News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 82
x 567

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:43 am

Just seen the photo of Phil the Greek leaving hospital
Still looks fitter than Pellegrini.
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 4731
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 778
x 506

Re: News Today

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:35 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:52 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50890079
If this was the other way around people would be baying for the geezers balls. Equality of the sexes my arse.
This is interesting as the defendant ? claims he is not a victim but a witness !...does that mean he is referring to himself in the third person...so it's not him now,but was him then...

surprised the case made it to trial - there must be thousands of cold cases of assault,using a trusty rolling pin, after an all night bender went squiffy...awaiting discovery
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 82
x 567

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:26 pm

Like her style ,a refreshing change from the normal frying pan or broom.
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 82
x 567

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:50 pm

The Lake District will have to change it’s ways to allow more diversity
Apparently only elder white people are attracted to its natural beauty.

:lol:
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5308
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 425
x 570

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:50 pm
The Lake District will have to change it’s ways to allow more diversity
Apparently only elder white people are attracted to its natural beauty.

:lol:
Yeah saw that....this shits doing my head in. :lol: ...there's no passport control with dogs and
machine gun post checking where your from...any ones free to go,some just don't like
getting wet all day is all...more a money thing anyway,bloody expensive to stay there.

Anyway met a black dude halfway up Scafell once.... :lol:
1 x

User avatar
Thames1
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:44 pm
x 14
x 43

Re: News Today

Post by Thames1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Build a Mosque in Ambleside, that's what the rest of the country have done to be 'diverse'.
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 2904
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 82
x 567

Re: News Today

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Was thinking of a couple of chicken shops ,a halal butchers and an African hairdressers to be honest.
Right next to lake Windermere .
0 x

User avatar
Thames1
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:44 pm
x 14
x 43

Re: News Today

Post by Thames1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:47 pm
Was thinking of a couple of chicken shops ,a halal butchers and an African hairdressers to be honest.
Right next to lake Windermere .
Don't forget the knife shop, the increased police force, new casualty ward, morgue and ultimately, a fucked up ruined heritage site. Yeah, lets get diverse.

Or did they mean Sam Smith and his band of benders?
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4477
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 544
x 791

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:17 am

This story is a fucking joke...

https://www.chargedretail.co.uk/2020/01 ... ereotypes/

And here's the ad that, according to a government agency, and based on 8, yes EIGHT complaints, features 'Harmful stereotypes'. HARMFUL.


What I can guarantee is that if all the actors had been female and there'd been 8,000 complaints nothing would've been banned.

I tell you this is the thin end of the thought police wedge.
The police are already 'speaking to people' in order to check their opinions.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 7101
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 827
x 503

Re: News Today

Post by Gonzo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:50 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:17 am
This story is a fucking joke...

https://www.chargedretail.co.uk/2020/01 ... ereotypes/

And here's the ad that, according to a government agency, and based on 8, yes EIGHT complaints, features 'Harmful stereotypes'. HARMFUL.


What I can guarantee is that if all the actors had been female and there'd been 8,000 complaints nothing would've been banned.

I tell you this is the thin end of the thought police wedge.
The police are already 'speaking to people' in order to check their opinions.

This is just the start.

I'm just waiting for the point where they change the gender filter on dating apps because it's discriminatory 😂
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media