Finsbury Park

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
ironstillidie
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Finsbury Park

Postby ironstillidie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:26 am

Sirens and helicopters.

Someone has driven a van off road and run down people leaving the mosque.
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby Noni » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:16 am

I heard several injured!....... :shock: :(
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 3887
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby palerider » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 am

It was only a matter of time imo.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 am

palerider wrote:It was only a matter of time imo.


And of course precisely the action the ISIS nutters will have been hoping for.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 3887
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby palerider » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:28 am

Whiskyman wrote:
palerider wrote:It was only a matter of time imo.


And of course precisely the action the ISIS nutters will have been hoping for.

Indeed Whisky.

One man killed, thankfully it wasn't more. Police suggesting possible mental issues with the guy involved.

But I've been saying it for ages, nutter or not, there's only so much the public will take before they fight back. And it doesn't seem to be a coincidence that a van rented in Wales was driven all that way to the very place that Abu Hamza used to preach hate.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby grandad » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:39 am

See mizz fat ugly cunt of abbott is sayng police should look at security of all mosques ?

Great idea lard arse but how will we pay for it i ask i know we will take a few quid off all the pounces in Hackney and stoke newington yes

shut that fucking big mouth for one minute it was a crank who had mental health issues ( wrong i know but a one off ) who did it a one off stop scare mongering you fucking shit bag
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 3887
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby palerider » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 am

grandad wrote:See mizz fat ugly cunt of abbott is sayng police should look at security of all mosques ?

Great idea lard arse but how will we pay for it i ask i know we will take a few quid off all the pounces in Hackney and stoke newington yes

shut that fucking big mouth for one minute it was a crank who had mental health issues ( wrong i know but a one off ) who did it a one off stop scare mongering you fucking shit bag

Is she recovered from diabetes now ? Bless.

Obviously Lily Allen, Charlotte Church and Gary Lineker would foot the bill to pay for it.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 4392
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 am

Completely inevitable I'm afraid.

Clearly this was a revenge attack for Manchester or London Bridge and now a revenge attack for this incident will follow very quickly.

Apparently the police took ages to respond too which is obviously in contrast to the quick response at Borough Market.

The net result is obviously further separation between the Muslim community and everyone else which will lead to more death.

The types of attack we are seeing are completely unpoliceable too so they are not going to stop regardless of what measures are taken. I used to laugh at those who suggested that there would be a civil war and segregation in this country but I'm not so sure anymore.

This country is going down the pan and the thought of leaving is becoming very appealing.
1 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby grandad » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 am

Gonzo wrote:Completely inevitable I'm afraid.

Clearly this was a revenge attack for Manchester or London Bridge and now a revenge attack for this incident will follow very quickly.

Apparently the police took ages to respond too which is obviously in contrast to the quick response at Borough Market.

The net result is obviously further separation between the Muslim community and everyone else which will lead to more death.

The types of attack we are seeing are completely unpoliceable too so they are not going to stop regardless of what measures are taken. I used to laugh at those who suggested that there would be a civil war and segregation in this country but I'm not so sure anymore.

This country is going down the pan and the thought of leaving is becoming very appealing.




A massive thank you must go to the cunt of a man called Tony Blair for most of whats going on now
4 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 1321
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby Noni » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:19 am

grandad wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Completely inevitable I'm afraid.

Clearly this was a revenge attack for Manchester or London Bridge and now a revenge attack for this incident will follow very quickly.

Apparently the police took ages to respond too which is obviously in contrast to the quick response at Borough Market.

The net result is obviously further separation between the Muslim community and everyone else which will lead to more death.

The types of attack we are seeing are completely unpoliceable too so they are not going to stop regardless of what measures are taken. I used to laugh at those who suggested that there would be a civil war and segregation in this country but I'm not so sure anymore.

This country is going down the pan and the thought of leaving is becoming very appealing.




A massive thank you must go to the cunt of a man called Tony Blair for most of whats going on now




goodpost:) ................
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests