probation side ,than the whole justice system,which does at least
try to be fair...but money still talks to much in it,for my liking..
Absolutely, mate, but you'd imagine the lions share of money would go towards keeping violent offenders and sexual predators off the streets.
To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys if they were letting off tax dodgers with a slap on the wrist and a fine to save money, but allowing rapists and violent scum like Ewan Ireland roam free? Well, there's something seriously wrong with that.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5057
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 362
x 482

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:03 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:54 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:00 pm


Agree mate...a joke at times...

But more the Sentencing and Probation side ,than the whole justice system,which does at least
try to be fair...but money still talks to much in it,for my liking..
Absolutely, mate, but you'd imagine the lions share of money would go towards keeping violent offenders and sexual predators off the streets.
To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys if they were letting off tax dodgers with a slap on the wrist and a fine to save money, but allowing rapists and violent scum like Ewan Ireland roam free? Well, there's something seriously wrong with that.
It's not like it's the odd case that gets away...
I started putting stuff up on here bout it...but could do 2/3 instances every day...
Fuckin ridiculous...
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4386
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 519
x 745

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:54 am

Did you know that you can get sacked from your job for having, and expressing, the opinion that there are only 2 biological sexes?
And keep in mind this opinion has been ruled on by an actual bona fide judge as 'incompatible with human dignity and the fundamental rights of others’.
I think it might be time to declare the country a fascist state and be done with it.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6283
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 472
x 68

Re: News Today

Post by JayK » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:14 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:54 am
Did you know that you can get sacked from your job for having, and expressing, the opinion that there are only 2 biological sexes?
And keep in mind this opinion has been ruled on by an actual bona fide judge as 'incompatible with human dignity and the fundamental rights of others’.
I think it might be time to declare the country a fascist state and be done with it.
Fuckin World is insane
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4386
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 519
x 745

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50890079
If this was the other way around people would be baying for the geezers balls. Equality of the sexes my arse.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2796
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 77
x 507

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:31 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50890079
If this was the other way around people would be baying for the geezers balls. Equality of the sexes my arse.
Ah I now know where the expression Lamped him comes from.
1 x

Post Reply

Social Media