Betting thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 5349
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Newmarket » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:59 pm

I have something nice to say about a bookmaker :)

I had a good bet on high haven (7/2) in the last at the Curragh yesterday .

It won so it was happy days .

I've just looked at my account . Turns out it was disqualified shortly afterwards and the placing were reversed with the second yet they still paid out on the original result .

Now I don't know if other bookmakers do this , I know that in the shops they would put a hold on paying out as soon as the stewards enquiry was announced , but in case they don't ....
Bravo Bet365 . Well done :D
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby jameskel » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Thought they all paid "first past the post" ?

Ask Longshanks

On second thoughts, dont bother

:D
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
Longshanks
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Longshanks » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 pm

jameskel wrote:Thought they all paid "first past the post" ?

Ask Longshanks

On second thoughts, dont bother

:D

That's why know one likes you Ginger (Millwall Jimmy) so hurtful :x 365 pay FPTP Tim as Ginger Jim said in fact they pay out on both the real winner and the pretend one. ⚒. PS a bit like Jeremy Corbynladen came 2nd and still convinced he won :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: ⚒⚒⚒
0 x

User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1724
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby belfasthammer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 am

Longshanks wrote:
jameskel wrote:Thought they all paid "first past the post" ?

Ask Longshanks

On second thoughts, dont bother

:D

That's why know one likes you Ginger (Millwall Jimmy) so hurtful :x 365 pay FPTP Tim as Ginger Jim said in fact they pay out on both the real winner and the pretend one. ⚒. PS a bit like Jeremy Corbynladen came 2nd and still convinced he won :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: ⚒⚒⚒


But did Jeremy not win??
0 x

User avatar
Longshanks
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:08 am

belfasthammer wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
jameskel wrote:Thought they all paid "first past the post" ?

Ask Longshanks

On second thoughts, dont bother

:D

That's why know one likes you Ginger (Millwall Jimmy) so hurtful :x 365 pay FPTP Tim as Ginger Jim said in fact they pay out on both the real winner and the pretend one. ⚒. PS a bit like Jeremy Corbynladen came 2nd and still convinced he won :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: ⚒⚒⚒


But did Jeremy not win??

Second is second I'm afraid not 1st, because 1st means you were 1st and not second, second means you were behind 1st which means you could not be 1st you obviously were 2nd. Hope that helps ⚒⚒
1 x

User avatar
Longshanks
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:56 am

whufc_crest moolazim 3:45 Yarmouth ;) ⚒⚒
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Betting thread

Postby mkhammer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:18 am

Longshanks wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:
Longshanks wrote:That's why know one likes you Ginger (Millwall Jimmy) so hurtful :x 365 pay FPTP Tim as Ginger Jim said in fact they pay out on both the real winner and the pretend one. ⚒. PS a bit like Jeremy Corbynladen came 2nd and still convinced he won :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: ⚒⚒⚒


But did Jeremy not win??

Second is second I'm afraid not 1st, because 1st means you were 1st and not second, second means you were behind 1st which means you could not be 1st you obviously were 2nd. Hope that helps ⚒⚒




:i am genuinely amused: gonna forward that to the BBC (Blindly Backing Corbyn) in fact all our news channels/media
cos they're not getting it either.....
(Oops wrong thread I'm off) :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
Longshanks
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:06 pm

whufc_crest
Longshanks wrote:whufc_crest moolazim 3:45 Yarmouth ;) ⚒⚒

Did you get on Ginger Jimmy ⚒⚒⚒ :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: shakeass
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby jameskel » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:15 pm

:D :D

No, I followed all your other tips, currently down the foodbank!!
3 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
jhammers
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 am

Re: Betting thread

Postby jhammers » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Trippier to be carded at 9/1 - On it
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests