Diane Fecking Abbott

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
grandad

Diane Fecking Abbott

Postby grandad » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Fucks up again on interview on Sky then :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

pulls out of woman's hour interview :o :o :o :o :o :o :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

this fat ugly useless cunt could be home sec Thursday :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Image her in that office and we think we are in a bad state now
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Longshanks

Re: Diane Fecking Abbott

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 pm

grandad wrote:Fucks up again :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

pulls out of woman's hour interview :o :o :o :o :o :o :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

this fat ugly useless cunt could be home sec Thursday :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Pops. Can you seriously believe that OUR country is that fucked up that people are actually going to vote for Abbot and Corbstello in numbers, the Liebour party are only 1 point behind the CONs in some polls !!!! WTF is going on ? someone can not count, judging by the amount of ponses there are in OUR country who seem to be able vote in the GE on Thursday ? the Likes of Izzard and Allen must be creaming their knickers at the thought of a LIEbour victory ! God help us.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:35 pm

This is based on the young populace actually bothering to use their option this time; obviously because last election they were a bit absent.

And the young bods don't bother with "old" media and prefer to use Facebook & Twiiter - which masquerade as platforms which are really, massive publishers - to work stuff out (god help us)

...it's all quite ironic and good fun
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Diane Abbott could do more to give the tories a majority than Theresa May at this rate :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:50 pm

What qualifies her to go on Womans Hour ?
2 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Mikeveep wrote:What qualifies her to go on Womans Hour ?

I think her belly hangs over her cock and can't be seen
8 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

deanox

Postby deanox » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 pm

The possibility of Corbynista PM and Abbot as home secretary, what would of been the odds on that a few years ago, what a completely fucked up world we live in :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Good job I live in the states....oh wait a minute..... yep were all fucked :i am genuinely amused:
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:20 pm

A vote for Liebour is a vote to put Diane Abbott in charge of the....... Police, Boarders, Immigration, and MI5 ! that should be all anyone needs to know.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Flat footed stinking friar tuck bonced sloth heeled fat ugly cunt.
And to think corbyn chucked his muck up that fucking sea lion!

I feel much better now.
3 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:42 pm

grandad wrote:
Mikeveep wrote:What qualifies her to go on Womans Hour ?

I think her belly hangs over her cock and can't be seen

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Just spat out my cheese pasty over the laptop mate,what a mess... :i am genuinely amused:

Still laughing 5 mins later..
2 x

Return to “Topical Topics”