What Car Do We All Drive

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Parry Hotter

What Car Do We All Drive

Post by Parry Hotter » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:45 pm

I think a car tells a lot about people. Cant imagine numnuts in a 4x4 can you ? I'll kick it off. My car is a 5 year old white Renault Megane. What about you lot.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Re: What Car Do We All Drive

Post by BillyDWhizz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 pm

06 Nissan Almera Tino and until last week a Renault Megane II GT - Heap of French crap, the electrics on the thing I think were wired by Stevie fucking Wonder. I'm currently in negotiations with the Mrs to let me buy a Jaaaaaaaaaaag. It's about 50/50 at the moment but I suspect she's holding out for some kind of bribery in the shape of a fucking Rattan garden set she's had her eye on for a while.

Seriously though, the Nissan is just a run about I picked up for £650, it's not pretty but it's a brilliant car - 40+ odd miles to the gallon (petrol) even when packed with the wife, 3 grandkids and a shit load of camping equipment whilst going up and down winding Snowdonian roads. I'd recommend one to anyone looking for a cheap, uber reliable and well built car- I really can't knock it, most chuffed I've been with one of my cheapy run abouts ever.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:48 pm

Peugeot 208 gti.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:41 am

Thread aint had many hits so I'll have a go at guessing . Palerider I thought you was more of a family saloon bloke so I aint no good at this game but I'll have a go. Newmarket=some 4x4, Nev=something sporty and quick, Tone=open top, Whiskey=Porshe, Andy=Jag, Terry=family saloon. How do I do guys.
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:13 am

Parry Hotter wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:41 am
Thread aint had many hits so I'll have a go at guessing . Palerider I thought you was more of a family saloon bloke so I aint no good at this game but I'll have a go. Newmarket=some 4x4, Nev=something sporty and quick, Tone=open top, Whiskey=Porshe, Andy=Jag, Terry=family saloon. How do I do guys.
I did indeed have a family saloon mate until 2 years ago when my daughter moved out. The old Peugeot was falling apart by then so I went to the dealership in Bristol with an open mind, and I saw the 208.

Why not ?

Probably trying to reclaim my lost youth and definitely not the car of a 60 (ish) year old but it does go like shit off a shovel.

Ps. Newmarket has a 1958 gold cadillac with a leopard-skin soft top which he drives around south Essex at 4am to pick up his bitches.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

grandad

Post by grandad » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 am

Mercedes C220 soon to be a Audi though once lease is up
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 am

palerider wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:13 am
Parry Hotter wrote:
I did indeed have a family saloon mate until 2 years ago when my daughter moved out. The old Peugeot was falling apart by then so I went to the dealership in Bristol with an open mind, and I saw the 208.

Why not ?

Probably trying to reclaim my lost youth and definitely not the car of a 60 (ish) year old but it does go like shit off a shovel.

Ps. Newmarket has a 1958 gold cadillac with a leopard-skin soft top which he drives around south Essex at 4am to pick up his bitches.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:09 pm

Just seen Gonzo in his ride...

3 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Parry Hotter wrote:
Cheeky sod. Bloody Porsche indeed. :( Sadly those days are well behind me mate. Last one of them I had was just after I came back from Germany after working there for a spell in the 80's. Had one out there and brought it back with me and kept it for about 18 months. Since then I've always been a Merc man up until last year when for a change I bought a white BMW530e. But I confess on occasions, admittedly rare, to have driven Mrs W's 66 plate blue Focus.

But I do disguise myself heavily before leaving the house. ;)
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Parry Hotter wrote:
Cheeky sod. Bloody Porsche indeed. :( Sadly those days are well behind me mate. Last one of them I had was just after I came back from Germany after working there for a spell in the 80's. Had one out there and brought it back with me and kept it for about 18 months. Since then I've always been a Merc man up until last year when for a change I bought a white BMW530e. But I confess on occasions, admittedly rare, to have driven Mrs W's 66 plate blue Focus.

But I do disguise myself heavily before leaving the house. ;)
Wasnt taking the piss whiskey but knew you was in the city and i thought all the city boys had porshes back in Maggys day.
0 x

Social Media