Harry and Meghan

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Harry and Meghan

Post by mkhammer » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:31 am

Fergie,Camilla,even Diana,had a real easy time of it didn't they....

Were totally torn to pieces by the Press/media...And I mean Camilla and Charles were ripped to shreds.
Even Printing Sexual Texts they got hold off between the two...

Diana was accused by them of shagging any bloke she spent time with...now shes dead they spout the
peoples princess spiel.....Harry knows all about that... ;)

Thing is this time thought the Press/Media treated her really well..the public loved her as well,
as she admitted and was surprised how much she was...
Trouble is the Press/media love a soap story with animosity in it...

Think all this crap has escalated from Danny Bakers...Monkey tweet thing...that seems to be
the only thing these..."Anti Racism " Campaigners have got..

And Harry is a F.In idiot for being sucked into it...I'll Give em 2 years..
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:36 am

Wouldn't surprise me if Randy Andy has slipped her one.
1 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:10 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:36 am
Wouldn't surprise me if Randy Andy has slipped her one.
Step aside Ginge, here comes big unc.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:08 am

0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

JayK

Post by JayK » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:39 am

Have they not fucked off yet? :roll:
0 x
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:08 am
He does make me laugh.

Whatever anybody says,The Royal Family brings in more income into this country,than the Taxpayer pays out on them.The amount of Tourism they bring to this country a year makes billions,whether you like it or not.They come from all over the world just to see Buckingham Palace.Don`t let the liberal left media ever fool you.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:28 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:03 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
He does make me laugh.

Whatever anybody says,The Royal Family brings in more income into this country,than the Taxpayer pays out on them.The amount of Tourism they bring to this country a year makes billions,whether you like it or not.They come from all over the world just to see Buckingham Palace.Don`t let the liberal left media ever fool you.
Sorry Tel, but that's a fallacy perpetuated by the likes of the Daily Express and the Daily Mail.

Last year total admission numbers to ALL of the Royal estate properties combined came to 3.1 million people. To put that in perspective, the Tate Modern, on it's own pulled in 5.8 million during the same period. These sites help to put things into perspective:

The first one is the Association of Leading Visitor attractions and the second one is the stats for all the Royal attractions and the last one is the latest available financial information for the Royal attractions which actually makes for quite interesting reading.

https://www.alva.org.uk/details.cfm?p=423
https://www.statista.com/statistics/373 ... n-numbers/
https://www.rct.uk/sites/default/files/ ... 8-2019.pdf

Oh and an edit because I forgot. The RCT (Royal collection trust) is a charitable organisation, so any money they do make doesn't find it's way into the Governments coffers, indeed they enjoy a lot of taxpayer handouts. I thought that relevant.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:59 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
He does make me laugh.

The Queen as Head of state I've no issue with. The rest? Not what I'd call value for money.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:38 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:28 pm
terrya1965 wrote:

He does make me laugh.

Sorry Tel, but that's a fallacy perpetuated by the likes of the Daily Express and the Daily Mail.

Last year total admission numbers to ALL of the Royal estate properties combined came to 3.1 million people. To put that in perspective, the Tate Modern, on it's own pulled in 5.8 million during the same period. These sites help to put things into perspective:

The first one is the Association of Leading Visitor attractions and the second one is the stats for all the Royal attractions and the last one is the latest available financial information for the Royal attractions which actually makes for quite interesting reading.

https://www.alva.org.uk/details.cfm?p=423
https://www.statista.com/statistics/373 ... n-numbers/
https://www.rct.uk/sites/default/files/ ... 8-2019.pdf

Oh and an edit because I forgot. The RCT (Royal collection trust) is a charitable organisation, so any money they do make doesn't find it's way into the Governments coffers, indeed they enjoy a lot of taxpayer handouts. I thought that relevant.
There will always be a debate on it,because it will never ever be black & white,what is made financially wise from the Royal Family.

What I will say on the matter is,if the Queen died,it will be probably the biggest funeral the world has ever seen.The only one that may beat or come near it,was Princess Diana.I do believe she was a Royal too.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 pm

The Queen gawd bless her is the envy of a lot of countries in the world that would fucking love a monarchy, the pomp and ceremony and all the other stuff associated with her is terrific imo
Nowhere in the world can match us for that
Makes me proud to be English.
The other hangers on can fuck off and get a job.
God save the Queen
Hurrah !!!!!
1 x

Social Media