bojo

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: bojo

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:44 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:13 pm

You try this every time, mate. These are horrible, incompetent, self serving people. And I include the likes of Lammy, Corbyn and Abbott in that (though you will note they're not the ones in power).
It's not about hating Tories, it's about the kind of people who have taken control of our political parties. You tell me what's good about Dominic Raab or Priti Patel? You tell me if you honestly think people like that should be shaping our future?

Hatred blinkers people, but so does tribalism.
I like moderate, sensible, honest politicians, and failing that I like integrity, principles and maybe some good old bloody mindedness. It may have escaped your notice, but all of that is in very short supply these days.
We all know Boris' shtick, the bumbling, mad haired, court jester. But we should also know he has no sense of propriety, no loyalty, and no idea of what honesty or diplomacy even are.
Now if you want to wank over him and the collection of ne'er do wells he's appointed as a cabinet, great, good for you. But don't tell me I'm the one wearing blinkers. :D
Most of my mates voted to Remain Nev, well they do live in London, and our Whatsapp group is filled with Boris is this, Boris is that. I don't join in now if it's about politics as I take the view that you can't change it. All you can do is vote in an election and however disastrous a Bojo PM MAY be, Jezza would be far worse.

So chill out.

The Mayday parade in Red Square is only 9 months away.
It's not like I need to chill, mate. I might come across as angry, but it's genuinely puzzlement and exasperation rather than rage.
I just don't get it. I don't understand how these people have risen to power. And I do include the Labour leadership in that.
I don't understand how so many people seem to either fall for, or are oblivious to, the bullshit that's trotted out ad nauseum.
Or why it's all treated like some kind of points scoring game.
What's most puzzling though is the idea that people can be so attached to a political party that they think Johnson is 'better' than Corbyn, or vice versa. I can't be alone in thinking they're both cunts, and neither should be running a fucking chip shop let alone a country.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Well isn't that a comforting thought. Both hell bent on totally fucking an already bruised and battered economy and further eroding the value of the pound, meaning that as a net importer of goods everything becomes more expensive.
One's going to do it by uncoupling us from our major trading partner despite every significant business leader and his dog warning that is fraught with danger, and the other will do it by imposing an outdated and discredited Marxist "Power To The People" ideology and have us all singing the Red Flag in true Leninist fashion.

This country isn't worth a fucking wank.
I keep believing they are not that fucking stupid...I mean nobody is that fucking daft
Do you honestly believe that ? I used to. I no longer do. I also honestly believe the so called working class in this country have only got themselves to blame if they are short of a few quid. When I was a kid, and it was a few years back I'll grant you but certainly within living memory to many, London had docks. There was also a commie cunt called Jack Dash, a union leader, who with his band of henchmen fucked a prosperous trading centre and handed the mantle to the Europoort in Rotterdam. "Working class" my fucking bollocks. All those cunts wanted, back in the day, was more and more money for less and less work. Fucking sheep, just like the sodding miners, led to destruction by Scargill. And the silly fuckers, in true British fashion, still don't get it that by voting for the economic lunatics who led them, they are a large part of the reason their traditional industries are fucked and their kids are having to ask people if they want fries with that.

Much easier to blame some other cunt than admitting your own stupidity though isn't it ?
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:44 pm
palerider wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Most of my mates voted to Remain Nev, well they do live in London, and our Whatsapp group is filled with Boris is this, Boris is that. I don't join in now if it's about politics as I take the view that you can't change it. All you can do is vote in an election and however disastrous a Bojo PM MAY be, Jezza would be far worse.

So chill out.

The Mayday parade in Red Square is only 9 months away.
It's not like I need to chill, mate. I might come across as angry, but it's genuinely puzzlement and exasperation rather than rage.
I just don't get it. I don't understand how these people have risen to power. And I do include the Labour leadership in that.
I don't understand how so many people seem to either fall for, or are oblivious to, the bullshit that's trotted out ad nauseum.
Or why it's all treated like some kind of points scoring game.
What's most puzzling though is the idea that people can be so attached to a political party that they think Johnson is 'better' than Corbyn, or vice versa. I can't be alone in thinking they're both cunts, and neither should be running a fucking chip shop let alone a country.
You'd trust them to run a chip shop ? I wouldn't trust the pair of them to run a fucking bath. The first past the post electoral system has given us the type of governments we deserve. When UKIP voters can elect a single MP with twice as many votes as the SNP who elected 50 plus it really does say it all.

And I'm saying that as someone who had no time for UKIP or Farage. But millions did, and they should have had the voice in Parliament their numbers deserved.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

whu

Post by whu » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:06 am

it's always been a big fucking BS game - it's just that more people have opened their eyes or had them opened in the social media explosion. like the main stream media. free speech has never really been there. all working to the PC or slanted political directives of their bosses, who are primed up by far bigger cheeses than them.

we are the pawns in a massive chess game but like all games, some players are expert, others cunts.

have a nice day.
Last edited by whu on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:32 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm
Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Well isn't that a comforting thought. Both hell bent on totally fucking an already bruised and battered economy and further eroding the value of the pound, meaning that as a net importer of goods everything becomes more expensive.
One's going to do it by uncoupling us from our major trading partner despite every significant business leader and his dog warning that is fraught with danger, and the other will do it by imposing an outdated and discredited Marxist "Power To The People" ideology and have us all singing the Red Flag in true Leninist fashion.

This country isn't worth a fucking wank.
goodpost:)
Is our PM Mr Johnson showing signs of becoming a tad autocratic. He is aping the American President in every way "Give me what I want or I'll destroy us all."
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 pm

I keep believing they are not that fucking stupid...I mean nobody is that fucking daft
Do you honestly believe that ? I used to. I no longer do. I also honestly believe the so called working class in this country have only got themselves to blame if they are short of a few quid. When I was a kid, and it was a few years back I'll grant you but certainly within living memory to many, London had docks. There was also a commie cunt called Jack Dash, a union leader, who with his band of henchmen fucked a prosperous trading centre and handed the mantle to the Europoort in Rotterdam. "Working class" my fucking bollocks. All those cunts wanted, back in the day, was more and more money for less and less work. Fucking sheep, just like the sodding miners, led to destruction by Scargill. And the silly fuckers, in true British fashion, still don't get it that by voting for the economic lunatics who led them, they are a large part of the reason their traditional industries are fucked and their kids are having to ask people if they want fries with that.

Much easier to blame some other cunt than admitting your own stupidity though isn't it ?
You’re obviously alright Jack
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm

Project Fear on amphetamines again.

The pound will fall to 42 cents. Delays of 9 days at Dover. Plagues of frogs, locusts etc. Rivers will run red with blood.

Yawn.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:24 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Project Fear on amphetamines again.

The pound will fall to 42 cents. Delays of 9 days at Dover. Plagues of frogs, locusts etc. Rivers will run red with blood.

Yawn.
No-one, with the possible exception of people being ironic, or a Sun/Mail journalist, has ever said that.
What we have are experts suggesting that removing a free trade deal with our biggest trading partner is pretty much guaranteed to cause economic problems and import/export issues.
Alternatively you have cunts saying everything will be fine, or even better than before. People like that titan of finance and trade John Redwood, and Jacob 'I've moved all my financial interests to Ireland' Rees-Mogg.
Just remember the sky didn't fall in after the 2007 financial crisis, but the fact is 12 years later your average person is still worse off. Fine if you're on 100k a year, not so much if you're stacking shelves in Tesco or working in a warehouse.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 am

Well after watching that interview with Dominic Raab I'm filled with confidence. 'This government have shown pragmatism and flexibility' during the Brexit process. Asked for examples he says 'this government has only been in place less than a week'?????
He then suggests telling the EU we want the backstop gone is the flexible arm of friendship, whilst them saying no is stubborn and intransigent.
Asked what exactly is flexible about the government's position he says bits of the withdrawal agreement are serviceable...
There's not many people I'd happily feed to a shark, but Dominic Raab is one.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:55 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 am
Well after watching that interview with Dominic Raab I'm filled with confidence. 'This government have shown pragmatism and flexibility' during the Brexit process. Asked for examples he says 'this government has only been in place less than a week'?????
He then suggests telling the EU we want the backstop gone is the flexible arm of friendship, whilst them saying no is stubborn and intransigent.
Asked what exactly is flexible about the government's position he says bits of the withdrawal agreement are serviceable...
There's not many people I'd happily feed to a shark, but Dominic Raab is one.
Their strategy seems to be,push for a hard Brexit,force confrontation and resistance and then declare a GE. That's why they keep referencing "the country","the people"...will it work ? something will change,it always does

It's interesting rather than depressing,because everyone has had three years to do something intelligent but no one has had any effective thoughts on how to do this.

And it's about consequences and recognising the aftermath you create. So as soon as Mrs May did a deal with the DUP she
created the perfect game losing snooker.No way out without forfeiture.

That was it...and the unsolvable rubik cube was made
0 x

Social Media