The Official Random As Fuck Thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BillyDWhizz

Re: The Official Random As Fuck Thread

Post by BillyDWhizz » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:07 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 pm
ToneLoc wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:15 pm
Back in my previous life as a dachshund called Colin in the Suffolk Fens..... when it came down to 'keenness to sniff other dogs arses' I think I was below average.
Maybe it's because I was a human before that?.....or maybe I'd had a premonition that I was going to be a human next time around?.

Ironically.....now as a human I would say that 'keenness to sniff dogs arses' is probably slightly above average.
Reminded me of a Book....Fluke By James Herbert...about a dog that thinks he's a man or is he
a man that thinks he's a dog :lol:.... Clever book,not Horror like his usual stuff...

Remember reading it cover to cover one sunday afternoon when I was a kid...Only book I've ever
done that...
My all time favourite JH novel that. '48 being a close 2nd.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:57 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:07 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Reminded me of a Book....Fluke By James Herbert...about a dog that thinks he's a man or is he
a man that thinks he's a dog :lol:.... Clever book,not Horror like his usual stuff...

Remember reading it cover to cover one sunday afternoon when I was a kid...Only book I've ever
done that...
My all time favourite JH novel that. '48 being a close 2nd.
Not really big on horror but loved all his early stuff...The Rats books..Dark,Moon,Jonah..etc,
never read 48...Looks interesting...
As we're on books...Loved Wilbur Smith back then...Used to get them first day of release,like you
would with a Fav Bands new album.....last few have been poor tho,writes very much to a format
now...someone else writes them now in his name,he just oversees it,don't read him anymore...

Like a band that runs out of musical ideas I spose...
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:04 am

I have an unexplained itch on my left arse-cheek this morning.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Social Media