parade

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 37
x 124

parade

Post by grandad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:40 am

Remember that mag chaps ?

my first venture into the world of fanny and tits :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what was yours
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7924
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 285
x 707

Re: parade

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:54 am

Bondage monthly.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10760
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 615
x 399

Re: parade

Post by Newmarket » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 am

Health & Efficiency .

Then I graduated to anything with a Readers Wives section :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3709
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 37
x 124

Re: parade

Post by grandad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:31 am

Mind you the Freemans catalogue took some bashing :lol:
2 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7924
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 285
x 707

Re: parade

Post by palerider » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:19 am

Horse and Hound.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10760
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 615
x 399

Re: parade

Post by Newmarket » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:16 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:19 am
Horse and Hound.
You Cunt :lol:
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2637
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 435
x 68

Re: parade

Post by Noni » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:55 pm

palerider wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:19 am
Horse and Hound.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 430
x 290

Re: parade

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:34 pm

Mine was quite ironic..SHOOT!..It must have known my intentions,has I quickly moved on to Penthouse ;)
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3918
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm
x 400
x 260

Re: parade

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:04 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:34 pm
Mine was quite ironic..SHOOT!..It must have known my intentions,has I quickly moved on to Penthouse ;)
By the time you were moving into a Penthouse,Mary Millington was checking out of one. I seem to remember black and white tiled bathrooms were in vogue. Los Angeles meets urban Essex chav - never a good look.
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4006
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 430
x 290

Re: parade

Post by terrya1965 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:16 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:04 am
terrya1965 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:34 pm
Mine was quite ironic..SHOOT!..It must have known my intentions,has I quickly moved on to Penthouse ;)
By the time you were moving into a Penthouse,Mary Millington was checking out of one. I seem to remember black and white tiled bathrooms were in vogue. Los Angeles meets urban Essex chav - never a good look.
First pin up that I knew from the porn scene...Had few quickies over her :)
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media