Egypt

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 2108
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Egypt

Postby grandad » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 am

palerider wrote:
Newmarket wrote:you're all Cunts :D

Except you Gonzo , make me a video :D

Avit you are the king of Cunts and when I see you I'm going to bite you you Shitcunt :i am genuinely amused:

You're very rude.

I want my mummy.


very good :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 2733
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Egypt

Postby Brookbonds73 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Hope you have a good one mate, take care and keep em peeled.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Dolfo
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: Egypt

Postby Dolfo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Be aware that in Cairo, the nightclubs will not let more than 2 people in - groups are not allowed.

The bouncers state "only tutankhamun"
0 x

User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 1471
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Re: Egypt

Postby Pennywise » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Dolfo wrote:Be aware that in Cairo, the nightclubs will not let more than 2 people in - groups are not allowed.

The bouncers state "only tutankhamun"


Fuck. Off.
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: Egypt

Postby jameskel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Leave him alone ffs, he has been waiting for years to use that joke

The Cunt
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
Dolfo
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: Egypt

Postby Dolfo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm

jameskel wrote:Leave him alone ffs, he has been waiting for years to use that joke

The Cunt


You are so right ginge :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Egypt

Postby mkhammer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Missing Ascot mate... :o

Have a good time pal..

Check out see if they've got any decent Centre Forwards out there..
Must be one hidden away somewhere for us :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 4898
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Egypt

Postby JayK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Newmarket wrote:you're all Cunts :D

Except you Gonzo , make me a video :D

Avit you are the king of Cunts and when I see you I'm going to bite you you Shitcunt :i am genuinely amused:


Ha ha ha, have a good time mate
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
Avit
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Re: Egypt

Postby Avit » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Dolfo wrote:Be aware that in Cairo, the nightclubs will not let more than 2 people in - groups are not allowed.

The bouncers state "only tutankhamun"


Fuck. Off.




Newmarket and a mate ...
1 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 3799
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Egypt

Postby palerider » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:02 pm

He'll be there by now I'd imagine. Probably all inclusive.

Meals, drinks.......semtex.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests