London Pollution Charges

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: London Pollution Charges

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:07 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:13 am
Thousands of 'Extinction Rebellion' activists are expected in London today for a week long festival of protests, workshops and general fucking-aboutery planned to shut down the capital demanding the government abolish vehicles and all industry and send us back to the 1400's. Maybe they should go to India and China where 75% of the planet's CO2 now emanates.

The tree-hugging leftie cunts, eager for an excuse to skip the job centre, will need a good hose down. Plenty of pollution there this week.
No work this week then or is it all students paid by their rich parents,who normally own the tanks that burn the most omissions?
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:11 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:07 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:13 am
Thousands of 'Extinction Rebellion' activists are expected in London today for a week long festival of protests, workshops and general fucking-aboutery planned to shut down the capital demanding the government abolish vehicles and all industry and send us back to the 1400's. Maybe they should go to India and China where 75% of the planet's CO2 now emanates.

The tree-hugging leftie cunts, eager for an excuse to skip the job centre, will need a good hose down. Plenty of pollution there this week.
No work this week then or is it all students paid by their rich parents,who normally own the tanks that burn the most omissions?
Work ? :lol: :lol:

Most of these chinless arsewipes won't ever do a hard day's graft in their lives.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 pm

I’ve always said we need water cannons to hose the soapy fuckers down.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Fucking hell. Short of storming the Bastille protesting does fuck all in my opinion.
But how are this lot, with their planet saving cause, any different from the DFLA that many hereabouts seem so impressed by?
It's all the same in my book, fantasists who think they can change the world with a placard. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Obviously Right wing extremists,didnt see one black face amongst them.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:03 pm
Obviously Right wing extremists,didnt see one black face amongst them.
Yep , has to be ...
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:15 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:27 pm
Fucking hell. Short of storming the Bastille protesting does fuck all in my opinion.
But how are this lot, with their planet saving cause, any different from the DFLA that many hereabouts seem so impressed by?
It's all the same in my book, fantasists who think they can change the world with a placard. :D
Do agree mate it does nothing towards a cause,but I get people feel the need to say something,
...stand up and be heard..
Trouble with protests/marches they're all encompassing...you'll get a mixed bag of the truly well
meaning thoughtful ,and in this case a bunch of trouble making Anarchists..all marching/Protesting
in the name of the same thing.

A lot of Guys and Girls don't understand or don't care,that Strikes and (disruptive) protests,
there's a difference,change absolutely nothing,they haven't for 50/60 years,you need to go back
to Tolpuddle,Jarrow Marchers,Votes for women....to find something that had an effect.
Disruptive protests mean and change fuck all.....so blocking the underground is gonna stop
the fuckin polar icecaps melting...Right...

Protest..by all means...but start smashing things up,hurting the General public,and scaring
little kids.....Jail Time...

Could go on bout getting their facts right about Global warming...but I wont.... :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:20 am

mkhammer wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:15 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:27 pm
Do agree mate it does nothing towards a cause,but I get people feel the need to say something,
Trouble with protests/marches they're all encompassing...you'll get a mixed bag of the truly well
meaning thoughtful ,and in this case a bunch of trouble making Anarchists..all marching/Protesting

A lot of Guys and Girls don't understand or don't care,that Strikes and (disruptive) protests,
there's a difference,change absolutely nothing,they haven't for 50/60 years,you need to go back
to Tolpuddle,Jarrow Marchers,Votes for women....to find something that had an effect.
Disruptive protests mean and change fuck all.....so blocking the underground is gonna stop

Protest..by all means...but start smashing things up,hurting the General public,and scaring

Could go on bout getting their facts right about Global warming...but I wont.... :lol:
A million people protesting peacefully does nothing. A few hundred, or even thousand people smashing stuff up does nothing.
What you need to really effect change is a million people smashing stuff up.
Violence is the answer, but it needs to be done on a massive scale. Just ask the French and the Russians. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:11 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:20 am
mkhammer wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:15 am

A million people protesting peacefully does nothing. A few hundred, or even thousand people smashing stuff up does nothing.
What you need to really effect change is a million people smashing stuff up.
Violence is the answer, but it needs to be done on a massive scale. Just ask the French and the Russians. :D
If the old Bill don't get tough and start arresting hundreds, and keeping them locked-up, the violence will come next week from commuters and trades-people vigilantes whose lives are being disrupted.

Two coppers were even filmed dancing with the protesters yesterday.

FFS.

The last figures for global CO2 emission was in 2015 with China causing almost 30%, more than twice any other country. Would this group go there and set up vegan stalls in Beijing and block the roads ?

Would they fuck.

They'd be looking at 20 years in chokey.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 am

Sounds like they need Sean Bean to organise it a bit better ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media