Betting thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Pennywise

Re: Betting thread

Postby Pennywise » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Stone dead last. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

ticker

Postby ticker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:00 pm

jameskel wrote:Ticker, if you get anymore tips, you know what to do ....... :D :D

Sorry lads it was an effing dud finished 20/1 stone last and the guy who gave me it is not happy he had £50 e.w
0 x

ticker

Postby ticker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Going with roaring lion,boundsy and most gifted £1 win patent tomorrow so avoid please.
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Pennywise wrote:Stone dead last. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

I wasn't convinced about the bet when i saw him in the ring.....

Race-Horse-R.jpg
Race-Horse-R.jpg (36.24 KiB) Viewed 170 times
0 x

ticker

Postby ticker » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Oziron wrote:
Pennywise wrote:Stone dead last. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

I wasn't convinced about the bet when i saw him in the ring.....

Race-Horse-R.jpg
he swallowed benni McCarthy
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Newmarket wrote:I've just been contacted by a very old mate of mine who has a lot of contacts in the game .
He has told me of a good thing , and I mean a WILL NOT be beaten kind of good thing that is running in 2 weeks time and there will be so much money going down that it will HAVE TO BE backed the day before .

So save your pennies .

Further to my previous post above , I now have the names , yes NAMES of the 2 horses that I'm assured will win this week.

This information will come directly from the owners who have been told to get their money down .
One is running at Kempton on Weds and the other at Lingfield on Thursday , more information/instruction to follow but be warned .
You may have to pm me for the names nearer the time unless I already have your mobile numbers.
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I've just been contacted by a very old mate of mine who has a lot of contacts in the game .
He has told me of a good thing , and I mean a WILL NOT be beaten kind of good thing that is running in 2 weeks time and there will be so much money going down that it will HAVE TO BE backed the day before .

So save your pennies .

Further to my previous post above , I now have the names , yes NAMES of the 2 horses that I'm assured will win this week.

This information will come directly from the owners who have been told to get their money down .
One is running at Kempton on Weds and the other at Lingfield on Thursday , more information/instruction to follow but be warned .
You may have to pm me for the names nearer the time unless I already have your mobile numbers.

Looking forward to hearing from you mate :D
0 x
COYI!!!

JustLikeMyDreams

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Top dog NM ;)
Thank you!
0 x

wokinghama

Postby wokinghama » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:25 am

Newmarket wrote:
wokinghama wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
After all the winners I've given you you cunt ....

Been off line for a while, just catching up.

Blimey mate, you sounded proper fucked off with me there! Didn't mean to upset you fella.

Have to be honest tho Tim, whenever I've backed your doubles or trebles, they haven't come in. And when I've left them alone, they have. I mean it mate, every fucking time! It's got to the stage where I feel that I must take a cut of your winnings for leaving them alone :i am genuinely amused:

Hope things are well with you, given weds night, I should imagine they are :D

I was joking you Berk :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

I think I would rather be called a cunt than a berk :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
Red Kites eat from my garden

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:23 am

Yesterday's won well at 9/2 fellas , good info . Not as much confidence behind today's horse I'm afraid but it's a big price and I'm told it's improving .
I've backed it at 25's.
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”