Diane Abbott

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Re: Diane Fecking Abbott

Postby Noni » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:33 pm

eastcoastclaret wrote:Ffs

....and now the vote is over and electorally things are calming down, who should pop back up and resume her place in the shadow cabinet as shadow Home Secretary?

You really couldn't make it up!!

Why?...ffs........Why her? :shock: :?

Maybe she is good in bed!.... :roll:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:46 am

There's more than one BBW in politics.
Angela Merkel's arse.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

:shock:
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Image

There's more than one BBW in politics.
Angela Merkel's arse.

She could house a couple of refugees up that.
1 x

Raven

Diane Abbott

Postby Raven » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 pm

I know that is going to be somewhat contentious because of the hype that this woman has built around her. But I am going to commit to this posting in any case as we live in a democracy and I am entitled to my opinion.

I quite frankly detest her and am embarrassed by the fact that her political candel wick has burned for so long.

She had a privilidged upbringing and education despite her very humbled roots. Not good enough for her, not by far.

She has played the race card so heavily that she has become an irritating Hackneyed cliche ( more of the Hackney thing in a moment)

I don't need to explain to most of you her terribly embarrassing past, but Her most recent fuck ups which are apparently driven by her diabetes should be enough to retire her from any front line team. I also believe that had any middle aged white woman or man that transgressed in the shit mire that she has, should have been enough to force them to consider an alternative career.

Back to the Hackney thing. I was, as they say 'dragged up' in Hackney and went to school in Bethnal Green. Our MP st the time - Mr Brown, had no agenda other than to look after all of his constituents irrespective of colour or creed. Abbott on the other hand has been far to the extreme of this so called positive discrimination that it makes me sick. She is in a very safe seat by virtue of the fact that she is black and emersed herself in a largely black community. She is also openly opposed to what most of us believe to be the proliatariat.

I despise this poor excuse for a politician and can't wait to see her demise; however, sadly that day is far in the distance.
0 x

Taansend

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Taansend » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Raven wrote:I know that is going to be somewhat contentious because of the hype that this woman has built around her. But I am going to commit to this posting in any case as we live in a democracy and I am entitled to my opinion.

I quite frankly detest her and am embarrassed by the fact that her political candel wick has burned for so long.

She had a privilidged upbringing and education despite her very humbled roots. Not good enough for her, not by far.

She has played the race card so heavily that she has become an irritating Hackneyed cliche ( more of the Hackney thing in a moment)

I don't need to explain to most of you her terribly embarrassing past, but Her most recent fuck ups which are apparently driven by her diabetes should be enough to retire her from any front line team. I also believe that had any middle aged white woman or man that transgressed in the shit mire that she has, should have been enough to force them to consider an alternative career.

Back to the Hackney thing. I was, as they say 'dragged up' in Hackney and went to school in Bethnal Green. Our MP st the time - Mr Brown, had no agenda other than to look after all of his constituents irrespective of colour or creed. Abbott on the other hand has been far to the extreme of this so called positive discrimination that it makes me sick. She is in a very safe seat by virtue of the fact that she is black and emersed herself in a largely black community. She is also openly opposed to what most of us believe to be the proliatariat.

I despise this poor excuse for a politician and can't wait to see her demise; however, sadly that day is far in the distance.

Mr Raven,

There's a whole Abbott thread so I've merged yours in case you want to read the other posts.

Cheers goodpost:)
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Thanks Taansend, by golly I thought that I was a bit strong, but these posts put me under a cloud
1 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 pm

I also hate her fucking patronising entirely fabricated middle class accent
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:26 pm

H69
That poster is going on my wall. I am still pissing myself laughing (not literally of course but my wife is curious as to why I am laughing so much) no I don't have my willy out
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Waste of a fucking skin. Appalling woman.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Return to “Topical Topics”