Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Macca666

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Macca666 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:07 am

Oziron wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:10 pm
Macca666 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 am

Ukcolumn 25th March on YouTube, sorry not good at doing links hopefully someone can put it up on here, well worth a watch a real eye opener as to what is going on right now, about 30 mins long but I urge you to watch it, I think you will be shocked at what you will hear, I certainly was.
So you source your information from a bunch of freelance conspiracy theorists and then report it as fact. FFS one of the cunts from UK Column has appeared on Cheif fruitloop Alex Jones's show.....Says it all....

Still I'm sure you do your own fact checking so you would have known this already...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/
Im not really interested on your opinion on the link above, you can believe or not believe it I'm not fussed, what I'm saying is, and you can check the figures yourself, if the figures being reported are true then the mortality rate is currently roughly about 5%, so by my reckoning when this shit is all over and done with roughly about 3.5 million Brits will be dead. So I'll say again the stats don't add up, either the 1.5% mentioned as worse case scenario was shockingly underestimated or the figures are bullshit.
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:19 am

Macca666 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:07 am
Oziron wrote:

So you source your information from a bunch of freelance conspiracy theorists and then report it as fact. FFS one of the cunts from UK Column has appeared on Cheif fruitloop Alex Jones's show.....Says it all....

Still I'm sure you do your own fact checking so you would have known this already...

Im not really interested on your opinion on the link above, you can believe or not believe it I'm not fussed, what I'm saying is, and you can check the figures yourself, if the figures being reported are true then the mortality rate is currently roughly about 5%, so by my reckoning when this shit is all over and done with roughly about 3.5 million Brits will be dead. So I'll say again the stats don't add up, either the 1.5% mentioned as worse case scenario was shockingly underestimated or the figures are bullshit.
Don't you also think climate change is fake & the sun is on a 13 year cycle?
1 x

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:33 am

Macca666 wrote:
Oziron wrote:

Is that a 5% mortality rate of the whole population, or just those that actually contract the virus?
1 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:31 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:44 am
mkhammer wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:00 pm

They just keep putting another brick in the wall....
This time at night, sorry morning, I'm tempted to ask -----wait for it----

Is There Anybody Out There ?

I'll turn the lights off on my way out. ;)
:lol: ..nice one...

Did you Know....interesting fact No...368....
Dark Side never made it to No 1 in UK Charts...despite charting for about 6 years or so,including a
re-release few years back...
Kept off initially by Zeps...Houses of the Holy...
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:35 am

OZHAMMER wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:33 am
Macca666 wrote:

Is that a 5% mortality rate of the whole population, or just those that actually contract the virus?
'Myth busted'.....!!!
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:13 am

Thing is with this at the moment,because of the unknown factor,we can twist turn,exaggerate,
decrease the stats at will...
There's Different stages it goes thru...so at any point in different areas/Countries,you can come up with
a separate set of figures..and lumping them together for an average doesn't work either...
you do that and the worlds death rate from it is prob.000003%,prob more people die,putting
curtains up....
But you do it on closed cases...Recoveries/Deaths(at this moment)...the death rate is 17%
Both give false outcomes and stats.

Prob dependent on if your a Pessimist or an Optimist..

We're in totally unknown territory at moment...so because of that we treat what is less of a threat
than Flu...by a bloody long way...as the Black Death,till we come thru it...
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:31 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:44 am

This time at night, sorry morning, I'm tempted to ask -----wait for it----

Is There Anybody Out There ?

I'll turn the lights off on my way out. ;)

Dark Side never made it to No 1 in UK Charts...despite charting for about 6 years or so,including a
No, I didn't know that. But thanks. If and when pubs start having quiz nights again that is precisely the sort of useless information that can make the difference between free beers for the night or paying for them in the usual manner. ;)

Which means it's not useless information at all.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 am
mkhammer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:31 am

No, I didn't know that. But thanks. If and when pubs start having quiz nights again that is precisely the sort of useless information that can make the difference between free beers for the night or paying for them in the usual manner. ;)

The art of knowing a bit of useless info...is to work the conversation round to it....

Coronavirus to Pink Floyd....Easy.... :lol:
1 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:51 am

mkhammer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 am

The art of knowing a bit of useless info...is to work the conversation round to it....

Coronavirus to Pink Floyd....Easy.... :lol:
Did you know Coronavirus is an anagram of Carnivorous.? Or, and here's a clue to it's origins maybe---Racoon Virus. And don't eat vegetables----Various corn. And my favourite which suggests it comes from the sky----Cirrous Nova. ;)

Fucking amazing the crap you do when you're bored.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Macca666

Post by Macca666 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:13 am

Oziron wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:35 am
OZHAMMER wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:33 am

'Myth busted'.....!!!
Its actually currently higher than 5% but I couldn't be arsed with the maths involved and its those who contract the virus.
Take the headline of the sun newspaper yesterday, every 13 mins someone is dying of the virus and if you want to factor in the statement that boris made I believe it was, that the tally will double every 2 days then we really will be fucked. If this turns out to be true then in a month 8000000 will be dead, double that every two days after 5 weeks it's nearly 13 mil.
0 x

Social Media