bojo

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: bojo

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:08 pm

palerider wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:26 am
Newmarket wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:04 am

But does she do it Doggy?
Nev will reply next week Tim.

He's spending all this week shouting 'Stop Brexit' on parliament green dressed in his EU suit.

:lol: :lol:
I dunno, one innocuous comment about feeding Dominic Raab to a shark and you're at me like a Russian attack dog. Whether you're related to him or you imagine he's a Jane to your Tarzan, I'll not mention him again. Fair enough? ;)
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:33 pm

The good news is that the Brexit deadline is slowly crawling forwards. As a senior conservative member said to me yesterday,whats a bit of economic harm verses recapturing freedom.

And she has a point. Let's say an average monthly shop increases 10%, say from £500 to £550 and the utility charges rise another 10%. It would be worth it for most people as they could imagine the extra cost offset against the value of being
isolated.Isolation being a premium.

Some existing jobs would go,but who wants to work in a Tesco Metro or a shop. Plenty of opportunities in IT,Science,Finance. All sorts of engineering opportunities await and the salary's are all decent and afford plenty of scope to indulge in spare Audi's,holidays,accommodation upgrades.

And with the pledge of plum tax breaks just round the corner,everybody is laughing.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:57 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:33 pm
The good news is that the Brexit deadline is slowly crawling forwards. As a senior conservative member said to me yesterday,whats a bit of economic harm verses recapturing freedom.

And she has a point. Let's say an average monthly shop increases 10%, say from £500 to £550 and the utility charges rise another 10%. It would be worth it for most people as they could imagine the extra cost offset against the value of being

Some existing jobs would go,but who wants to work in a Tesco Metro or a shop. Plenty of opportunities in IT,Science,Finance. All sorts of engineering opportunities await and the salary's are all decent and afford plenty of scope to indulge in spare Audi's,holidays,accommodation upgrades.

And with the pledge of plum tax breaks just round the corner,everybody is laughing.

Yeah ,Plus we'll have 40 Mill a day extra in our back pockets to go on the Piss with..... :lol:

The Eu seem happy to go without it.....Happy Days.... :D
0 x

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:08 pm

It seems that if that cunt Catweasel goes for a no-confidence vote and wins, Boris will exercise his right and call an election after we've left the EU.

That would have Grieve, Sturgeon and the new Lib bint pissing their pants.

In theory the Queen could sack him but she refuses to get involved in politics. It's not as if she's going to wonder where her next truffle is coming from.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am

palerider wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:08 pm
It seems that if that cunt Catweasel goes for a no-confidence vote and wins, Boris will exercise his right and call an election after we've left the EU.

That would have Grieve, Sturgeon and the new Lib bint pissing their pants.

In theory the Queen could sack him but she refuses to get involved in politics. It's not as if she's going to wonder where her next truffle is coming from.
They were discussing it last night. If a no-confidence vote is lost then he has 14 days to win it back...if still losing, he only has to tell the Queen WHEN the election will be but does not need to have one prior to Halloween.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:52 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:

"who wants to work in a Tesco Metro or a shop?"
Lots of people I imagine. Not everyone has the skills to work in all these new opportunities in IT, Science, Finance or Engineering. But fuck 'em, they're not important, they only work in Tesco.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm

Jacko1966 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:52 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:

Lots of people I imagine. Not everyone has the skills to work in all these new opportunities in IT, Science, Finance or Engineering. But fuck 'em, they're not important, they only work in Tesco.
Lighten up Trotsky :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm
Jacko1966 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Lighten up Trotsky :lol: :lol: :lol:
🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 (Closest I could get to the old Soviet flag 😁)
0 x

grandad

Post by grandad » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:47 pm

We voted we leave when we say.

Well done bojo.

Fuck the remain cunts 🤣
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:21 pm

grandad wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:47 pm
We voted we leave when we say.

Well done bojo.

Fuck the remain cunts 🤣
Spot on. All these hypocritical cunts screaming it is a coup and that democracy has been taken away when thay had 3 fucking years to deal with it and spent the whole time voting against everything (including 12 bloody options) while overclaiming expenses.

Fuck them.....useless cunts the lot of them. Inertia is hurting us more than any deal. Time to deliver what we voted for.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Social Media