News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: News Today

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 am

In todays 'Carry on Politics' the government's official review of HS2 says cancelling would be a mistake.
The review was lead by Douglas Oakervee, who just happens to be the former chairman of HS2! So no bias there then. You couldn't make this fucking stuff up.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:15 am

Another piece of filth off the streets thankfully shot by the Police in Streatham, another fucking scumbag let out early from his terrorism sentence.
When will we ever fucking learn.
1 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:53 am

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:15 am
Another piece of filth off the streets thankfully shot by the Police in Streatham, another fucking scumbag let out early from his terrorism sentence.
We saw this as a major problem even when I was a screw. And I retired 14 years ago.

And it's only now they're looking into it, but with the Human Rights industry worth a fucking fortune, mostly run by Muslims anyway, good luck with that one.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:31 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:53 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote:
We saw this as a major problem even when I was a screw. And I retired 14 years ago.

And it's only now they're looking into it, but with the Human Rights industry worth a fucking fortune, mostly run by Muslims anyway, good luck with that one.
Well it didn't end well for the bloke collapsed like a tramp outside Boots...interrupting customers from getting a prescription refill or some emergency ear wax.

And the bloke didn't even have enough money for a pint or a coffee, or one of Greggs jumbo sausage rolls...

And he missed MOTD2, although living in a SW16 hostel with communal TV and a remote with flat batteries...his day was already fucked when he got dressed in his unwashed clothes...
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
They said it wouldn`t happen again after November's terrorist attack.

There should be a Public Inquiry on who let him out.Whoever it was should be sacked immediately and made to pay compensation to those that have been left injured.

Or is that too much common sense?
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:32 am

The terrorists mum said he was a good boy till he went to prison.

I remember about 35 years ago my cousin Tony died of a heroin overdose & one of my relatives said the same thing. I pointed out that he went to prison because he mugged old ladies to support his drug habit.

"Yes, but it wasn't heroin then" came the reply 😆
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:23 am

I love stories like this.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51371670

There's absolutely no context or examples given for any claim this woman makes. None.
There's not even any context given to statements she makes.
Firstly it says she's a lawyer, it goes on to say that two thirds of FTSE100 companies don't have ethnic minorities on their boards. So what fucking job is she applying for? Working for a law firm or being on a FTSE100 board?
She suggests it's harder for her, but no comparison is given to suggest a white woman of similar age and qualifications would have it any easier.
Nor are any examples given of the clear and obvious bias she claims to have faced. Her opinions are just treated like facts.
The whole article just seems to want reinforce the idea that any company without ethnic minority representation at board level -- ignoring all other factors -- is racist.
And let's not mention the Level of privilege required to get an MBE for 'services to diversity'. There's nurses, doctors, porters, firemen all giving everything 7 days a week, and this bird is moaning because she's not being given the boardroom red carpet. Fuck me...
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:41 pm

E.U human rights lawyers and indeed some of our own are saying that a review and a potential
change in the early release dates of convicted terrorists is illegal,and against the European
Convention of Human Rights..and are preparing to challenge and stop the Government implementing
any changes to sentencing.

Maybe these "human rights" bods need to look up the meaning of human rights..and read
the bloody thing....

"Nobody can try to end your life....
the government should take appropriate measures to safeguard life by making laws to protect you
and take steps to protect you if your life is at risk............."

Part of the very first statement from the said Convention...
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:57 pm

These human rights parasites have made a fucking fortune defending these scummy wankers.
Let’s hope a bomb or another terrorist incident doesn’t affect their own wonderful utopia.

All terrorists give up their human fucking rights and should be treated as such.

Oh and the EU can go fuck itself.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:12 pm

The IS breeding slag has lost the first stage of her appeal for getting her “British” citizenship back

Scummy vermin.
0 x

Social Media