Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Whiskyman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:02 am

Taansend wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Pointless engaging in debated with people like you mate. Incidentally for your information the article I linked isn't written by me, or as far as I'm aware, by Froggie, aka Kingclyde. But hey if you want to carry on being Mr Doom & Gloom feel free to carry on spreading your particular brand of panic. :roll:
You pompous old cunt :lol:

Where have I been doom or gloom?

I haven't. There's your answer.

You're talking out of your arse, just as you have been this whole thread.

None of us know what's going on. And no one seems to be panicking.

But only two people have been acting like know it alls and talking utter bollocks.

NO ONE THINKS YOU'RE A CORONAVIRUS EXPERT

So stop acting like one. You two have us much medical nous as my cat - and she's busy licking her arse.
You're entitled to your opinions. But the day I worry about what some washed up buddhist, turtle fondling, junkie hippie thinks about me hasn't yet arrived. Enjoy your life. :lol:
2 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am

You two should get a room.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:46 am

Turtle fondling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 am

Well I'm glad we are all getting along splendidly and it's what - day 3 of the lock down...how did they survive a month in China

...it's good to talk
1 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 am
Well I'm glad we are all getting along splendidly and it's what - day 3 of the lock down...how did they survive a month in China

...it's good to talk
I'd say day 2 actually BD.

By 8.30 on Monday night I was halfway through a bottle of brandy and nearly ready for bed.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:05 am

palerider wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am
BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 am

...it's good to talk

By 8.30 on Monday night I was halfway through a bottle of brandy and nearly ready for bed.
Very sensible and your right it's only day 2. Do we know how are esteemed colleague BB is holding up - I'm guessing hospital check ups are all on hold
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:06 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:05 am
palerider wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am

Very sensible and your right it's only day 2. Do we know how are esteemed colleague BB is holding up - I'm guessing hospital check ups are all on hold
Funny you should say that.

I've just sent him a PM.
0 x

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:44 am

Taansend wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:11 am
Whiskyman wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Pointless engaging in debated with people like you mate. Incidentally for your information the article I linked isn't written by me, or as far as I'm aware, by Froggie, aka Kingclyde. But hey if you want to carry on being Mr Doom & Gloom feel free to carry on spreading your particular brand of panic. :roll:
You pompous old cunt :lol:

Where have I been doom or gloom?

I haven't. There's your answer.

You're talking out of your arse, just as you have been this whole thread.

None of us know what's going on. And no one seems to be panicking.

But only two people have been acting like know it alls and talking utter bollocks.

NO ONE THINKS YOU'RE A CORONAVIRUS EXPERT

So stop acting like one. You two have us much medical nous as my cat - and she's busy licking her arse.
Fucking hell mate all we hear from you is how fucking bad it is, how only the rich get tested in USA, how your brother in laws got it, how youre going to probably get it. Youre not the only cunt mate but with you its fucking me me me all the time. Bet youre one of those cunts who be telling everyone what a fucklin g brave little mummys soldier you was during the crisis.

Fucking rant over
1 x

Post by 9898 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 am

Wow, this thread is going well.
Whiskey has developed an 'edgy' persona, he's a bit 'waaaahy' now. Nothing against it and if it makes his life in Canvey or Southend (I expect) more fun, then I say get on with it. Always nice for people to escape the grey-ness of their lives.
Taansend has strong opinions and definitely comes across as a person who wins debates by talking loudest. On this thread he is only posting his concerns as the virus may be closer to his life than other people on here.

Let people have their opinions as none of us know where this is going.
1 x
Heard about the wife in Australia who slept with less that 40 blokes? No one has, they are still searching for her.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 am

9898 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 am
Wow, this thread is going well.
Whiskey has developed an 'edgy' persona, he's a bit 'waaaahy' now. Nothing against it and if it makes his life in Canvey or Southend (I expect) more fun, then I say get on with it. Always nice for people to escape the grey-ness of their lives.
Taansend has strong opinions and definitely comes across as a person who wins debates by talking loudest. On this thread he is only posting his concerns as the virus may be closer to his life than other people on here.

Let people have their opinions as none of us know where this is going.
Good post .

People need to realise that this threat is very real.
1 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Social Media