Extinction Rebellion

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Extinction Rebellion

Post by palerider » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:07 am

I didn't mention it on Saturday as you were depressed enough, but today I'm on the big pink tractor that's blocking the road at Lambeth Bridge.

Our protest will be 5 x greater than the one in April. I'm sorry if I'm going to be stopping good honest people going about their daily lives but you see it's to save the planet. My offshoot group aligned closely to ER, Crewkerne unfriends New Technology systems, or Cunts for short, is determined to hold the government to account for the 0.15% of the greenhouse gas emissions we cause in the UK. And while we accept that 75% is caused by China, we can't protest there as you can't get a decent veggie burger.

I'm prepared to be arrested.

And it's not just because of the photos doing the rounds with me, Greta Thunberg and the donkey in that Amsterdam back alley.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

grandad

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by grandad » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:04 am

Unwashed cunts... GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FUCKING PONCES ... old bill take pictures / videos spot them find out names stop dole money SIMPLES ...
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Bang on Mr P...

The Anti capitalist leftie shit is starting to creep out in some of their rhetoric now...
I'm just seeing a bunch of Anarchists being joined by a bunch of PC dogooders ,who have no
understanding of the problem at hand.

How the living fuck is sitting on a mat on Lambeth Bridge in the fuckin lotus postion,gonna
stop China,India,Brazil,Nigeria...other growing economies,from industrialising...we have to
persuade and make "Them" be more aware..we're doing that already.
That's where the protests need to be....not Screwing our own Capital up...just stick with your
Tory hating crap....and the rest get back to your comfortable suburban homes and your 1 mile
School run in your 4 by 4s...hypocrites...

Cos if I had my way....I'd be keeping one of the rubbish barges that go down the Thames, empty
and be dumping every protester in it for next 2 weeks..and fuck you off to Beijing to do your
protesting.......you can take your mats with you..I'm not that much of a hard arse... :lol:

Be aware,write letters, have campaigns,tell your children,educate them,have Legal Marches,
by all means..lots can be done...but fuckin other peoples lives up pointlessly...No..
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:04 am

I think it’s time we use tear gas, rubber bullets and water cannons on this scum.
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:40 am

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:08 pm
Bang on Mr P...

The Anti capitalist leftie shit is starting to creep out in some of their rhetoric now...
I'm just seeing a bunch of Anarchists being joined by a bunch of PC dogooders ,who have no

How the living fuck is sitting on a mat on Lambeth Bridge in the fuckin lotus postion,gonna
stop China,India,Brazil,Nigeria...other growing economies,from industrialising...we have to
That's where the protests need to be....not Screwing our own Capital up...just stick with your
Tory hating crap....and the rest get back to your comfortable suburban homes and your 1 mile

Cos if I had my way....I'd be keeping one of the rubbish barges that go down the Thames, empty
and be dumping every protester in it for next 2 weeks..and fuck you off to Beijing to do your
protesting.......you can take your mats with you..I'm not that much of a hard arse... :lol:

Be aware,write letters, have campaigns,tell your children,educate them,have Legal Marches,
by all means..lots can be done...but fuckin other peoples lives up pointlessly...No..
Much as I understand their concern, this isn't the way to go about things. The public in general are getting pissed off with all this nonsense.

Greenhouse gas emissions are now almost exclusively the product of emerging nations. The Yanks aren't great but the UK is a poor 41st I would imagine. Yet they choose to protest here because our plod can't touch them. Political correctness. If one of the arsewipes gets a slight graze, where there's blame there's a claim.

In short, they want to send the Western world back to the 1400's to offset the pollution that China and India are entitled to create in their twisted minds as it allows them to catch up with the rest.

But if any of them accepted the reality, try sitting down on Tianamen Square. Good luck with that one.

For a few it's a crusade. A good few more have been brainwashed into believing the hype.

But the vast majority are fucking soap-dodging weirdos who don't do a day's work, slag off the establishment but are more than happy to take their benefits, and will respond to any cause as it's a few days out with like-minded twats playing their nose-flutes.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

grandad

Post by grandad » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 am

Did you see the state of some of the cunts

unwashed dirty toothed scummy shitcunts
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:40 am

palerider wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:40 am
mkhammer wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:08 pm
Bang on Mr P...

Much as I understand their concern, this isn't the way to go about things. The public in general are getting pissed off with all this nonsense.

Greenhouse gas emissions are now almost exclusively the product of emerging nations. The Yanks aren't great but the UK is a poor 41st I would imagine. Yet they choose to protest here because our plod can't touch them. Political correctness. If one of the arsewipes gets a slight graze, where there's blame there's a claim.

In short, they want to send the Western world back to the 1400's to offset the pollution that China and India are entitled to create in their twisted minds as it allows them to catch up with the rest.

But if any of them accepted the reality, try sitting down on Tianamen Square. Good luck with that one.

For a few it's a crusade. A good few more have been brainwashed into believing the hype.

But the vast majority are fucking soap-dodging weirdos who don't do a day's work, slag off the establishment but are more than happy to take their benefits, and will respond to any cause as it's a few days out with like-minded twats playing their nose-flutes.
Yeah again spot on Pale....

I'm a bit of a tree hugger on the quite...so I get it, and do my bit where poss...and like to think I've
done my reading of it,and try to see the bigger picture and understand it.
You've summed it up well IMO,so I don't need to..

We MUST do everything we can to control it,the part that we can....it's a Global Problem,and a
Global Phenomenon,we have to understand how much is us and how much is Natural...The
Warming up of the Planet...will eventually do for us all anyway...but that's ignored and never discussed.

Do we need to discuss that maybe what will affect human life on this planet,maybe some of it is
unstoppable whatever we do...and start putting things in place....moving people away from
flood plains...away from low lying Islands in our oceans,dredging our rivers.putting up barriers,
be positive...stop scaremongering and start acting...that's more important than chaining yourself
under a car on Westminster bridge with a picture of your kids and crying...we're going to fuckin die.

We,in this country went thru the industrial revolution...was a natural part of our progression so
we all ended up a hundred years later..with a reasonably comfortable lives....other countries
much much bigger than us are going thru the same thing...but the do gooders are saying they
have to stop progressing and keep their people in relative poverty,while we're all fine...
Yeah nice one...that's caring about people.

Could bang on for ages bout this...but I won't..... :lol:
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:49 am

Reports have surveyed that approx 200 spent the night in tents. It might be fun sending runners for bacon sarnies and resupplies from the offy but the fun stops when the need arises for a productive shit and fulsome piss.

I really can't see where the fun starts here but I'm not 18 and the centre of my own universe
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:59 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:49 am
Reports have surveyed that approx 200 spent the night in tents. It might be fun sending runners for bacon sarnies and resupplies from the offy but the fun stops when the need arises for a productive shit and fulsome piss.

I really can't see where the fun starts here but I'm not 18 and the centre of my own universe

Yes BD...it is a bit of a Jolly up....for quite a few of them....Sad.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:04 am

mkhammer wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:59 am
BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:49 am

Yes BD...it is a bit of a Jolly up....for quite a few of them....Sad.
...and a surprise for warrior girl, who spent the night under canvas with her romantic eco activist thinking big thoughts and ended up with a mouthful of cum and a sore neck...
0 x

Social Media