Quiz quiz quiz

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

Re: Quiz quiz quiz

Postby Taansend » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:51 pm

You like birds to call you "Danny" during sex and make them say you're "Pwopah Nawty".
1 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:04 am

During my most depraved moment I have been involved with a hairy fat Romanian woman which included a sexual act with a bowling ball, a blowtorch, complete with welding mask, kitchen utensils, industrial strength swarfega, and a Shetland pony called Horace.
However as time goes by I find myself being strangely drawn towards balding midget women with stumpy claw like fingers, the thought of them digging their little digits in while you impale them on the veiny bishops pate whilst cavorting from room to room dressed in cling film is by far a most exhilarating experience.
Once more in to the breech dear friends, once more!
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:43 am

Got to be dogging. Either that or cross dressing whilst dogging.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Noni

Postby Noni » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:46 am

Having sex while watching F1 on TV!....... :roll: .......... :D
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:54 am

jameskel wrote:EE, when you start searching the web, your wife must wonder what the fuck is coming next :?

Finger up the hoop while you pull one off, to trannies bumming each other.

What do I win?

WINNER now lets guess his

right I say young jamo like the old calf's nostril trick while eating a 99 with nuts and lime sauce ?
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:50 am

grandad wrote:
jameskel wrote:EE, when you start searching the web, your wife must wonder what the fuck is coming next :?

Finger up the hoop while you pull one off, to trannies bumming each other.

What do I win?

WINNER now lets guess his

right I say young jamo like the old calf's nostril trick while eating a 99 with nuts and lime sauce ?

I know for a fact that Jameskel likes to wank in a shed with a strobe light on & Roni Size on full blast in the background.

Not even his shed. Just a shed.

1 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:20 am

The Alabama Hot Pocket.

I was in KFC yesterday. Don't go there a lot. But for a limited time, until the end of the month I think, they're doing something called the 'Nashville Hot'. I didn't have it, just the usual Zinger burger for me, but it's worth exploring.

For £1.19 you can add it to your meal.

Is this similar ?

For the record, being an adopted country-lad now, ovine sex is passe. We have a Eastern European surplus in Somerset, and my latest fetish is to pick a fairly old one, female, I'm not gay, ply her with copious amounts of Tesco cider then take her to a field. Dress her in a sheepskin and wedge her in a fence, buttocks a-ready. Go to the other side of the fence and show her a pre-made fake deportation order.

The results are amazing.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

grandad

Postby grandad » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:50 am

palerider wrote:The Alabama Hot Pocket.

I was in KFC yesterday. Don't go there a lot. But for a limited time, until the end of the month I think, they're doing something called the 'Nashville Hot'. I didn't have it, just the usual Zinger burger for me, but it's worth exploring.

For £1.19 you can add it to your meal.

Is this similar ?

For the record, being an adopted country-lad now, ovine sex is passe. We have a Eastern European surplus in Somerset, and my latest fetish is to pick a fairly old one, female, I'm not gay, ply her with copious amounts of Tesco cider then take her to a field. Dress her in a sheepskin and wedge her in a fence, buttocks a-ready. Go to the other side of the fence and show her a pre-made fake deportation order.

The results are amazing.

you absolute cunt :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

i laughed out load then in the office and the cleaning looked at me like i was mad
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 am

But prior to that I wasn't into stuff like an Alabama Hot pocket.

Normal sex for me, you know, a silk ligature, amyl nitrate, piece of satsuma up the nostril and a ballet skirt.

There are some people on here that need treatment, the sick cunts.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:26 am

Being an environmentalist I only allow myself to get turned on by exhibitionists in Conservatories.

It's the Greenhouse Gash effect.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”