bojo

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: bojo

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:59 am

eastcoastclaret wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:48 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:56 pm
Johnson himself, to me at least, is a pretty execrable individual, but my word he's really plumbed the depths of the Conservative party for his cabinet.
I heard them described on the radio as 'more represetative of modern day Britain'. Jesus.
We have Dominic Raab, who thinks workers shouldn't really have any rights, and who isn't too keen on human rights in general either.
And Priti Patel, who when she isn't busy having secret meetings her government knows nothing about, fancies bringing back the death penalty. Because, she believes, and despite evidence, research and statistics that say it doesn't work as a deterrent, its a deterrent.
Then of course there's that bloke who was sacked for leaking secrets to the press, the snake Michael Gove, that shamer of barren, childless women Andrea Leadsom, and Liz Truss, who may have the IQ of a retarded monkey, but at least she hasn't got any principles.

These will be the architects of Boris Johnson's golden age of Britain.

Not like you to hold back Nev, just say what you mean mate...

:lol:
The thing is,he has it spot on.

They won't be doing anything to benefit the ordinary average worker.The total opposite in fact.They will try and take away has many workers rights has possible,not that we have too many left.
0 x

grandad

Post by grandad » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:37 am

Call a general election team up with the brexit party blow the left wing cunts to bits

Watch jazz and his commie cunts crash and burn.

Then gets some proper trade deals with Donnie boy and jobs a good en.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 pm

whu wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:13 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Johnson himself, to me at least, is a pretty execrable individual, but my word he's really plumbed the depths of the Conservative party for his cabinet.
I heard them described on the radio as 'more represetative of modern day Britain'. Jesus.
We have Dominic Raab, who thinks workers shouldn't really have any rights, and who isn't too keen on human rights in general either.
And Priti Patel, who when she isn't busy having secret meetings her government knows nothing about, fancies bringing back the death penalty. Because, she believes, and despite evidence, research and statistics that say it doesn't work as a deterrent, its a deterrent.
Then of course there's that bloke who was sacked for leaking secrets to the press, the snake Michael Gove, that shamer of barren, childless women Andrea Leadsom, and Liz Truss, who may have the IQ of a retarded monkey, but at least she hasn't got any principles.

neville bartos

any bbc channel

hammers chat :lol:
Nonsense, if I was on the Brexit Broadcasting Corporation I'd be far too busy interviewing Nigel Farage or Rees-Mogg. :D
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:14 am

Neville Bartos wrote:

Just a heads up Nev......Think David Lammy has hijacked your HC account mate........ :lol:

You really do have a hatred towards Tories Mate....Nothing Better than having Opinions,and voicing
them...but I think Hatred blinkers People at times...certainly in politics,always gotta see and
understand where the Oppos coming from and why...

Notice couple other guys on here,won't be buying... I'm Backing Boris Tee-shirts as well... :lol:
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:35 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:14 am
Neville Bartos wrote:

Just a heads up Nev......Think David Lammy has hijacked your HC account mate........ :lol:

You really do have a hatred towards Tories Mate....Nothing Better than having Opinions,and voicing
them...but I think Hatred blinkers People at times...certainly in politics,always gotta see and

Notice couple other guys on here,won't be buying... I'm Backing Boris Tee-shirts as well... :lol:
No,he just tells the truth.

I have had the opinion that both major Parties are not for the ordinary people,this century.Tories just think about people that already have a few quid.They have sold this country down the river and that`s why we have f*ck all now.while.
the Labour Party has become the middle class luvvy Party,who would do anything for ethnics,LGBT etc,but f*ck all for anyone that was born in this country.

We need a Party for the working class person.If Labour went back to their roots,they's piss an Election,but many don't trust the,because of what I have written above.They would have the rest of the world down and outs living on this Island if they could.

I worry for the future for the young in this day and age.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:13 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

You try this every time, mate. These are horrible, incompetent, self serving people. And I include the likes of Lammy, Corbyn and Abbott in that (though you will note they're not the ones in power).
It's not about hating Tories, it's about the kind of people who have taken control of our political parties. You tell me what's good about Dominic Raab or Priti Patel? You tell me if you honestly think people like that should be shaping our future?

Hatred blinkers people, but so does tribalism.
I like moderate, sensible, honest politicians, and failing that I like integrity, principles and maybe some good old bloody mindedness. It may have escaped your notice, but all of that is in very short supply these days.
We all know Boris' shtick, the bumbling, mad haired, court jester. But we should also know he has no sense of propriety, no loyalty, and no idea of what honesty or diplomacy even are.
Now if you want to wank over him and the collection of ne'er do wells he's appointed as a cabinet, great, good for you. But don't tell me I'm the one wearing blinkers. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:13 pm
mkhammer wrote:

You try this every time, mate. These are horrible, incompetent, self serving people. And I include the likes of Lammy, Corbyn and Abbott in that (though you will note they're not the ones in power).
It's not about hating Tories, it's about the kind of people who have taken control of our political parties. You tell me what's good about Dominic Raab or Priti Patel? You tell me if you honestly think people like that should be shaping our future?

I like moderate, sensible, honest politicians, and failing that I like integrity, principles and maybe some good old bloody mindedness. It may have escaped your notice, but all of that is in very short supply these days.
We all know Boris' shtick, the bumbling, mad haired, court jester. But we should also know he has no sense of propriety, no loyalty, and no idea of what honesty or diplomacy even are.
Now if you want to wank over him and the collection of ne'er do wells he's appointed as a cabinet, great, good for you. But don't tell me I'm the one wearing blinkers. :D
Most of my mates voted to Remain Nev, well they do live in London, and our Whatsapp group is filled with Boris is this, Boris is that. I don't join in now if it's about politics as I take the view that you can't change it. All you can do is vote in an election and however disastrous a Bojo PM MAY be, Jezza would be far worse.

So chill out.

The Mayday parade in Red Square is only 9 months away.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:13 pm

I don't join in now if it's about politics as I take the view that you can't change it. All you can do is vote in an election and however disastrous a Bojo PM MAY be, Jezza would be far worse.
Well isn't that a comforting thought. Both hell bent on totally fucking an already bruised and battered economy and further eroding the value of the pound, meaning that as a net importer of goods everything becomes more expensive.
One's going to do it by uncoupling us from our major trading partner despite every significant business leader and his dog warning that is fraught with danger, and the other will do it by imposing an outdated and discredited Marxist "Power To The People" ideology and have us all singing the Red Flag in true Leninist fashion.

This country isn't worth a fucking wank.
3 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm
palerider wrote:

I don't join in now if it's about politics as I take the view that you can't change it. All you can do is vote in an election and however disastrous a Bojo PM MAY be, Jezza would be far worse.
Well isn't that a comforting thought. Both hell bent on totally fucking an already bruised and battered economy and further eroding the value of the pound, meaning that as a net importer of goods everything becomes more expensive.
One's going to do it by uncoupling us from our major trading partner despite every significant business leader and his dog warning that is fraught with danger, and the other will do it by imposing an outdated and discredited Marxist "Power To The People" ideology and have us all singing the Red Flag in true Leninist fashion.

I keep believing they are not that fucking stupid...I mean nobody is that fucking daft
1 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm
palerider wrote:

goodpost:)
0 x

Social Media