Extinction Rebellion

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4407
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 239
x 277

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by mkhammer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:10 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:04 am
mkhammer wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:59 am



Yes BD...it is a bit of a Jolly up....for quite a few of them....Sad.
...and a surprise for warrior girl, who spent the night under canvas with her romantic eco activist thinking big thoughts and ended up with a mouthful of cum and a sore neck...
:lol: ...now that's what I call a Jolly Up......
1 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by palerider » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:49 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:04 am
mkhammer wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:59 am



Yes BD...it is a bit of a Jolly up....for quite a few of them....Sad.
...and a surprise for warrior girl, who spent the night under canvas with her romantic eco activist thinking big thoughts and ended up with a mouthful of cum and a sore neck...
They don't like meat though.

:lol:

Meanwhile, it's got worse today and London is at a standstill made more problematic by the Met assigning most of it's coppers into a probe that a Tory MP bought some sweets for his grand-daughter.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Jacko1966
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 pm
x 39
x 32

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Jacko1966 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:44 pm

I thank them all for their efforts.
1 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8091
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 313
x 765

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by palerider » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Jacko1966 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:44 pm
I thank them all for their efforts.
Commie tofu-nosher.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1950
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 30
x 192

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Taken over Smithfield Market ,fuck me years ago they would have got a fucking good pasting from the traders, we have become a nation of fucking wet blankets .

You had that prick crying under a fucking motor holding a photo of his little brats sobbing his heart out the attention seeking piece of shit
A fucking embarrassment.

Tears gas the fuckers and set the wigwams alight.

Filth.
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1695
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm
x 129

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by jameskel » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:28 pm

:D :D :D :D lenient cunt
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
Jacko1966
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 pm
x 39
x 32

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Jacko1966 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm
Jacko1966 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:44 pm
I thank them all for their efforts.
Commie tofu-nosher.
You know me so well :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 664
x 438

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Newmarket » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Jacko1966 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 pm
palerider wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:45 pm


Commie tofu-nosher.
You know me so well :lol:
Go for a bush dive Trotsk :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4109
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 471
x 313

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:58 pm
Taken over Smithfield Market ,fuck me years ago they would have got a fucking good pasting from the traders, we have become a nation of fucking wet blankets .

You had that prick crying under a fucking motor holding a photo of his little brats sobbing his heart out the attention seeking piece of shit
A fucking embarrassment.

Tears gas the fuckers and set the wigwams alight.

Filth.
Exactly,how I feel.

We are turning into a nation of wet blankets because of PC Correctness.Every little thing is now looked into in minute detail and blown out of proportion by the media. eg racism.You are not allowed to tell a joke or have a laugh nowadays.

People,especially youngsters are more like robots nowadays,but many with no gumption.Many have zero personalities nowadays,in comparison to when I was growing up.We had characters,you rarely see that in the young generation.Growing up,me and my mates use to always be taking the piss and laughing all the time.This generation just sit round and smoke weed.

Smithfield Market,30 years ago,they`d have battered them.
0 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 2115
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm
x 172
x 116

Re: Extinction Rebellion

Post by Oziron » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:36 pm

0 x

Post Reply

Social Media