White City fire

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby terrya1965 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Thames wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:Whatever is said,people should not be dying in a Tower inferno.

This is not Pakistan.This is Britain in 2017.

All these cuts are down to this happening,whether you like it or not.

Feed the Rich,Fuck the Poor....Maybe that should be the Tories logo at the next General Election. ;)


Terry, can I ask you a question? Just because someone is wealthy, for whatever reason, probably hard graft is the main culprit...do you honestly think they should be penalised or berated against some fat fucking lard arsed ponce who hasnt done a days graft in their entire life?

Because, that's what happens in life, some people get off their arse and earn a few quid.......and some dont!

Forget the bankers (I know, its tough for a lefty)...look at your local butcher, I will guarantee he is well off and has a nice house, because hes worked hard for it. Look at your local plumber, he will be ok for turkey this crimbo because he has worked hard for it (not all of the fuckers I may add). Now, look at the lazy cunt who screams and moans about the horrible Tories, he works as a cunt, he aint like the others. He probably spends his whole life watching his fucking widescreen. Always fucking ill. Always eating shit and fucking smoking!

Fuck the scrounging bleating fucking left. Get a job you cunts and stop moaning how bad youve got it. A dentist will earn more than a warehouse worker....why? because the dentist learnt their trade and put the hours in! The warehouse worker was probably at home watching a box set of complete and utter cack whilst eating pizza and planning their next anti Tory march!


For a starters I am not a lefty.I AM ACTUALLY A PERSON THAT SITS ON THE FENCE A LOT.I can understand why people voted Tory.Immigration and ISIS being one of them.Believe it or not I was for Brexit.Thames,you have a poor memory too,because you and I have actually agreed on a lot of things in the past and have backed each other up.

Like you mention in your comments,I hate people who ponce off society and who take people for a ride that work hard.

My brother has his own business and because of Eastern Europeans pushing prices down,he has suffered for it.

I am also sure that I have mentioned,that people that work hard and put the hours deserve their wage.I have a lot of quite wealthy friends who have worked hard for living and I say well done.

In a lot of things you say,I actually agree with.

Going back to the tory thing.The cuts in this country is down to tory policy.They have sold everything we once owned to their own on the cheap to make themselves very rich people.
Your energy,water,Lottery even etc now belong to foreign companies,not British companies.Do you know why that is?So them shareholders don`t have to pay hardly,if any taxes to us.My opinion of Privatisation,it`s legalising thieving.The most corrupt thing ever in my book.
The majority of MP`s going into i because they want to fill their own bloody pockets now and not do the job they are meant to be doing,looking after the people that put them in there in the first place.
1 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 2515
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Gonzo wrote:Has Marxism actually worked anywhere?



Marxism is best summed up by the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961. As JFK said when visiting Berlin sometime after his own election "democracy may not be perfect, but we've never had to build a wall to keep our people in".
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4373
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby Gonzo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Has Marxism actually worked anywhere?



Marxism is best summed up by the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961. As JFK said when visiting Berlin sometime after his own election "democracy may not be perfect, but we've never had to build a wall to keep our people in".


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 3803
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: White City fire

Postby palerider » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:07 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
Thames wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:Whatever is said,people should not be dying in a Tower inferno.

This is not Pakistan.This is Britain in 2017.

All these cuts are down to this happening,whether you like it or not.

Feed the Rich,Fuck the Poor....Maybe that should be the Tories logo at the next General Election. ;)


Terry, can I ask you a question? Just because someone is wealthy, for whatever reason, probably hard graft is the main culprit...do you honestly think they should be penalised or berated against some fat fucking lard arsed ponce who hasnt done a days graft in their entire life?

Because, that's what happens in life, some people get off their arse and earn a few quid.......and some dont!

Forget the bankers (I know, its tough for a lefty)...look at your local butcher, I will guarantee he is well off and has a nice house, because hes worked hard for it. Look at your local plumber, he will be ok for turkey this crimbo because he has worked hard for it (not all of the fuckers I may add). Now, look at the lazy cunt who screams and moans about the horrible Tories, he works as a cunt, he aint like the others. He probably spends his whole life watching his fucking widescreen. Always fucking ill. Always eating shit and fucking smoking!

Fuck the scrounging bleating fucking left. Get a job you cunts and stop moaning how bad youve got it. A dentist will earn more than a warehouse worker....why? because the dentist learnt their trade and put the hours in! The warehouse worker was probably at home watching a box set of complete and utter cack whilst eating pizza and planning their next anti Tory march!


For a starters I am not a lefty.I AM ACTUALLY A PERSON THAT SITS ON THE FENCE A LOT.I can understand why people voted Tory.Immigration and ISIS being one of them.Believe it or not I was for Brexit.Thames,you have a poor memory too,because you and I have actually agreed on a lot of things in the past and have backed each other up.

Like you mention in your comments,I hate people who ponce off society and who take people for a ride that work hard.

My brother has his own business and because of Eastern Europeans pushing prices down,he has suffered for it.

I am also sure that I have mentioned,that people that work hard and put the hours deserve their wage.I have a lot of quite wealthy friends who have worked hard for living and I say well done.

In a lot of things you say,I actually agree with.

Going back to the tory thing.The cuts in this country is down to tory policy.They have sold everything we once owned to their own on the cheap to make themselves very rich people.
Your energy,water,Lottery even etc now belong to foreign companies,not British companies.Do you know why that is?So them shareholders don`t have to pay hardly,if any taxes to us.My opinion of Privatisation,it`s legalising thieving.The most corrupt thing ever in my book.
The majority of MP`s going into i because they want to fill their own bloody pockets now and not do the job they are meant to be doing,looking after the people that put them in there in the first place.

I don't necessarily disagree with you Terry.

We need a decent opposition party to keep things in check.

But it just can't be led by Corbyn. It would take us years to recover from the mess.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: White City fire

Postby mkhammer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:08 pm

belfasthammer wrote:
mkhammer wrote:Trying to Gain Political advantage,I use the word Political Loosely in reference to the Labour Party..
Because of a fire that may or may not have been caused by an individual, or company,cost cutting
or whatever is an absolute fucking disgrace.
There's Families grieving in ways we can't imagine,and they're trying to make out Theresa May
lit the Match,nasty bunch of fucks...
It really is showing this Party,again loosely,in it's true colours,is there a level they won't stoop to.
I honestly don't think there is...

I hope when Parliament Returns,the decent MPs in the Labour Party and there's a great many
of them,have the Balls to step away from this present regime,and form their own party,
(hook up with the LDs,properly this time)
Because the present one needs to be crushed..

Been a Tory for a while now,but always respected the Labour party,
But this fuckin lot.....Nice Bloke my Arse,Happy to see the country brought to it's knees
with people scared and struggling, so he gets to be PM,thought fuckin Blair was Bad....

Can't see how Labour has tried to make gain over this terrible disaster Teresa May is such a complete fuckwit that Labour don't have to move a muscle. Greater issues about how squeezed underfunded councils with imposed austerity take short cuts in their duties and services. Soup kitchens and food banks don't lie.


Sorry Belfast,but they absolutely have mate....
Along with 80% of the Media....
(How people call it a Biased right wing media,totally baffles me)
Your actually saying it mate,blame them/her if you see it that way, for soup kitchens,food banks,
barmy fuckwits who think they've got the right to blow up and stab our countries Men,women and
children,blame them, hate them/her for every single thing,it's your choice...

But they didn't put the Bloody Cladding up on that building.

No one knows yet how or what happened,it's being investigated,and it's wrong to start blaming
anyone just yet,but the Labour lot(fuck calling them a legit party)are more than happy
to get some political gain out of peoples unbelievable misery...

Seems like there's some people who think the Tories are dancing around going fuck the poor,
But the labour lot are rubbing their hands as well mate.
0 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 884
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: White City fire

Postby Flairon » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:25 pm

It does seem that the Government and in particular Theresa May are being blamed for this dreadful tragedy.

The may be worthy of some criticism for how they have responded, but from the outside, it appears that they are getting blamed for anything and everything.

For the record, Kensington & Chelsea was a Labour controlled area at the time these buildings were approved and built. Not that, it really means anything. Since the 70's there have been both Conservative & Labour Governments that apparently have not changed the housing laws to insist on fire alarms and sprinkler systems in high rise buildings. For that matter, any paint or cladding used in such premises should be fire retardant. Not sure how the Conservatives take the blame for that. Ultimately, only a full and detailed review may reveal who is at fault.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Thames
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby Thames » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:55 pm

frogiron wrote:
Thames wrote:
frogiron wrote:
All of that may very well be true Terry. It's an opinion.

But what has that to do with a fire in a block of flats?

You - along with many others - seem to be blaming this fire on "cuts", the Tories, the PM, Austerity programmes, capitalism and just about anything else that can be lumped in - as if a fire in a block of flats would never happen under a Labour government. I assume, by this logic, that Kings Cross was the Tories fault too? And therefore Aberfan was the Labour Party's fault?

This fire was not political. It was tragic event that took the lives of a lot of people.

To try to make political capital out of it - which the left are doing without a doubt - is repellent.

There are systems in place to ensure that building materials used on any project are considered acceptable by experts. To act as if some greedy developer popped down the market and got a load of cheap crap to bung on his block of flats ignores reality.

Materials must be properly licensed for use. They are inspected and OKd by experts. A council has building inspectors to ensure that the materials are correct, and correctly installed. And no building gets signed off for occupation unless he is happy and has OKd the project.

Sometimes all these many experts in their fields get it wrong, and a set of circumstances emerge that was unforeseen. Like Kings Cross. To then blame the PM is like blaming her because my car was recalled for a fault on the airbag.

And Thames. Mate, you've gone off on one again about the "left wing media". Can I suggest that you look at the BBC Website - your favourite lefty-liberal targets. Their coverage is very balanced. Calm. Factual.

Now have a look at Sky's Website. The right wing press. Murdoch. It is a disgusting, inflammatory, accusatory collection of shouty nonsense. It appears it is the right wing press who are getting all foamy-mouthed in this case mate.



Frog mate, I actually man love you for your wonderful posts. But, how the fuck as an intelligent man you regard
Sky as 'right wing'....have you been on a crack pipe?...Sky, like most media outlets and political parties are left.

To watch 90% of media attacking Trump, Farage and May has been shameful. Desperate losers having a public dig at what the majority voted for.

Desperate fucking losers that keep on whining as they didnt get their own way.


Morning Thames.

Hope you are well old chap.

Too early for me to indulge in my crack pipe mate. I save that for the afternoon on a glorious Sunday like today. Nice roast dinner, maybe treat myself to a glass of something chilled, then sit back in the old armchair, put my feet up, glass of port, pick up a good book and and relax with my highly addictive, personality deforming illegal and deadly drug habit. :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Mate. Rupert Murdoch? Left Wing?

The owner of:
Fox Television
Fox News
Twentieth Century Fox Film
Searchlight Pictures,
BSkyB (U.K.)
Wall Street Journal (USA)
The Australian (Aus)
The Daily Telegraph (Aus),
Herald Sun (Aus),
The Courier Mail (Aus),
The Sun (UK),
The Times (UK)
New York Post (USA)
HarperCollins

The man who can make or break PM candidates in the UK. Who made sure Cameron got in. Made sure Blair got in. Made sure Maggie got in. No leader in recent memory got into office without his support.

This feller. This leading light of the gutter press.

He is a bleeding heart liberal lefty?

What I would ask is that you somehow make contact with him, and accuse him of being Left Wing.

I think it would be enough to tip him over the edge and make him give it all up and go live on an island somewhere where he can't bother decent people. Which would be nice.

:i am genuinely amused:


Hello Frog mate, I love your Sundays :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

I forgot about Murdoch so you are indeed correct. But, I find their news reporting slightly anti Tory and anti Brexit.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your roast and are now doing big fish little fish on your house's roof :D
0 x

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby terrya1965 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:28 pm

palerider wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:
Thames wrote:
Terry, can I ask you a question? Just because someone is wealthy, for whatever reason, probably hard graft is the main culprit...do you honestly think they should be penalised or berated against some fat fucking lard arsed ponce who hasnt done a days graft in their entire life?

Because, that's what happens in life, some people get off their arse and earn a few quid.......and some dont!

Forget the bankers (I know, its tough for a lefty)...look at your local butcher, I will guarantee he is well off and has a nice house, because hes worked hard for it. Look at your local plumber, he will be ok for turkey this crimbo because he has worked hard for it (not all of the fuckers I may add). Now, look at the lazy cunt who screams and moans about the horrible Tories, he works as a cunt, he aint like the others. He probably spends his whole life watching his fucking widescreen. Always fucking ill. Always eating shit and fucking smoking!

Fuck the scrounging bleating fucking left. Get a job you cunts and stop moaning how bad youve got it. A dentist will earn more than a warehouse worker....why? because the dentist learnt their trade and put the hours in! The warehouse worker was probably at home watching a box set of complete and utter cack whilst eating pizza and planning their next anti Tory march!


For a starters I am not a lefty.I AM ACTUALLY A PERSON THAT SITS ON THE FENCE A LOT.I can understand why people voted Tory.Immigration and ISIS being one of them.Believe it or not I was for Brexit.Thames,you have a poor memory too,because you and I have actually agreed on a lot of things in the past and have backed each other up.

Like you mention in your comments,I hate people who ponce off society and who take people for a ride that work hard.

My brother has his own business and because of Eastern Europeans pushing prices down,he has suffered for it.

I am also sure that I have mentioned,that people that work hard and put the hours deserve their wage.I have a lot of quite wealthy friends who have worked hard for living and I say well done.

In a lot of things you say,I actually agree with.

Going back to the tory thing.The cuts in this country is down to tory policy.They have sold everything we once owned to their own on the cheap to make themselves very rich people.
Your energy,water,Lottery even etc now belong to foreign companies,not British companies.Do you know why that is?So them shareholders don`t have to pay hardly,if any taxes to us.My opinion of Privatisation,it`s legalising thieving.The most corrupt thing ever in my book.
The majority of MP`s going into i because they want to fill their own bloody pockets now and not do the job they are meant to be doing,looking after the people that put them in there in the first place.

I don't necessarily disagree with you Terry.

We need a decent opposition party to keep things in check.

But it just can't be led by Corbyn. It would take us years to recover from the mess.


One thing about Corbyn,his sincere and you can`t say that about most politicians.Yes,I can defiantly see where you are coming from on a better opposition.I mean Diane Abbott has Home Secretary.FFS.
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Scruffy bollocks Corbyn voted against sprinklers fitted to flats built before 2007 ,just saying like .
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: White City fire

Postby jameskel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:26 pm

And now all survivors will be moved to a new complex in Kensington, where house sales start at 1.5 million

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I bet Tarquin & Poppy, are over the fucking moon
1 x
Taans can fuck right off


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mkhammer and 4 guests