Arthritis

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 165
x 131
Contact:

Arthritis

Post by Flairon » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:13 am

What is the best supplement on the market for arthritis?
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5533
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 483
x 676

Re: Arthritis

Post by mkhammer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:51 am

Flairon wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:13 am
What is the best supplement on the market for arthritis?
Bloody hell Flair,you alright,or is that a silly question,going thru it mate...

I know your sposed to keep any arthritic joints exercised,keep them moving...physio helps,
keep it warm,massaging...

I take some general Vits everyday...including a Omega 3 fish oil thing...thats sposed to help a little
with Joint mobility..

I've heard of Vitamin B12 injections for severe cases...

But see a doc if you can mate...if thats poss these days.....good luck pal..
1 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 165
x 131
Contact:

Re: Arthritis

Post by Flairon » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am

Bloody arthritis in the hip, which for some reason results in a very painful groin. It makes it difficult to sleep. I have been referred to an Orthopedic Doctor and am waiting for an appointment. The problem is that at the moment, unless considered essential Doctors do not wish to physically see patients.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5533
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 483
x 676

Re: Arthritis

Post by mkhammer » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:13 am

Flairon wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am
Bloody arthritis in the hip, which for some reason results in a very painful groin. It makes it difficult to sleep. I have been referred to an Orthopedic Doctor and am waiting for an appointment. The problem is that at the moment, unless considered essential Doctors do not wish to physically see patients.
Shit mate,can't be a lot of fun....you tried the heat pads you can get...as a short term thing,
even maybe a hot water bottle on it at nights,might ease it, help you sleep.

This crap of a thing is causing so many other problems healthwise...that have nothing to do with
the actual thing itself...

Hope you get it sorted mate..
1 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 12279
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1285
x 1167

Re: Arthritis

Post by Newmarket » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Flairon wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am
Bloody arthritis in the hip, which for some reason results in a very painful groin. It makes it difficult to sleep. I have been referred to an Orthopedic Doctor and am waiting for an appointment. The problem is that at the moment, unless considered essential Doctors do not wish to physically see patients.
Over here there is ( in normal circumstances) a waiting list for injections .
And the effects ofthose injections only last about 12 weeks max .

Arthritis is something that , unfortunately, you have to live with.

I sympathise though mate .

Mine started in my fingers and slowly moved up to my shoulder and it’s fucking painful.

All the time.

And now it’s starting on the other arm .
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 5114
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 826
x 671

Re: Arthritis

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Flairon wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am
Bloody arthritis in the hip, which for some reason results in a very painful groin. It makes it difficult to sleep. I have been referred to an Orthopedic Doctor and am waiting for an appointment. The problem is that at the moment, unless considered essential Doctors do not wish to physically see patients.
I got the same problem mate in both hips.Can be pretty sore at times,but I find the best thing is movement.
0 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
x 185
x 74

Re: Arthritis

Post by wokinghama » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:05 pm

Serious question mate - have you tried CBD oil, has helped a lot with a friend who also suffers.

It’s like tooth ache, very little you can do as the pain is so different to a headache etc.

wishing you well - FLA and friends
1 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 165
x 131
Contact:

Re: Arthritis

Post by Flairon » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:46 am

I started with a magnesium supplement which worked for a while, but the pain manifest in mu groin and is so bad I cannot sleep.

I took an Oxycodone with a sleeping pull the other day and was up all night.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 12279
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1285
x 1167

Re: Arthritis

Post by Newmarket » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Flairon wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:46 am
I started with a magnesium supplement which worked for a while, but the pain manifest in mu groin and is so bad I cannot sleep.

I took an Oxycodone with a sleeping pull the other day and was up all night.
Sounds better than Viagra ...




Sorry 🤦🏼‍♂️
2 x
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1964
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 165
x 131
Contact:

Re: Arthritis

Post by Flairon » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:47 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:02 pm
Flairon wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:46 am
I started with a magnesium supplement which worked for a while, but the pain manifest in mu groin and is so bad I cannot sleep.

I took an Oxycodone with a sleeping pull the other day and was up all night.
Sounds better than Viagra ...




Sorry 🤦🏼‍♂️
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
Flairon

Post Reply

Social Media