Music

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dicksies Diner

Re: Music

Postby Dicksies Diner » Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm

I always thought Bloodhound Gang look a right strange bunch, bloody good music. Never caught them live I can imagine them being pretty chaotic live
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Thu May 03, 2018 1:32 pm

0 x
Fuck the board.

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Thu May 03, 2018 9:48 pm

1 x
Fuck the board.

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sun May 06, 2018 10:15 pm

Dedicated to Sparky
0 x
Fuck the board.

1985whu

Postby 1985whu » Sun May 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Pennywise wrote:What are you listening to right now? One of my favourite bands has just released a new album, this is one of their more radio friendly tracks:

Right now on my old Sony walkman, I'm listening to Vera Lynn's 'I love you so much, I can't shit'
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Tue May 08, 2018 11:47 am

Dicksies Diner wrote:https://youtu.be/YHXJ9jXAQGo

Oh yes mate love this lot...prob the coolest band around,and Mike Patton ,what a singer....
Epic blows me away it's awesome....but think I've put that up before somewhere,and as the
Suns out.....something a bit different to say the least from them,but you never know what
they're gonna bloody do anyway.... :i am genuinely amused:

2 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Tue May 08, 2018 3:19 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Dicksies Diner wrote:https://youtu.be/YHXJ9jXAQGo

Oh yes mate love this lot...prob the coolest band around,and Mike Patton ,what a singer....
Epic blows me away it's awesome....but think I've put that up before somewhere,and as the
Suns out.....something a bit different to say the least from them,but you never know what

Mike Patton facts.

One of the greatest virsitile voices in rock history.

As the lyrics to King For A Day… Fool For A Lifetime’s "Cuckoo For Caca" suggest, Mike Patton had an early ‘90s thing for obscene toilet humour. As well as drinking his own urine from his boot on stage in London in 1993, he also enjoyed what he called “shit terrorism”. This included pooing in an orange juice container destined for Axl Rose and pushing a ball of poo into a hotel hair dryer “so that the next guest to dry their hair would get hot shit in their face. Ain’t that rock n’ roll?”

He was the screaming of the mutant freaks in I am legend.

After the 1997 hanging death of INXS singer Michael Hutchence, Faith No More’s Mike Patton was asked to front the band. He refused, although not before suggesting he could perform live with a noose around his neck. In response to INXS opting to replace Hutchence via a reality TV show in 2005, Patton said, “It’s what they should have done from the beginning. I think I’ll take a raincheck on reapplying. INXS should get Flavour Flav to sing for them!”
0 x
Fuck the board.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Mike Patton facts.

As the lyrics to King For A Day… Fool For A Lifetime’s "Cuckoo For Caca" suggest, Mike Patton had an early ‘90s thing for obscene toilet humour. As well as drinking his own urine from his boot on stage in London in 1993, he also enjoyed what he called “shit terrorism”. This included pooing in an orange juice container destined for Axl Rose and pushing a ball of poo into a hotel hair dryer “so that the next guest to dry their hair would get hot shit in their face. Ain’t that rock n’ roll?”

After the 1997 hanging death of INXS singer Michael Hutchence, Faith No More’s Mike Patton was asked to front the band. He refused, although not before suggesting he could perform live with a noose around his neck. In response to INXS opting to replace Hutchence via a reality TV show in 2005, Patton said, “It’s what they should have done from the beginning. I think I’ll take a raincheck on reapplying. INXS should get Flavour Flav to sing for them!”

Yeah Knew he's got a bit of a mad streak in him......
but didn't know some of that..... :i am genuinely amused:
Think they had a run in with the Red Hot Chillies one time..now that would have been some
punch-up.... :i am genuinely amused:

Can't believe 20 years since Hutch.......
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Tue May 08, 2018 5:21 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Dicksies Diner wrote:
Mike Patton facts.

Think they had a run in with the Red Hot Chillies one time..now that would have been some

Beef with Chilli's came from Chilli's saying Patton was copying them in Epic video. Patton later did a funny version of chilli peppers with his band Mr Bungle, which gave the Chilli's the Willie's. Here's a version of said video, it's old and badly recorded but fun at times. On inxs I put Kick album on the other day I'd forgotten what a great album it is, poor Michael.

1 x
Fuck the board.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Tue May 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Beef with Chilli's came from Chilli's saying Patton was copying them in Epic video. Patton later did a funny version of chilli peppers with his band Mr Bungle, which gave the Chilli's the Willie's. Here's a version of said video, it's old and badly recorded but fun at times. On inxs I put Kick album on the other day I'd forgotten what a great album it is, poor Michael.

:i am genuinely amused: Brilliant....

Hutch......F**k knows why some of these guys just trip out,and don't wanna go on.....
been so many...
Just no sense to it at times.....
(Tho there was some shit rumours bout what happened to Hutch,would imagine you know..)

Could fill the next 20 pages up with reasons,but every ones different,and will have different
reasons for doing what they do.....so I'll guess we'll really never know...
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”