Where's Nev ?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Where's Nev ?

Post by palerider » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:20 am

The commie cunt hasn't been on for ages.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

mkhammer

Re: Where's Nev ?

Post by mkhammer » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:05 am

palerider wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:20 am
The commie cunt hasn't been on for ages.

Yeah someone should let him know...Prorogations been suspended....
We can all talk and argue again now..... :lol:
1 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:19 am

It's been a shit week. First off we get caned by fucking Oxford, which made we want to think about anything except football. Then I had to be polite to some of the most boring cunts in the world at a conference I didn't want to go to.
I was cornered by a little bald geezer, who looked like he'd escaped from the set of The Hills Have Eyes, and forced to listen to him talk about his time as a trouble shooter for the now defunct budget supermarket chain Netto for nearly two hours. I honestly don't think I've been closer to ending it all.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:24 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:19 am
It's been a shit week. First off we get caned by fucking Oxford, which made we want to think about anything except football. Then I had to be polite to some of the most boring cunts in the world at a conference I didn't want to go to.
I was cornered by a little bald geezer, who looked like he'd escaped from the set of The Hills Have Eyes, and forced to listen to him talk about his time as a trouble shooter for the now defunct budget supermarket chain Netto for nearly two hours. I honestly don't think I've been closer to ending it all.
You got there though . You’re back !!! :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:32 am

Newmarket wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:24 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Glad you're back Jezza.
1 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 am

Newmarket wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Yeah, some silly cunt ended that parliament thing so Jeremy fucked us all off early. :D
Only joking, I'd never attend any conference where all the women look like they've escaped from HMP Downview.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:39 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 am
Newmarket wrote:

Yeah, some silly cunt ended that parliament thing so Jeremy fucked us all off early. :D
Only joking, I'd never attend any conference where all the women look like they've escaped from HMP Downview.
That was opposite High Down where I worked. We used the same car park.

You'd often wave at the heavily bearded officers as they trudged over the road.

There were a few male officers too.
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:46 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 am
Newmarket wrote:

Oh wasn't all bad then... :lol:

It's what the basements for on HC Mate.....forget about the footie,have a good political row
to let off some steam.... :D
1 x

Social Media