Betting thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Longshanks

Re: Betting thread

Postby Longshanks » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 pm

:o Ginger I'm only telling YOU this one Abe Lincoln Wednesday Royal Ascot 25/1 with 365 and betfair back it E/W has been got ready for this all year got a chance ;-) "X" PS. Don't tell any of your " GINGER BULLY GANG " especially that ginger Taansend ;-)
jameskel wrote::D :D

No, I followed all your other tips, currently down the foodbank!!
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:49 am

Longshanks wrote::o Ginger I'm only telling YOU this one Abe Lincoln Wednesday Royal Ascot 25/1 with 365 and betfair back it E/W has been got ready for this all year got a chance ;-) "X" PS. Don't tell any of your " GINGER BULLY GANG " especially that ginger Taansend ;-)
jameskel wrote::D :D

No, I followed all your other tips, currently down the foodbank!!

Since I won't be around much next week I done a bit of homework re Abe Lincoln Stevo

Allowing for defections it will be one of the more fancied runners form wise that's for sure (TF 126p) and it has obviously been laid out for this but I , personally , would be a bit worried about its lack of a run tbh , it's also my opinion (which counts for fuck all as you know :i am genuinely amused: ) that he may need a bit of give ,which ain't forecast , more to slow the others down rather than to make him run faster i am genuinely amused .
It's the royal hunt cup so the draw will be a factor too .
That sort of race is a punters antepost graveyard so if anybody IS going to have a dabble I'd be waiting till a day or 2 before to get the non runner no bet clause and to see how the draw has affected earlier races at the meeting .
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Right I think I've found one today . Bit short notice but Harrangue in the 1.50 Fontwell could be something to bet on .....
Timeform says ...
"fairly useful chaser: operating below best when last seen in 2016/17, has since left Paul John Gilligan: stays 3¼m, effective at shorter: acts on heavy going: has worn headgear, including usually of late: wears tongue tie: has slipped to a potentially lenient mark and worthy of interest on first start for new yard".

Rated 10lb superior to anything else in the race .
;)
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Backed from 6/1 into 7/2 (last time I looked) and won by ten lengths value for 3 times that .

Hope some of you got on . I did :i am genuinely amused: 8-) :i am genuinely amused: 8-)
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Newmarket wrote:Backed from 6/1 into 7/2 (last time I looked) and won by ten lengths value for 3 times that .

Hope some of you got on . I did :i am genuinely amused: 8-) :i am genuinely amused: 8-)

Dammit. Good call!! Only just seen this
0 x
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:30 am

JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Backed from 6/1 into 7/2 (last time I looked) and won by ten lengths value for 3 times that .

I think I may have found another one .

I'm nowhere near as confident with this one but I can't see it not getting placed so a little ew dabble may pay dividends .
Hija 3.20 Newton Abbot , it fell at the first last time which can be ignored but the 2 previous runs , it beat and was placed in amongst a few decent quality animals and the g/f ground down in Devon has come for it as well . Should be able to get 9 or 10/1 at the mo ;)
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 am

Newmarket wrote:
JayK wrote:

I think I may have found another one .

I'm nowhere near as confident with this one but I can't see it not getting placed so a little ew dabble may pay dividends .
Hija 3.20 Newton Abbot , it fell at the first last time which can be ignored but the 2 previous runs , it beat and was placed in amongst a few decent quality animals and the g/f ground down in Devon has come for it as well . Should be able to get 9 or 10/1 at the mo ;)

7/1 on PP but at least I seen this message BEFORE the race :D
1 x
COYI!!!

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am

Intrepidly 4:25 Sandown will be backed ⚒⚒
0 x

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Pretty Bubbles 7:15 Windsor worth an E/W punt IRONS "X"
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Long distance selection from the Red Sea Riviera :i am genuinely amused:
5.00 Royal Ascot Magic Circle (e/w).
Very unlucky not to win the Chester Cup last time , races off the same mark here . 10/1 bet365 as I type ;)
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”