News Today

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: News Today

Post by mkhammer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:41 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:58 pm
Mikeveep wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:27 pm
Tough call, but if there are no other Statehood options we should let her and others in to face the music and then alter our Laws to cover future contingencies of this type.

Got to go along with Int.Law.
What the girl needs is an agent. Her current career prospects look a bit thin: Abandoned education at 15 and joined a tier 2 level terrorist organisation.

What she needs is a couple of TV appearances (Question Time,Master Chef), a book deal "My life with ISIS - Going for a Burka" and a clothing range "Urban Explosive Sports Apparel"...and let's not discard the possibility of a musical biography
- something tasteful like Spreading my legs for the last of the dregs

...then she could pay for her own keep and baby would be none the wiser.

:lol: Trouble is mate....Society these days..this is on the cards..And wouldn't be in the least
surprised to see her Charity single with Lily Allen,storming up the charts.....
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:14 am

I see that the terrorist supporting scarecrow looking cunt Corbyn is licking her arse now.

Fucking Dog.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:01 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47506145

Nobody likes to see a baby die,but to blame our Home secretary is scandalous.

"It is against international law to make someone stateless, and now an innocent child has died as a result of a British woman being stripped of her citizenship. Diane Abbott,she said.

REALLY.DO F*CK OFF!.You are the main reason why a Labour Party will never govern,because if they did,with people like YOU running our country,we`d all be in great danger and this country would lose all of it`s identity. :evil:
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Without trying to sound callous , a casualty of war .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:05 pm

I just think we should just fuck the politics off,fuck peoples opinions off,fuck religion off...

And should have stepped up and given a little kiddie a chance....

We have to be Bigger..
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:37 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:05 pm
I just think we should just fuck the politics off,fuck peoples opinions off,fuck religion off...

We have to be Bigger..
Tragic that an innocent that knew nothing about Isil should perish in that way. But did the kids in the Manchester Arena know any different ?

As Newmarket says, a victim of war. Begum allied herself to those murderous fucks so the kid's death is down to her. Why should our government risk lives extracting babies from a war zone ?
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:30 pm

palerider wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:37 pm
mkhammer wrote:

We have to be Bigger..
Tragic that an innocent that knew nothing about Isil should perish in that way. But did the kids in the Manchester Arena know any different ?

As Newmarket says, a victim of war. Begum allied herself to those murderous fucks so the kid's death is down to her. Why should our government risk lives extracting babies from a war zone ?
She is an extremely unlucky parent. She has had three infant deaths,all spaced apart,over three years.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:39 pm

palerider wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

We have to be Bigger..

I'm not sure I agree that if an innocent child dies, or suffers because of a parent, the overriding sentiment should be 'serves the parent right'.
Nor do I think it's healthy to use one tragedy to morally square away another. The west killed innocent civilians in the middle-east, so terrorists killing innocent civilians in the west is fine?

I'm not for showing anyone who chooses to join a terrorist group compassion, but leaving other nations to take in, or clear up, our mess is seriously questionable.
Answering social and moral turpitude in kind is the kind of piss weak, tabloid driven populism I fucking hate.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:26 am

palerider wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

We have to be Bigger..

Think what I'm trying to get at Mr P,is at some point we have to look at things as human beings,
otherwise all the shit just goes on...and anyone that thinks isil or whatever we/they call them/selves
is beaten and have gone away,is in cloud cuckooland,and has no understanding of what it is all about.

So we have to show the next lot,we're better,show them we don't condone innocents dying in
the name of religion.
And wont partake in tit for tat...The Mother Chose her path,basically fuck her,let people
know you choose these evil fuckers over us there's no comeback....NONE......
But a baby is just a baby,and every child born deserves a chance,it's down to countries like
ours,"when possible" to make sure,or at least try.

I Don't think it's a matter of risking lives,if there was the slightest chance,it's a no go for me,
but there's Various charities out there, the UN,and film crews it seems are allowed to wander
around,so could have been arranged,with her consent,to hand the baby over,to a charity,no Army,
no government reps,just stick the kiddie on a plane and get it safe,if she refuses,we tried,
tho to be honest I would have played the British Citizen in danger card and evacuated it,we
revoked hers not the childs right to it.

To me, the child was half dutch as well,so they should have played their part as well.
1 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:01 am

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:26 am
palerider wrote:

Think what I'm trying to get at Mr P,is at some point we have to look at things as human beings,
otherwise all the shit just goes on...and anyone that thinks isil or whatever we/they call them/selves
is beaten and have gone away,is in cloud cuckooland,and has no understanding of what it is all about.

So we have to show the next lot,we're better,show them we don't condone innocents dying in
the name of religion.
And wont partake in tit for tat...The Mother Chose her path,basically fuck her,let people
know you choose these evil fuckers over us there's no comeback....NONE......
But a baby is just a baby,and every child born deserves a chance,it's down to countries like
ours,"when possible" to make sure,or at least try.

I Don't think it's a matter of risking lives,if there was the slightest chance,it's a no go for me,
but there's Various charities out there, the UN,and film crews it seems are allowed to wander
around,so could have been arranged,with her consent,to hand the baby over,to a charity,no Army,
no government reps,just stick the kiddie on a plane and get it safe,if she refuses,we tried,
tho to be honest I would have played the British Citizen in danger card and evacuated it,we
revoked hers not the childs right to it.

To me, the child was half dutch as well,so they should have played their part as well.
What your suggesting is a legitimate kidnapping using best intentions as a justification.That could only happen if the child was abandoned or the parent suddenly disappeared. Unfortunately that scenario didn't materialise ...
1 x

Social Media