Here we go again - Bless

News, Banter and anything else non football!!

BlackDiamond

Here we go again - Bless

Post by BlackDiamond » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:42 am

A lesbian couple have reported a restaurant to the Police, for behaviour of it's staff after an early morning incident.

The couple had been observed lip kissing at a takeaway restaurant at 03:30 after a night out drinking and the reaction by staff who laughed and guffawed was so unpleasant and hurtful that the Police were contacted. The episode has been classified as a "hate incident" and is being investigated by Nottingham Police.

The Police have thanked the victim for reporting and are pleased to be able to provide the appropriate support that a personal trauma of this magnitude deserves...
0 x

grandad

Re: Here we go again - Bless

Post by grandad » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:26 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:42 am
A lesbian couple have reported a restaurant to the Police, for behaviour of it's staff after an early morning incident.

The couple had been observed lip kissing at a takeaway restaurant at 03:30 after a night out drinking and the reaction by staff who laughed and guffawed was so unpleasant and hurtful that the Police were contacted. The episode has been classified as a "hate incident" and is being investigated by Nottingham Police.

The Police have thanked the victim for reporting and are pleased to be able to provide the appropriate support that a personal trauma of this magnitude deserves...

What a load of shaven cunt.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:16 pm

grandad wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:26 pm
BlackDiamond wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:42 am

What a load of shaven cunt.
I hear it was a WPC . She was lapping it up .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:35 pm

I am arresting you on suspicion that you laughed and guffawed in an unpleasant manner.

Imagine the 999 call.
Police, what is your emergency?
A waiter laughed at me.
And?
I'm a lesbian.
A firearms team has been despatched to your location. Do you need an ambulance too?

Mental.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:16 pm

Lip kissing?

Wasn’t cunt lips was it ?
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:23 pm

3am drawing the beefy curtains
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/08/29/l ... estaurant/

This version of the story is even better.
What I don't understand is why the manager is at fault when he clearly states that he likes to see two girls kissing.
Which one is the hate crime liking it or not liking it? So confusing.

And a fantastic quote from the Police...

Nottinghamshire Police said: “A hate incident has been reported and officers are continuing to investigate.

“We’d like to thank the victim for reporting and we will be providing the appropriate support to them.”

3 days after this and the police are continuing to investigate. I can't believe I posted elsewhere that they're a time wasting bunch of incompetents... :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Fucking hell now we're having a moratorium on the use of big girls blouse. How much thinner skinned can people get before they disappear altogether?
And 'The women's equality party' ffs?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49593110
0 x

Social Media