Heavyweight Boxing

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1781
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby belfasthammer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Fit Fury beats them all Huge very crafty and great on his feet AJ puffing and blowing in his last two fights and nearly found out v VK. Lacking mobility but does have guts. AJ better than Wilder and Parker but you heard it here He will be found out.
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4645
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Gonzo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm

It's all kicking off at the moment. Basically Joshua messaged a bloke called Eddie chambers where he (AJ) claimed that the Black race is the superior one.

Mindful of the damage that it could do to his reputation Eddie Hearn first tried to claim that the message was sent from a fake Joshua account then when proved that it was in fact AJ's account claimed that he himself typed it from AJ's phone.

Tyson Fury has said that it's a disgrace and that if he'd claimed white people were superior then he's have had his licence revoked again. The Dailly Star are blaming Fury for causing trouble :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

This is all off the back of Joshua doing an interview last week where he was a bit of a cunt to the interviewer and many in boxing were claiming that his carefully manufactured public image was slipping.


Fight Fight Fight




0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:34 pm

To be fair that all looks a little bit like a wind-up. The kind of thing I do on my brother's phone if he leaves it laying about unlocked.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4645
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Gonzo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:To be fair that all looks a little bit like a wind-up. The kind of thing I do on my brother's phone if he leaves it laying about unlocked.


I know, it's not nice and would be more comfortable to believe that he didn't hold those views however . . . ..

Not for me. A wind-up is his mate taking a picture of a pair of knickers and pretending to be AJ about to wear them.

The most simple explanation is probably the true one. He sent the message. Off the back of being a cunt to Kugan Cassius and tweeting Fury that he was a fat fuck who needed to get fit it seems in character too.

On a separate note I believe Haye has pulled out of the Bellew fight with an injury which is a shame.
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:To be fair that all looks a little bit like a wind-up. The kind of thing I do on my brother's phone if he leaves it laying about unlocked.


I know, it's not nice and would be more comfortable to believe that he didn't hold those views however . . . ..

Not for me. A wind-up is his mate taking a picture of a pair of knickers and pretending to be AJ about to wear them.

The most simple explanation is probably the true one. He sent the message. Off the back of being a cunt to Kugan Cassius and tweeting Fury that he was a fat fuck who needed to get fit it seems in character too.

On a separate note I believe Haye has pulled out of the Bellew fight with an injury which is a shame.


Well I don't know him from Adam, but it does seem weird that he'd pick on Eddie Chambers for no reason.
Fury is fair game as he never shuts the fuck up, but Joshua has no history with Chambers, and Fast Eddie isn't even a contender these days.
All that and the 'superior black race' comment makes it all seem a bit contrived.
If you're building an image the odd slip is fine, but being nasty and racist to someone you've no beef with -- on a forum that can easily be made public -- is next level stupid.

Haye apparently fell down the stairs. Mind you he could injure himself rolling over in bed.
I'm still amazed he made it into the ring with Bellew first time around.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4645
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Gonzo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:07 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:To be fair that all looks a little bit like a wind-up. The kind of thing I do on my brother's phone if he leaves it laying about unlocked.


I know, it's not nice and would be more comfortable to believe that he didn't hold those views however . . . ..

Not for me. A wind-up is his mate taking a picture of a pair of knickers and pretending to be AJ about to wear them.

The most simple explanation is probably the true one. He sent the message. Off the back of being a cunt to Kugan Cassius and tweeting Fury that he was a fat fuck who needed to get fit it seems in character too.

On a separate note I believe Haye has pulled out of the Bellew fight with an injury which is a shame.


Well I don't know him from Adam, but it does seem weird that he'd pick on Eddie Chambers for no reason.
Fury is fair game as he never shuts the fuck up, but Joshua has no history with Chambers, and Fast Eddie isn't even a contender these days.
All that and the 'superior black race' comment makes it all seem a bit contrived.
If you're building an image the odd slip is fine, but being nasty and racist to someone you've no beef with -- on a forum that can easily be made public -- is next level stupid.

Haye apparently fell down the stairs. Mind you he could injure himself rolling over in bed.
I'm still amazed he made it into the ring with Bellew first time around.



To be fair I think Chambers started on him first and that was his response.

As for Haye he's clearly broken and has been for some time. I do believe that he's like to fight but his body beit shoulder, ankle, wrist or calf is just not up to the toils of a full training camp and fight anymore.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 1724
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby mkhammer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:38 am

Gonzo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
I know, it's not nice and would be more comfortable to believe that he didn't hold those views however . . . ..

Not for me. A wind-up is his mate taking a picture of a pair of knickers and pretending to be AJ about to wear them.

The most simple explanation is probably the true one. He sent the message. Off the back of being a cunt to Kugan Cassius and tweeting Fury that he was a fat fuck who needed to get fit it seems in character too.

On a separate note I believe Haye has pulled out of the Bellew fight with an injury which is a shame.


Well I don't know him from Adam, but it does seem weird that he'd pick on Eddie Chambers for no reason.
Fury is fair game as he never shuts the fuck up, but Joshua has no history with Chambers, and Fast Eddie isn't even a contender these days.
All that and the 'superior black race' comment makes it all seem a bit contrived.
If you're building an image the odd slip is fine, but being nasty and racist to someone you've no beef with -- on a forum that can easily be made public -- is next level stupid.

Haye apparently fell down the stairs. Mind you he could injure himself rolling over in bed.
I'm still amazed he made it into the ring with Bellew first time around.



To be fair I think Chambers started on him first and that was his response.

As for Haye he's clearly broken and has been for some time. I do believe that he's like to fight but his body beit shoulder, ankle, wrist or calf is just not up to the toils of a full training camp and fight anymore.


Thing is (and don't know if it's the case here)the stuff you can say directly to someones face
as a bit "tongue in cheek"just as a laugh,a wind up,you can't say over any form of
social media,as everything you put out on it is taken literal by someone that reads it..


I read that and thought it was funny...TBH,someone else reads it and Josua's a racist.
Had a mate always we were always "bantering" the black and white thing,it was genuinely
good natured and funny,but only to face,always winding me up when a chance arose...
"She won't be interested in you after shes seen mine" sort of thing..
(mind you he was usually right.. :i am genuinely amused: )

But no way would you say the kind of stuff we would over anything that was for public viewing,
people being misinterpreted over it is causing a heap of shit ..

People need to learn don't joke over it....just facts,and opinions...
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4645
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Gonzo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Well I don't know him from Adam, but it does seem weird that he'd pick on Eddie Chambers for no reason.
Fury is fair game as he never shuts the fuck up, but Joshua has no history with Chambers, and Fast Eddie isn't even a contender these days.
All that and the 'superior black race' comment makes it all seem a bit contrived.
If you're building an image the odd slip is fine, but being nasty and racist to someone you've no beef with -- on a forum that can easily be made public -- is next level stupid.

Haye apparently fell down the stairs. Mind you he could injure himself rolling over in bed.
I'm still amazed he made it into the ring with Bellew first time around.



To be fair I think Chambers started on him first and that was his response.

As for Haye he's clearly broken and has been for some time. I do believe that he's like to fight but his body beit shoulder, ankle, wrist or calf is just not up to the toils of a full training camp and fight anymore.


Thing is (and don't know if it's the case here)the stuff you can say directly to someones face
as a bit "tongue in cheek"just as a laugh,a wind up,you can't say over any form of
social media,as everything you put out on it is taken literal by someone that reads it..


I read that and thought it was funny...TBH,someone else reads it and Josua's a racist.
Had a mate always we were always "bantering" the black and white thing,it was genuinely
good natured and funny,but only to face,always winding me up when a chance arose...
"She won't be interested in you after shes seen mine" sort of thing..
(mind you he was usually right.. :i am genuinely amused: )

But no way would you say the kind of stuff we would over anything that was for public viewing,
people being misinterpreted over it is causing a heap of shit ..

People need to learn don't joke over it....just facts,and opinions...


I agree with everything you say but this wasn't mates bantering, the two clearly despise each other so it was intended and received as an insult.

Anyway Joshua's team have released a statement suggesting that he's under pressure at the moment.

My point was not really about him being a racist in particular. It was more that he's lost his rag three times over the last couple of weeks and we're getting an insight into his real character rather than the cultivated image.

I never believed it anyway, he was a drug runner in a gang before 'boxing saved him' so he didn't turn from knife wielding gang member into a saint . . . . . . . who possibly could?

He's probably a lot more Mike Tyson than the Mother Theresa Sky would have us believe him to be.

Somebody once said that he was a bit like Bruno but our Frank lacked real killer instinct . . . . . . . . AJ doesn't, he's a mean fucker and I just wish he'd drop the choirboy routine.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 1724
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby mkhammer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Gonzo wrote:
mkhammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

To be fair I think Chambers started on him first and that was his response.

As for Haye he's clearly broken and has been for some time. I do believe that he's like to fight but his body beit shoulder, ankle, wrist or calf is just not up to the toils of a full training camp and fight anymore.


Thing is (and don't know if it's the case here)the stuff you can say directly to someones face
as a bit "tongue in cheek"just as a laugh,a wind up,you can't say over any form of
social media,as everything you put out on it is taken literal by someone that reads it..


I read that and thought it was funny...TBH,someone else reads it and Josua's a racist.
Had a mate always we were always "bantering" the black and white thing,it was genuinely
good natured and funny,but only to face,always winding me up when a chance arose...
"She won't be interested in you after shes seen mine" sort of thing..
(mind you he was usually right.. :i am genuinely amused: )

But no way would you say the kind of stuff we would over anything that was for public viewing,
people being misinterpreted over it is causing a heap of shit ..

People need to learn don't joke over it....just facts,and opinions...


I agree with everything you say but this wasn't mates bantering, the two clearly despise each other so it was intended and received as an insult.

Anyway Joshua's team have released a statement suggesting that he's under pressure at the moment.

My point was not really about him being a racist in particular. It was more that he's lost his rag three times over the last couple of weeks and we're getting an insight into his real character rather than the cultivated image.

I never believed it anyway, he was a drug runner in a gang before 'boxing saved him' so he didn't turn from knife wielding gang member into a saint . . . . . . . who possibly could?

He's probably a lot more Mike Tyson than the Mother Theresa Sky would have us believe him to be.

Somebody once said that he was a bit like Bruno but our Frank lacked real killer instinct . . . . . . . . AJ doesn't, he's a mean fucker and I just wish he'd drop the choirboy routine.



Yeah press and his PR mob will build him up...done a thing with Bear Grylls recently...
Then when/if it suits them the Press will rip him to pieces,much like they done with Fury,
The tough hard Gypsy Gentle giant to woman hating ,drug taking Ogre overnight...

Whatever sales the most papers or makes the best TV.......to hell with the facts..
0 x

User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 1602
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Re: Heavyweight Boxing

Postby Pennywise » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Gonzo wrote:
mkhammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

To be fair I think Chambers started on him first and that was his response.

As for Haye he's clearly broken and has been for some time. I do believe that he's like to fight but his body beit shoulder, ankle, wrist or calf is just not up to the toils of a full training camp and fight anymore.


Thing is (and don't know if it's the case here)the stuff you can say directly to someones face
as a bit "tongue in cheek"just as a laugh,a wind up,you can't say over any form of
social media,as everything you put out on it is taken literal by someone that reads it..


I read that and thought it was funny...TBH,someone else reads it and Josua's a racist.
Had a mate always we were always "bantering" the black and white thing,it was genuinely
good natured and funny,but only to face,always winding me up when a chance arose...
"She won't be interested in you after shes seen mine" sort of thing..
(mind you he was usually right.. :i am genuinely amused: )

But no way would you say the kind of stuff we would over anything that was for public viewing,
people being misinterpreted over it is causing a heap of shit ..

People need to learn don't joke over it....just facts,and opinions...


I agree with everything you say but this wasn't mates bantering, the two clearly despise each other so it was intended and received as an insult.

Anyway Joshua's team have released a statement suggesting that he's under pressure at the moment.

My point was not really about him being a racist in particular. It was more that he's lost his rag three times over the last couple of weeks and we're getting an insight into his real character rather than the cultivated image.

I never believed it anyway, he was a drug runner in a gang before 'boxing saved him' so he didn't turn from knife wielding gang member into a saint . . . . . . . who possibly could?

He's probably a lot more Mike Tyson than the Mother Theresa Sky would have us believe him to be.

Somebody once said that he was a bit like Bruno but our Frank lacked real killer instinct . . . . . . . . AJ doesn't, he's a mean fucker and I just wish he'd drop the choirboy routine.


Absolutely bang on. goodpost:)
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests