Betting thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Betting thread

Postby mkhammer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:36 am

JayK wrote:Oops

I just don't F.in learn do I...... :lol:

Came 7th,but only 3 lengths off grabbing a place 4 from winner.....these Aw weather races are a bit
of a lottery at times....

I know whats gonna happen....She's gonna roll up at 20s somewhere and i'm gonna miss it.... :lol:
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:50 pm

mkhammer wrote:

I just don't F.in learn do I...... :i am genuinely amused:

Came 7th,but only 3 lengths off grabbing a place 4 from winner.....these Aw weather races are a bit

I know whats gonna happen....She's gonna roll up at 20s somewhere and i'm gonna miss it.... :i am genuinely amused:

Same as my dad a bit mate. Had chats with him and tells me “I gotta do this horse even though it’s lost the last 50 races.” Another great line is “It owes me money.”

Sometimes ya can’t help it with horses ya get drawn to
0 x
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:47 pm

JayK wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

I know whats gonna happen....She's gonna roll up at 20s somewhere and i'm gonna miss it.... :i am genuinely amused:

Same as my dad a bit mate. Had chats with him and tells me “I gotta do this horse even though it’s lost the last 50 races.” Another great line is “It owes me money.”

"It owes me money".. :lol: yeah times I've heard that..

But your dads story reminds me of a Horse I did bet like that years ago, mean years as well...
Ubedizzy it was called,Sprinter 5-6 furlongs...fastest thing you've ever seen,but it was a fuck of a
horse hated everything and everyone,would bite kick,sit in the stalls going ..fuck you lot...
When it did decide to come out of the stalls would just attack the nearest person it could find.. :lol:

But every now and again it would come out and Bang...it was finishing before the others were
out of the traps........25/1 16/1.......but you never knew when it was gonna happen,so always
made sure had a couple quid on it just in case.... :lol:

Two sides to betting for me a serious side and a fun side....very very important to keep the
two separate....

The Pretty Bubbles thing is purely fun,owners are obviously Irons fans,and I enjoy watching her run
albeit fuckin slowly.... :lol:
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 pm

mkhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

"It owes me money".. :i am genuinely amused: yeah times I've heard that..

But your dads story reminds me of a Horse I did bet like that years ago, mean years as well...
Ubedizzy it was called,Sprinter 5-6 furlongs...fastest thing you've ever seen,but it was a fuck of a
horse hated everything and everyone,would bite kick,sit in the stalls going ..fuck you lot...
When it did decide to come out of the stalls would just attack the nearest person it could find.. :i am genuinely amused:

But every now and again it would come out and Bang...it was finishing before the others were
out of the traps........25/1 16/1.......but you never knew when it was gonna happen,so always
made sure had a couple quid on it just in case.... :i am genuinely amused:

Two sides to betting for me a serious side and a fun side....very very important to keep the
two separate....

The Pretty Bubbles thing is purely fun,owners are obviously Irons fans,and I enjoy watching her run
albeit fuckin slowly.... :i am genuinely amused:

Yeah he’s had a couple like that in the past apparently. Nice when they come in.

Your last sentence cracked me up :lol:
0 x
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Think Bolton are big at just under 3/1 tonight,in pretty good form,digging themselves out of a hole
City taken their eye of the League,with cup run,was gonna do the 7/4 draw no bet,but gone for
the win..
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Done a Treble with Singles today..

B'mouth,N'ton.Newport......I like the Newport odds 7/2..

Done us again 11/4 ish..........Glad no one rates us as getting cracking odds.... :lol:
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:54 pm

mkhammer wrote:Done a Treble with Singles today..

Done us again 11/4 ish..........Glad no one rates us as getting cracking odds.... :i am genuinely amused:

:lol:
0 x
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 am

JayK wrote:

Done us again 11/4 ish..........Glad no one rates us as getting cracking odds.... :i am genuinely amused:

:i am genuinely amused:

Might as well make em 100/1 after that shit yesterday...... :?

Got outta jail on the footie bets yesterday....watching Burnley-Man city while doing
a horse bet,and wondered what the odds were for Burnley to equalise...0-1 at time 20 mins left
or so ..15/1 so had a cheeky fiver..... C'mon you Claret and Blues...... :lol:
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:13 pm

mkhammer wrote:
JayK wrote:

:i am genuinely amused:

Might as well make em 100/1 after that shit yesterday...... :?

Got outta jail on the footie bets yesterday....watching Burnley-Man city while doing
a horse bet,and wondered what the odds were for Burnley to equalise...0-1 at time 20 mins left
or so ..15/1 so had a cheeky fiver..... C'mon you Claret and Blues...... :i am genuinely amused:

Wow, nice job man!!
0 x
COYI!!!

ticker

Postby ticker » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Did a 10p s/fc patent at Doncaster dogs picked up £109.50 made up for yesterday's dire betting only tempered by the hammers 3points.
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”