London Bridge

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: London Bridge

Postby Brookbonds73 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 am

4321 wrote:Yeah let's plan a night out and laugh on a thread discussing the London bridge terrorist attack! :x

Pair of cunts

Have a lie down, you fucking melt.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Hammerite

Postby Hammerite » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 pm

4321 wrote:Yeah let's plan a night out and laugh on a thread discussing the London bridge terrorist attack! :x

Pair of cunts

I see there is a village missing an idiot today. :roll:
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Hammerite wrote:

Pair of cunts

I see there is a village missing an idiot today. :roll:

He won't be missed, WHL is stacked to the fucking rafters with them.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Had a few beers Sat Night,round LB Borough way.
Watched the footie in Belushi's in high street,great place for sport BTW,able to watch cricket
and footie at same time..Plus do great burgers.. :D
Very poignant moment with the minutes silence during footie,whole pub just went gradually
silent,very touching.
Market still boarded up,very sad to see it's usually so vibrant there ,one of my favourite places
in London.
So Sorry for the traders,I know a lot depend on it for a living so hope it opens back up soon.

A few people taking photos,which I felt a bit uncomfortable with TBH.

Cathedral also has no access that I could see,I'm not religious,but it's a great place to
spend time,very peaceful,it's so quite to all the buzz and excitement that goes on around it.

Walked round to the Thameside boozer on the river by the Golden Hind,which always fascinates me,
glad to see it was pretty busy,as were most of the pubs we done,streets were pretty quite
but pubs that were open seemed reasonably ok.
Then along to the Anchor about 400 yards or so along the river,cracking pub,one of my favs.
Usually have someone Busking out side,well they call them Buskers,but the guy Sat Night was
brilliant,had everyone up dancing, few beers by the river,some good music,love it.

Great place for a night out,I would imagine most of you guys know it,but if not
give it a try.

Ripped me apart what happened here,but brilliant to see so many people going
Fuck You Lot........
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”