Finsbury Park

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Porterman

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby Porterman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Noni wrote:[We are a christian country that seems to accept weird religions with open arms. Even if this kills people???? :x

Imo all religions are, by definition, weird. Fundamentalist Muslims blow people up, including themselves, in the name of Allah because they are gullible enough to believe there will be an army of virgins waiting for them in paradise.

Those who profess to be Christians, the lot who believe a woman could become pregnant 2000 odd years ago, whilst remaining a virgin, should, according to the great book of fairy tales, turn the other cheek in the face of terrorist atrocities. And we should love our neighbour. Even if he's a catholic priest who kiddy fiddles but because he confesses his sins every week gets a free pass.

Buddhist monks used to set fire to themselves (maybe they still do), Hindus consider cattle sacred and Jews commit acts of mutilation on their kids.

And that's before we get started on those crazy cunts who would prefer to let their kids die than allow them to have blood transfusions.

Crazy or what? Weird doesn't begin to explain it all mate. :? :? :?

goodpost:) goodpost:)
0 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:21 pm

jameskel wrote:Of course you are correct

The most amount of sense you have ever typed.
0 x

ironstillidie

Postby ironstillidie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:48 pm

palerider wrote:Said it many times. We are at war. Even my liberal mates in London no longer think I'm off my rocker.

We are not at war.

Nothing we are experiencing resembles any practical definition of that word.

There is ideological pressure coming from a proportionally small and ruthless group of people on this planet. Occasionally and increasingly they are doing harm against our citizens and those of our allies.

They've scratched us at most.

The only people/countries at war with Islamic fundamentalists are Syrian and Iraqi.

Also earlier when you said the mosque that was attacked yesterday was once frequented by Abu Hamza.

That was incorrect.
Last edited by ironstillidie on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:50 pm

ironstillidie wrote:
palerider wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Said it many times. We are at war. Even my liberal mates in London no longer think I'm off my rocker.

We are not at war.

There is ideological pressure coming from a proportionally small and ruthless group of people on this planet. Occasionally and increasingly they are doing harm against our citizens and those of our allies.

The only people/countries at war with Islamic fundamentalists are Syrian and Iraqi.

Also earlier when you said the mosque that was attacked yesterday was once visited by Abu Hamza.

That was incorrect.

I didn't say that :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

You've fucked up the quote mechanism
1 x

ironstillidie

Postby ironstillidie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Gonzo wrote:
ironstillidie wrote:
palerider wrote:

We are not at war.

Also earlier when you said the mosque that was attacked yesterday was once visited by Abu Hamza.

That was incorrect.

I didn't say that :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

You've fucked up the quote mechanism

Bollocks.

Stupid know it all twat. Can't even copy and paste proper.
1 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Shocking but in all honesty who is surprised.
Muslims are said to be scared by this attack.......all I can say is welcome to the rest of the world.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

ironstillidie

Postby ironstillidie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:46 pm

deanox wrote:Shocking but in all honesty who is surprised.
Muslims are said to be scared by this attack.......all I can say is welcome to the rest of the world.

Surely you mean British Muslims? More Muslims have been killed worldwide by Islamic terrorism than non-muslims.

Not to mention that this isn't the first violent attack on a mosque in Britain.

I think everyone has been scared for a while.
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:23 am

Pennywise wrote:
jameskel wrote:Shocking, but

Surely its Racist and not terrorist? Terrorism does not discriminate

Islam isn't a race, so no.

Cos of the PR job that needs to be done by Government and Press It's being referred to
as an Act of Terrorism,when in fact it's a Hate Crime,but they want to avoid using that word..
3 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:52 am

ironstillidie wrote:Also earlier when you said the mosque that was attacked yesterday was once frequented by Abu Hamza.

That was incorrect.

No it wasn't, there are books about it.
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:18 pm

ironstillidie wrote:
deanox wrote:Shocking but in all honesty who is surprised.

Surely you mean British Muslims? More Muslims have been killed worldwide by Islamic terrorism than non-muslims.

Not to mention that this isn't the first violent attack on a mosque in Britain.

I think everyone has been scared for a while.

Yes I meant British Muslims and for the record I believe 99.9% of muslims are peace abiding people.
2 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Return to “Topical Topics”