The Alan Partridge tungsten tip screw challenge....

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
ToneLoc

The Alan Partridge tungsten tip screw challenge....

Post by ToneLoc » Wed May 06, 2020 8:45 pm

Right then.
Rules are simple.....
Who can find THE most enthusiastic customer review of THE most mundane and boring product ?

On your marks.....get set......AHA......
0 x
Jurgen Klopp’s teeth are giving me a migraine

ToneLoc

Re: The Alan Partridge tungsten tip screw challenge....

Post by ToneLoc » Wed May 06, 2020 8:45 pm

Product: Aneco 100 Pieces Bamboo Paddle Skewers Barbecue Bamboo Skewers Cocktail Sticks for Barbeque, Kebabs, Burgers, Cocktails, Buffets Party

Customer Review: KindleReader2015 said "These were smaller than I thought they would be, as they'd used every possible word to describe them in the listing, including "kebab" and "barbeque". they are the right size for what I needed, which was for picking up self-serve pieces of antipasti i.e. dried tomatoes, mozarella balls, cones of salami and olives. I would not recommend them for kebabs. However, they served a purpose. I'm just saying, they're a lot smaller and thinner than I thought they would be. Posher than a bog-standard cocktail stick"
0 x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret » Wed May 06, 2020 9:17 pm

1 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Not quite in "scope" but marvellous nonetheless :lol:
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Wed May 06, 2020 11:13 pm

:lol:
Attachments
cs2.JPG
cs2.JPG (29.85 KiB) Viewed 442 times
cs1.JPG
cs1.JPG (27.83 KiB) Viewed 442 times
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu May 07, 2020 1:10 am

Tone, I stumbled across this thread (congratulations for the most innovative post of the year btw) and whilst this might be cheating, in that it covers a product range rather than a single product, I do feel it warrants inclusion.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/toi ... lsrc=aw.ds

Surely terms like "on trend designs", "elegant period inspired", and "stylish" aren't really terms which should be used to descrivbe somewhere one basically goes for a fucking dump.

But my personal favourite is the one for the bidet Explore luxurious bidets designed to enhance your bathroom experience. What exactly happens to "enhance the post crap bathroom experience" ?

The imagination runs riot.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:10 am
Tone, I stumbled across this thread (congratulations for the most innovative post of the year btw) and whilst this might be cheating, in that it covers a product range rather than a single product, I do feel it warrants inclusion.

Surely terms like "on trend designs", "elegant period inspired", and "stylish" aren't really terms which should be used to descrivbe somewhere one basically goes for a fucking dump.

But my personal favourite is the one for the bidet Explore luxurious bidets designed to enhance your bathroom experience. What exactly happens to "enhance the post crap bathroom experience" ?

That’s a good one :lol:

“Stumbled across??” ;)
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am

There’s no need to focus on any particular review.... it’s all comedy gold :lol:
https://www.wayfair.co.uk/diy-plumbing/ ... r1068.html

You can see where Viz get their material from.
There’s no comedy quite like real life.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Thu May 07, 2020 11:19 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am
Whiskyman wrote:

“Stumbled across??” ;)
In times gone by he would stumble across many things considered important enough to tell us about .

Difference is this one wasn’t at 1am on a Saturday morning :D
0 x
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Thu May 07, 2020 11:23 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am
Whiskyman wrote:

“Stumbled across??” ;)
It's true I tell you. :lol:

Mrs W has decided the downstairs craporium should receive a makeover. I was therefore diligently scouring the internet to source a toilet bowl to elevate the somewhat mundane experience of having a shit to an experience almost sensual in nature.

M'lud, I swear the rumours that I have an unhealthy obsession with matters lavatorial are totally without foundation.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Social Media