Thick people.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 548
x 794

Re: Thick people.

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:15 pm

kingclyde wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:08 pm


Yep :D
Including the legal ramifications of marriage and divorce?
The yep was all encompassing.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 9715
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 253
x 1272

Re: Thick people.

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:12 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37 am
Are there more now? I don't remember being constantly bombarded by so many idiotic ideas and opinions in the nineties and noughties.
It's bad enough that people think tattoos and piercings count as a personality these days, but don't pollute my thoughts with your ignorant, uninformed fucking pseudo opinions.
Don't think there are any more than there have always been. Just that with the advent of social media and talk radio with phone ins they have more opportunity to demonstrate their stupidity to the rest of us.

There have always been gullible saps who never question what they are told is good or bad for them, which is one of the criteria I would say identifies thickness. The fact religion has been around for so long and in the 21st century people still trot off obediently to church, mosque, synagogue is surely living proof the thick have always been with us----and probably always will. ;)
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 777
x 592

Re: Thick people.

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:17 pm

kingclyde wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:04 am
How can you define "Thick People"? I'm really not sure to be honest.

So maybe I'm thick.

I have met very highly educated people who would struggle to tie their own shoe laces.

I have met 16 year old school leavers without a CSE to their names who are whip smart.

Education does not equal intelligence. But sadly, society seems to believe that the former automatically creates the latter.
I have met many Educated people that lack common sense.They lack the knowledge of normal day life.I would put a lot of politicians in that bracket.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 548
x 794

Re: Thick people.

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:56 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:12 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37 am
Are there more now? I don't remember being constantly bombarded by so many idiotic ideas and opinions in the nineties and noughties.
It's bad enough that people think tattoos and piercings count as a personality these days, but don't pollute my thoughts with your ignorant, uninformed fucking pseudo opinions.
Don't think there are any more than there have always been. Just that with the advent of social media and talk radio with phone ins they have more opportunity to demonstrate their stupidity to the rest of us.

There have always been gullible saps who never question what they are told is good or bad for them, which is one of the criteria I would say identifies thickness. The fact religion has been around for so long and in the 21st century people still trot off obediently to church, mosque, synagogue is surely living proof the thick have always been with us----and probably always will. ;)
You're probably right, mate. Maybe people are just content living in their comfort zone.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 548
x 794

Re: Thick people.

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:01 am

Fuck me...

0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5335
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 431
x 588

Re: Thick people.

Post by mkhammer » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:01 am
Fuck me...

Admit aint gotta fuckin clue what their banging on about...it's made up crap....

Your Gay,...crack on ...enjoy your fuckin life..................


Not you Nev...Them............. :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 548
x 794

Re: Thick people.

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:22 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:01 am
Fuck me...

Admit aint gotta fuckin clue what their banging on about...it's made up crap....

Your Gay,...crack on ...enjoy your fuckin life..................


Not you Nev...Them............. :lol:
I could be gay. I've got the skin for it. shakeass

Non binary is meant to be of neither gender, but a lesbian is a FEMALE homosexual. I think it's called making oneself look like a clueless woke twat.
3 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5335
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 431
x 588

Re: Thick people.

Post by mkhammer » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:31 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:22 pm
mkhammer wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 am


Admit aint gotta fuckin clue what their banging on about...it's made up crap....

Your Gay,...crack on ...enjoy your fuckin life..................


Not you Nev...Them............. :lol:
I could be gay. I've got the skin for it. shakeass

Non binary is meant to be of neither gender, but a lesbian is a FEMALE homosexual. I think it's called making oneself look like a clueless woke twat.
Yeah me too.. ..spend loads of time in Brighton.... :lol:

Just can't take this shit seriously anymore mate...just laugh it off...

I believe you are what you are...be honest...don't preach or hurt anyone else and crack on
and enjoy your life,as much as you can.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4490
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 548
x 794

Re: Thick people.

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:23 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:31 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:22 pm


I could be gay. I've got the skin for it. shakeass

Non binary is meant to be of neither gender, but a lesbian is a FEMALE homosexual. I think it's called making oneself look like a clueless woke twat.
Yeah me too.. ..spend loads of time in Brighton.... :lol:

Just can't take this shit seriously anymore mate...just laugh it off...

I believe you are what you are...be honest...don't preach or hurt anyone else and crack on
and enjoy your life,as much as you can.
It's weird, we've spent most of human history working towards individualism. The idea that we're all different, unique individuals.
Now along comes identity culture and intersectional feminism and bish, bash, bosh, we're all defined by skin colour, gender and sexual orientation again. Talk about regressive.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Rick_Deckard
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:38 pm
x 159
x 129

Re: Thick people.

Post by Rick_Deckard » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:48 am

Chromosomes and Genes define what we are....

The summit of Mt. Stooopid will keep on getting higher
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media