Deliveries.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Post Reply
   
User avatar
palerider
Posts: 9639
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Huish Episcopi
x 597
x 1415

Deliveries.

Post by palerider » Thu May 21, 2020 11:40 am

I've had loads of late. And no major problems.

But for something I bought online two days ago I have received an email saying

'Yodel will deliver your item today between 10.51 and 12.51'


I may get it a week next Tuesday then.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5533
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 483
x 676

Re: Deliveries.

Post by mkhammer » Fri May 22, 2020 9:56 am

Amazon are getting all my Football and beer money....keep buying stuff don't really need....
a Pagoda/tent thing for the garden latest....looks like a fuckin Mini Mosque.... :lol:

We even got some shopping from them recently.....had some booze in it....asked to see my ID...
Cheeky fuck..... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 9639
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Huish Episcopi
x 597
x 1415

Re: Deliveries.

Post by palerider » Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 am

mkhammer wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:56 am
Amazon are getting all my Football and beer money....keep buying stuff don't really need....
a Pagoda/tent thing for the garden latest....looks like a fuckin Mini Mosque.... :lol:

We even got some shopping from them recently.....had some booze in it....asked to see my ID...
Cheeky fuck..... :lol:
Amazingly my parcel arrived within the allotted time frame.

Probably because the driver was English, maybe someone who's firm have laid him off and not some Bulgarian arse who can't read road signs.

Hate Amazon. Despise their continual prompting to join Prime and charging a fucking fortune for delivery if you haven't unless you increase your order to a thousand quid.

Cunts.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 5533
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 483
x 676

Re: Deliveries.

Post by mkhammer » Fri May 22, 2020 3:18 pm

palerider wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 am
mkhammer wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:56 am
Amazon are getting all my Football and beer money....keep buying stuff don't really need....
a Pagoda/tent thing for the garden latest....looks like a fuckin Mini Mosque.... :lol:

We even got some shopping from them recently.....had some booze in it....asked to see my ID...
Cheeky fuck..... :lol:
Amazingly my parcel arrived within the allotted time frame.

Probably because the driver was English, maybe someone who's firm have laid him off and not some Bulgarian arse who can't read road signs.

Hate Amazon. Despise their continual prompting to join Prime and charging a fucking fortune for delivery if you haven't unless you increase your order to a thousand quid.

Cunts.
I wanna punch myself for saying this...but I'm a fully paid up Season Ticket holder at Amazon...
Books,Music,Firestick,Prime,shopping you name it.....Bezos owes me more than a few bucks.... :lol:

Was in Asdas yesterday...lots of "blokes" instead of teens doing the shelves etc....obviously
part timers cos of this present shit....was quite a laugh in there...lots of banter....
Grabbed a couple 6 Packs of Stella...as you do............Bloke says ...everytime I get that shelve
all neat and tidy...someone comes along and ruins it....
Good to have a sense of humour and have a laugh at the moment....
0 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 2324
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm
x 392
x 296

Re: Deliveries.

Post by Oziron » Fri May 22, 2020 9:14 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:40 am
I've had loads of late. And no major problems.

But for something I bought online two days ago I have received an email saying

'Yodel will deliver your item today between 10.51 and 12.51'


I may get it a week next Tuesday then.
Must be a typo:

'Your parcel sir, here is'.... :P :P :P
1 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6539
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex
x 958
x 199

Re: Deliveries.

Post by JayK » Sat May 23, 2020 2:46 am

Oziron wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:14 pm
palerider wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:40 am
I've had loads of late. And no major problems.

But for something I bought online two days ago I have received an email saying

'Yodel will deliver your item today between 10.51 and 12.51'


I may get it a week next Tuesday then.
Must be a typo:

'Your parcel sir, here is'.... :P :P :P
Punctual and reliable they were hmmm
2 x
COYI!!!

Post Reply

Social Media