David Lammy

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: David Lammy

Post by Brookbonds73 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:21 pm

Thick as pig shit.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

grandad

Post by grandad » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:00 am

God forbid them cunts getting in power anytime soon
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Post by 21212 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 am

The person may be dislikable but the comments are correct.
0 x

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:20 am

21212 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 am
The person may be dislikable but the comments are correct.
Irrelevant, the OP referred to no comments, only expressed an opinion.
0 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Not much going on this morning, I'll play numbers.

What comment is incorrect?

"white woman holding black baby" That is the crux of his argument. He is the only person, that has mentioned color.

Does not represent Africa. That's a maybe. So, should all future charities, show pictures of some fat government cunt, grinning in his big mansion, paid for via oversees investment, then ask for money? Heartstrings, well and truly tugged

If the problem was how the baby was depicted, why not use the Lenny Henry picture, of him holding a baby.

Shall I tell you? Lammy, is a massive fucking racist, end of
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 pm
This is woke politics. Find something innocuous, put your own spin on it, and act outraged accordingly.
Mr. Lammy should realise that vast, vast numbers of Africans ARE victims. Victims of poverty, war, disease, religious intolerance, and oppressive/dictatorial regimes.
Let me share .

Woke is a political term of African American origin that refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice.[1] It is derived from the African American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues. Its widespread use since 2014 is a result of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Or did you all know? :)
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:44 pm

Mikeveep wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:02 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
This is woke politics. Find something innocuous, put your own spin on it, and act outraged accordingly.
Mr. Lammy should realise that vast, vast numbers of Africans ARE victims. Victims of poverty, war, disease, religious intolerance, and oppressive/dictatorial regimes.
Let me share .

Woke is a political term of African American origin that refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice.[1] It is derived from the African American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues. Its widespread use since 2014 is a result of the Black Lives Matter movement.

I googled it same as you .

Only out of curiosity though . As I have to with most of Neville’s posts :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 pm

jameskel wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:42 pm
Not much going on this morning, I'll play numbers.

What comment is incorrect?

"white woman holding black baby" That is the crux of his argument. He is the only person, that has mentioned color.

Does not represent Africa. That's a maybe. So, should all future charities, show pictures of some fat government cunt, grinning in his big mansion, paid for via oversees investment, then ask for money? Heartstrings, well and truly tugged

If the problem was how the baby was depicted, why not use the Lenny Henry picture, of him holding a baby.

Shall I tell you? Lammy, is a massive fucking racist, end of
The main reason why Labour won't get in.Voters know that many in their party are racists.They should piss an Election for the amount of damage the tories have done to this country.It's THE GREEDY BASTARD PARTY Verses THE ETHNICS PARTY and the tories win because the electorate knows this country will be taken over and we won`t be Britain no more..That is what the majority are thinking,they are not stupid,because in the last 8 years under Cameron and May,this by far the worst Government in living memory,but they would still win a General Election tomorrow.
0 x

Marco Boogers Boots

Post by Marco Boogers Boots » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:37 am

He is a massive cunt. He is also a fucking stupid one.

During the Brexit referendum campaign he said that Indian soldiers died during WW2 fighting for the European Project. What an absolute helmet!! :lol: :lol:

1 x

Avit

Post by Avit » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:57 am

Mikeveep wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:02 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Let me share .

Ironically...that sent me to sleep....
0 x

Social Media