Betting thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Betting thread

Postby JayK » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

mkhammer wrote:Honourable mention for the cute sexy little Hayley Turner as well.... :i am genuinely amused:

You got the "little" bit right.....and she does like a good ride. Go for it. I'll look after Francesca while you're gone :P
0 x
COYI!!!

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am

JayK wrote:
mkhammer wrote:Honourable mention for the cute sexy little Hayley Turner as well.... :i am genuinely amused:

You got the "little" bit right.....and she does like a good ride. Go for it. I'll look after Francesca while you're gone :P

Very kind of you mate cheers.... :i am genuinely amused:

Naughty weekend with Hayley,
But wedding bells with Francesca.....
1 x

ticker

Postby ticker » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 pm

This is where me and the missus £20 has gone today.marie of Lyon,eternally,roly poly £1 win patent,waady,blue point,balletomine,aljazzi 10p ew lucky 15.marie of Lyon,persuasive,just brilliant,shenanigans 10p ew lucky 15.portsmouth 2-1,Notts co.4-0,boreham wood 2-1 20p patent.northampton 2-2,swindon2-1,Woking 2-2 20p patent.irish lotto +1 6,24,26 & 12,42,44 2# 10p patents and finally 4 saver 10p win patents lillington,azzerti,orbasa all at fontwell,rich identity,three saints bay,never back down all at Redcar.bamako moriviere,fayonagh,maple lawn all at fairyhouse,daliyah,imaging,focus on heaven all at Limerick.fill yer boots or empty yer pockets guys good luck to all of you today and everyday.
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:41 pm

I'm on
Waadi
Eternally
Blue point (Tommy Taylors race, could nick a place at a nice price)
Favs at Ascot.

And Following Jason Weavers advice,had a look at Marie of Lyon 2.05 Newm.so a little bit
on that.(money back if places)

Don't much like saturdays to many good horses out,I always try a find a good horse in a
shit race.. :i am genuinely amused:

Was gonna have a bit on the West ham boys at Lincoln to beat Chesterfield..but a really short
price,disappointing ..so I'll leave it

So get Laying these.... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:45 pm

ticker wrote:This is where me and the missus £20 has gone today.marie of Lyon,eternally,roly poly £1 win patent,waady,blue point,balletomine,aljazzi 10p ew lucky 15.marie of Lyon,persuasive,just brilliant,shenanigans 10p ew lucky 15.portsmouth 2-1,Notts co.4-0,boreham wood 2-1 20p patent.northampton 2-2,swindon2-1,Woking 2-2 20p patent.irish lotto +1 6,24,26 & 12,42,44 2# 10p patents and finally 4 saver 10p win patents lillington,azzerti,orbasa all at fontwell,rich identity,three saints bay,never back down all at Redcar.bamako moriviere,fayonagh,maple lawn all at fairyhouse,daliyah,imaging,focus on heaven all at Limerick.fill yer boots or empty yer pockets guys good luck to all of you today and everyday.

Bloody hell ticker,if that lot all come up,next time you post on here will be from the South of France
somewhere.... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

ticker

Postby ticker » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:20 pm

mkhammer wrote:
ticker wrote:This is where me and the missus £20 has gone today.marie of Lyon,eternally,roly poly £1 win patent,waady,blue point,balletomine,aljazzi 10p ew lucky 15.marie of Lyon,persuasive,just brilliant,shenanigans 10p ew lucky 15.portsmouth 2-1,Notts co.4-0,boreham wood 2-1 20p patent.northampton 2-2,swindon2-1,Woking 2-2 20p patent.irish lotto +1 6,24,26 & 12,42,44 2# 10p patents and finally 4 saver 10p win patents lillington,azzerti,orbasa all at fontwell,rich identity,three saints bay,never back down all at Redcar.bamako moriviere,fayonagh,maple lawn all at fairyhouse,daliyah,imaging,focus on heaven all at Limerick.fill yer boots or empty yer pockets guys good luck to all of you today and everyday.

Bloody hell ticker,if that lot all come up,next time you post on here will be from the South of France
more like the south of Watford
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 pm

ticker wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

more like the south of Watford

So.... St Tropez or Hatch end...... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am

I once said , what sort of cunt bets on a Monday ?

Well today it's definitely this cunt .

Whoever decides the racing calendar needs executing ffs , 3 of my beloved jumps meetings yesterday yet 5 yes FIVE crappy flat meetings today ?

Anyway it's these sort of crap meetings where a few good things can be found and I think I've found a few today.

I'm not going to go into my most excellent reasons for recommending these nags but needless to say you know I've done my homework.

Pontefract 2.55 The Grape Escape
Salisbury 4.05 George William
Windsor 3.45 Holiday Girl
Windsor 4.15 Lawless Secret .

I may even have one at Kempton tonight so keep 'em peeled ;)
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Newmarket wrote:I once said , what sort of cunt bets on a Monday ?

Whoever decides the racing calendar needs executing ffs , 3 of my beloved jumps meetings yesterday yet 5 yes FIVE crappy flat meetings today ?

Anyway it's these sort of crap meetings where a few good things can be found and I think I've found a few today.

I'm not going to go into my most excellent reasons for recommending these nags but needless to say you know I've done my homework.

With you on Holiday Girl,and got an even money place bet on Lawless secret..
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:35 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I once said , what sort of cunt bets on a Monday ?

With you on Holiday Girl,and got an even money place bet on Lawless secret..

Well 2 winners a short head second and a third .

Another advertisement for NEVER EVER EVER betting in yankees .
Good profit betting singles . A £10 Yankee made a £27 loss even with 2 winners .

Yankees are what the bookies WANT you to do .

Avoid em .
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”