Betting thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Betting thread

Postby mkhammer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:36 am

grandad wrote:12 05 sandown

ಝಷಪನಂಳಳಸಫಠಠ




I get me coat



:lol: very good.....

Don't know why I'm laughing ..Willie Hills just took my £50 on it....... :o
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9429
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Newmarket » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am

Newmarket wrote:Our old friend that owes us is being readied for a big priced sting on the 17th .
Trainer says he is such a massive horse that it's taking longer than usual to get him race fit following a throat operation.

Watch this space for updates nearer the time.



Our friend mentioned above is having a "gallop" round Lingfield this afternoon .

I'm told it could be placed but still needs the run to put him spot on for next time .
Let's put it this way , the Jock won't be kicking the shit out of in the finish .
We'll be emptying the bookies satchels soon enough so patience advised fellas ;)
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6115
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Betting thread

Postby JayK » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:23 am

Newmarket wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Our old friend that owes us is being readied for a big priced sting on the 17th .
Trainer says he is such a massive horse that it's taking longer than usual to get him race fit following a throat operation.

Watch this space for updates nearer the time.



Our friend mentioned above is having a "gallop" round Lingfield this afternoon .

I'm told it could be placed but still needs the run to put him spot on for next time .
Let's put it this way , the Jock won't be kicking the shit out of in the finish .
We'll be emptying the bookies satchels soon enough so patience advised fellas ;)


I like the last line :D
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9429
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Newmarket » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:57 am

Discussion time . Maybe . Footy betting .

Home team 1/4
Away team 10/1
Draw 9/2 say....

What price should the home team be to NOT keep a clean sheet ? And I said SHOULD as I already know the prices on offer so don't try and be clever cunts ...
I want opinions . What price the outsiders to score ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6115
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Betting thread

Postby JayK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:44 am

5/2
No idea tbh. Just plucking a number out the air.

Depends though. This team in question might have a stonking attack so regularly win 3-1, 4-2 etc.
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Betting thread

Postby mkhammer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 am

Newmarket wrote:Discussion time . Maybe . Footy betting .

Home team 1/4
Away team 10/1
Draw 9/2 say....

What price should the home team be to NOT keep a clean sheet ? And I said SHOULD as I already know the prices on offer so don't try and be clever cunts ...
I want opinions . What price the outsiders to score ?


Funny can usually work out a ballpark figure for a price but not sure with this,so not cheating :lol:
I would want say ....round about 4s, don't think I would be interested in much less than that.
Less you could make a case for it of course..

Done that on if they played 3 times you would think they would score at some point...

Less it's us of course... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9429
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Betting thread

Postby Newmarket » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:18 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Discussion time . Maybe . Footy betting .

Home team 1/4
Away team 10/1
Draw 9/2 say....

What price should the home team be to NOT keep a clean sheet ? And I said SHOULD as I already know the prices on offer so don't try and be clever cunts ...
I want opinions . What price the outsiders to score ?


Funny can usually work out a ballpark figure for a price but not sure with this,so not cheating :i am genuinely amused:
I would want say ....round about 4s, don't think I would be interested in much less than that.
Less you could make a case for it of course..

Done that on if they played 3 times you would think they would score at some point...

Less it's us of course... :i am genuinely amused:



Interesting reply MK , I'll leave it till this evening and see if anybody else contributes before I have my say ...
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Betting thread

Postby mkhammer » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Cant find any GGs today so a just a little footie treble...

Brentford....Plymouth....Lincoln.....13/1..

Only do Multiples on Sat Football.... makes it interesting watching the results coming in...
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6115
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Betting thread

Postby JayK » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:21 pm

I had an ew lucky 15 come in today. Nothing much to write home about with regards profit coz I only bet small stakes. Was nice to get one of them come in though :D
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Betting thread

Postby mkhammer » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:19 pm

Had my treble up,well pleased.....Until bloody Blackpool equalised in the 94th bloody min
against Plymouth........Not happy....was a few FFSs flying around,I'm ashamed to say...... :lol:
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests