Qatar

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
ToneLoc

Qatar

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:42 am

Oh dear, it all appears to be kicking off between Qatar and other middle-eastern countries now.
Saudi Arabia calling them "sponsors of terrorists" :i am genuinely amused: ffs the bare-faced cheek !

Anyway, by the time the first ball is kicked in 2022 I would imagine it will be against a backdrop of rubble and smoke the way things are going.
Shot on site if caught in possession of alcohol or a woman :D

Anyone thinking of travelling out there?
0 x
When Bobby George walks into town, Clint Eastwood walks out

grandad

Re: Qatar

Postby grandad » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:45 am

ToneLoc wrote:Oh dear, it all appears to be kicking off between Qatar and other middle-eastern countries now.
Saudi Arabia calling them "sponsors of terrorists" :i am genuinely amused: ffs the bare-faced cheek !

Anyway, by the time the first ball is kicked in 2022 I would imagine it will be against a backdrop of rubble and smoke the way things are going.
Shot on site if caught in possession of alcohol or a woman :D

Anyone thinking of travelling out there?

Been offered many jobs in Qatar over the last 18 months mega money and know a few guys working on the stadiums and infrasture roads etc and all have come home staying it's hell on earth and a melting pot and ready to blow any minute.

Seems it's just about to boil

How the world cup was allowed to be ok here i will never ever know. ( Brown envolope sorry would of been proud of )
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

doughboy

Re: Qatar

Postby doughboy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Fuck that, wouldn't visit any of these shit muslim countries, brick lane is risky enough for me.
1 x
God save the Queen...
Coz tourists are MONEY...!!!

Return to “Topical Topics”