Woking...?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Post Reply
   
User avatar
OZHAMMER
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am
Location: OBERON
x 136
x 97

Woking...?

Post by OZHAMMER » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 am

...so did he jump out of the plane?
0 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
x 111
x 32

Re: Woking...?

Post by wokinghama » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:42 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 am
...so did he jump out of the plane?
Hey Oz, hope you’re well mate.

Beginning of August now - needed to lose a few pounds first :lol:
1 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7804
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 258
x 649

Re: Woking...?

Post by palerider » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:54 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:42 pm
OZHAMMER wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 am
...so did he jump out of the plane?
Hey Oz, hope you’re well mate.

Beginning of August now - needed to lose a few pounds first :lol:
I wouldn't have dieted.

Opening the fucking plane door and that would have done the job for me.
3 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
OZHAMMER
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am
Location: OBERON
x 136
x 97

Re: Woking...?

Post by OZHAMMER » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:22 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:42 pm
OZHAMMER wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:24 am
...so did he jump out of the plane?
Hey Oz, hope you’re well mate.

Beginning of August now - needed to lose a few pounds first :lol:
Why? A fat cunt falls to earth at the same acceleration as a skinny cunt. :D

And I’m well. Thanks for asking.
1 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
x 111
x 32

Re: Woking...?

Post by wokinghama » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:17 am

OZHAMMER wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:22 pm
wokinghama wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:42 pm


Hey Oz, hope you’re well mate.

Beginning of August now - needed to lose a few pounds first :lol:
Why? A fat cunt falls to earth at the same acceleration as a skinny cunt. :D

And I’m well. Thanks for asking.
:lol:

The parachute can only take 30 stone, so I need to be 15 (currently closer to 16)
1 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1859
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 26
x 165

Re: Woking...?

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Get this man to pack your parachute, Emile Cilliers.....top bloke.
0 x

User avatar
OZHAMMER
Posts: 1286
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 7:41 am
Location: OBERON
x 136
x 97

Re: Woking...?

Post by OZHAMMER » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:04 am

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm
Get this man to pack your parachute, Emile Cilliers.....top bloke.
Admit it Dwayne. You’ve thought about it too. :D
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media