Finsbury Park

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Finsbury Park

Postby palerider » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:21 am

Gonzo wrote:Completely inevitable I'm afraid.

Clearly this was a revenge attack for Manchester or London Bridge and now a revenge attack for this incident will follow very quickly.

Apparently the police took ages to respond too which is obviously in contrast to the quick response at Borough Market.

The net result is obviously further separation between the Muslim community and everyone else which will lead to more death.

The types of attack we are seeing are completely unpoliceable too so they are not going to stop regardless of what measures are taken. I used to laugh at those who suggested that there would be a civil war and segregation in this country but I'm not so sure anymore.

This country is going down the pan and the thought of leaving is becoming very appealing.

Indeed mate.

My view has been the same since what I saw in my days as a screw 12 years ago. We're a Christian country that openly welcomes other faiths. The Hindus, the Jews, the few Buddhists, we have no problem with. But we do with Islam. A minority admittedly, but a number far greater than the globalist elite realise don't want to integrate, want to impose their own twisted brand of Islam on the country and hate us. But they're more than happy to accept our hand outs.

Brexit negotiations start today. Soft or hard, I'm not concerned about trade deals or tariffs. I'm not too bothered about movement for EU citizens either as long as it's reciprocated. I don't see many Poles planting bombs. Although I would question the validity of recently acquired EU passports given to those of a Muslim origin.

But non-EU immigration has to be seriously vetted. Otherwise this cancer will just grow and grow. We have to get real. We have to amend our laws on deporting known terrorist sympathisers who can stay here because of the laughable 'right to family life' mantra.

Said it many times. We are at war. Even my liberal mates in London no longer think I'm off my rocker.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:40 am

palerider wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
palerider wrote:It was only a matter of time imo.

And of course precisely the action the ISIS nutters will have been hoping for.

Indeed Whisky.

One man killed, thankfully it wasn't more. Police suggesting possible mental issues with the guy involved.

But I've been saying it for ages, nutter or not, there's only so much the public will take before they fight back. And it doesn't seem to be a coincidence that a van rented in Wales was driven all that way to the very place that Abu Hamza used to preach hate.

Absolutely. The location does appear to be significant. Although "fighting back" isn't a term I would use. As usual the nutters and fanatics will attack "soft" targets, like people coming from prayers (however misguided I think followers of all religions are) or kids attending a pop concert. And the people behind it all will crawl back under their stones.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:00 am

palerider wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Completely inevitable I'm afraid.

Clearly this was a revenge attack for Manchester or London Bridge and now a revenge attack for this incident will follow very quickly.

Apparently the police took ages to respond too which is obviously in contrast to the quick response at Borough Market.

The net result is obviously further separation between the Muslim community and everyone else which will lead to more death.

The types of attack we are seeing are completely unpoliceable too so they are not going to stop regardless of what measures are taken. I used to laugh at those who suggested that there would be a civil war and segregation in this country but I'm not so sure anymore.

This country is going down the pan and the thought of leaving is becoming very appealing.

Indeed mate.

My view has been the same since what I saw in my days as a screw 12 years ago. We're a Christian country that openly welcomes other faiths. The Hindus, the Jews, the few Buddhists, we have no problem with. But we do with Islam. A minority admittedly, but a number far greater than the globalist elite realise don't want to integrate, want to impose their own twisted brand of Islam on the country and hate us. But they're more than happy to accept our hand outs.

Brexit negotiations start today. Soft or hard, I'm not concerned about trade deals or tariffs. I'm not too bothered about movement for EU citizens either as long as it's reciprocated. I don't see many Poles planting bombs. Although I would question the validity of recently acquired EU passports given to those of a Muslim origin.

But non-EU immigration has to be seriously vetted. Otherwise this cancer will just grow and grow. We have to get real. We have to amend our laws on deporting known terrorist sympathisers who can stay here because of the laughable 'right to family life' mantra.

Said it many times. We are at war. Even my liberal mates in London no longer think I'm off my rocker.

We are a christian country that seems to accept weird religions with open arms. Even if this kills people???? :x

Hopefully the government is waking up to this and not still asleep.... I could not live my life knowing that the people I protect are getting killed.. We need policing in our country, even if this means using the armed forces!!......Just my opinion....
0 x

Ironworksfc

Postby Ironworksfc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 am

Just part and parcel of living in a big city
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:06 am

I think we are all agreed that all politicians are Sh*t!!!.... Enough said!!... I'm angry at all these excuses made by them and use us for voting purposes... Nobody cares!!! :x :x :x :x
0 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 am

Shocking, but

Surely its Racist and not terrorist? Terrorism does not discriminate
3 x
Taans can fuck right off

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:14 pm

I love how some of you lot have turned an attack on Muslims into another attack on Muslims....You couldn't make it up..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Noni wrote:[We are a christian country that seems to accept weird religions with open arms. Even if this kills people???? :x

Imo all religions are, by definition, weird. Fundamentalist Muslims blow people up, including themselves, in the name of Allah because they are gullible enough to believe there will be an army of virgins waiting for them in paradise.

Those who profess to be Christians, the lot who believe a woman could become pregnant 2000 odd years ago, whilst remaining a virgin, should, according to the great book of fairy tales, turn the other cheek in the face of terrorist atrocities. And we should love our neighbour. Even if he's a catholic priest who kiddy fiddles but because he confesses his sins every week gets a free pass.

Buddhist monks used to set fire to themselves (maybe they still do), Hindus consider cattle sacred and Jews commit acts of mutilation on their kids.

And that's before we get started on those crazy cunts who would prefer to let their kids die than allow them to have blood transfusions.

Crazy or what? Weird doesn't begin to explain it all mate. :? :? :?
5 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

jameskel wrote:Shocking, but

Surely its Racist and not terrorist? Terrorism does not discriminate

Islam isn't a race, so no.
1 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Of course you are correct, but you know what I mean

You mothers minge