Moon Landing..

News, Banter and anything else non football!!

mkhammer

Moon Landing..

Post by mkhammer » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Met,Shook hands and spoke to Buzz Aldrin once...guy had such an Aura,was amazing to think he'd been
on the Moon and I was talking to him...was about 25 years ...Pub would you believe...

I've met a guy that's been to the moon...and my conversation with him was...what's a decent beer
to drink over here in London.... :lol:

But a great memory....which I drop into every conversation I possible can... :lol:
0 x

Newmarket

Re: Moon Landing..

Post by Newmarket » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:52 pm
Met,Shook hands and spoke to Buzz Aldrin once...guy had such an Aura,was amazing to think he'd been
on the Moon and I was talking to him...was about 25 years ...Pub would you believe...

I've met a guy that's been to the moon...and my conversation with him was...what's a decent beer

But a great memory....which I drop into every conversation I possible can... :lol:
And ...... ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:50 pm

mkhammer wrote:

I think Buzz mentions this in his autobiography.
2 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:59 pm

I've seen Capricorn One, it's all fake.

One a serious note, apparently Youtube onspiracy theory stuff has got so much traction that more than 20% of millennials think the Moon landings were faked.
I wonder how many think the earth is flat?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:36 am

Newmarket wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 pm
mkhammer wrote:

And ...... ?
I shook hands with a guy that's been on the moon Mr N.....

Pretty Cool...................init... :lol:
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:45 am

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:50 pm
mkhammer wrote:

I think Buzz mentions this in his autobiography.
:lol:
....I seem to remember,banging on about Carling Premier lager which was around at the time,
talking bout warm British beer,prob thought a I was just another piss head brit...... :lol:
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:47 pm

It never happened. All the shadows were in the wrong place. All done in a hangar in Area 51 and whistle-blowers were taken out by the men in suits and dark glasses.

If it did happen why isn't there a Costa Coffee there ? There is in every other fucking place !
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Apparently bags of shit and piss were left up there along with other paraphernalia dumped all about ,sounds like Buzz and Neil were Pikeys.
Could come to a fortune to clear the fly tipping.
0 x

Social Media